wake up call

Airborne

Kibum was sitting at the kitchentable, a cup of tea in front of him and a maid somewhere behind him making pancakes. Kibum knew the boys were going to be hungry so he told the maid to make as many as possible, scared that if there weren't enough pancakes they would devour the table, those guys were animals.

Kibum was wearing one of Jonghyun's sleep shirts and simple shorts, thin legs peeking out from beneath them. He hadn't fixed his hair yet and it was a wild mess on his head, the locks angled in all different directions.

He heard the door of the livingroom open and close, his boyfriend's figure coming into view as he crossed the room to get into the kitchen, also still in his sleeping attire that consisted of a tshirt and his boxers. Jonghyun bent down to kiss the teenager swiftly on the lips and proceeded to get the carton of milk out of their refrigirator.
"Head ache ?" Kibum asked, taking a sip of his warm tea as he watched how Jonghyun poured some milk in a glass.
The older boy furrowed his eyebrows, "A little," 

The maid instantly left her pancakes to get him a painkiller from the little cabinet in the bathroom but was stopped by Kibum,
"Saejin noona, I'll get it," He said sweetly, telling her to go back to the pancakes.
The maid bowed slightly in understanding and went back to the pans on the cooking-stove. Kibum ran off to fetch Jonghyun's painkiller and came back a few seconds later, handing him over the little pill and watching him gulp it down.
"Thanks," Jonghyun smiled, cupping the pretty face in between his hands and bringing it closer to his face. Kibum automatically puckered his lips and closed his eyes cutely, waiting for Jonghyun to kiss him. He felt his boyfriend's lips on his a second later, smiling against his mouth.

Jonghyun's back was hunched because the blonde was smaller than him therefore he put his boyfriend's lithe arms around his neck, pulling him up a bit.
He wrapped his arms around Kibum's waist and brought their bodies together, all the while smiling like idiots against each other's lips.

The maid ignored them, she was already used to their sappy morning rituals and put the plates with the pancakes on the table, scurrying out of the kitchen afterwards.
Jonghyun withdrew his face and pushed Kibum a little, walking them to the counter. He pressed him against the edge and locked him in between his arms. Just when he wanted to connect their mouths back together one of Jonghyun's friends watlzed in, squinting his eyes at the bright light of the kitchen that was reflected by the shiny white tiles.

They quickly parted and Kibum put on one of his adorable smiles, skipping over to his boyfriend's friend and sticking out his hand, "Hi !" He said enthusiastically, glad to finally meet his boyfriend's best buddies. 
The guy smiled back at him, gratefully accepting the glass of water and a painkiller the same made of a few seconds ago handed him.
It seemed that he was still a bit too tired to be confronted with someone as bubbly as the blonde, suffering from a painful hangover therefore Jonghyun, the thoughtfull friend he was, gently pulled Kibum by his arm and told him to let the guy alone for a few minutes.
Kibum pouted a little. He didn't understand because he never had a hangover himself, but Jonghyun reassured him that he was going to introduce him properly when his friend would feel better. The teenager smiled.

 

--

 

It was noon when all the boys were up and at the kitchen table, eating the pancakes the maid had made them. It wasn't really breakfast anymore since it was already in the middle of the day, but pancakes for lunch was good enough for them, as long as it was food.
"Dude, I'm so jealous of you, you don't have to do in the household," One of them exclaimed in disbelief, looking up at Jonghyun who was leaning against the kitchen counter.
He just snorted. It was true, he didn't have to do anything in the house, but he did have to leave Kibum behind all the time and it's not like he enjoyed it. Living a life like this had also its disadvantages.

Kibum was doing his homework upstairs. After he had introduced himself to the guy that had woken up first he went to their room to finish up his assignments, not waiting for the others to wake up, he'd introduce himself after he was done working for school.
He could hear the guys laugh and make a racket from upstairs.


"Now where's that boyfriend of yours, Jjong ?" The guys asked when they were done eating, now all seated on the large sofa's which were situated in the living room.

The sounds of streaming water and pots and pans clinking against each other could be heard in the kitchen, indicating one of the maids was cleaning up the mess they had made.

One of the guys enthusiastically told the four others that he had already seen the blonde at which Jonghyun had to chuckle, answering "He's studying,"
"You should call him downstairs, we want to meet him," Another one said with pleading eyes, all of them eager to see the boy who was able to capture their friend's heart.
Jonghyun contemplated for a second, not sure if he should disturb Kibum when he was doing his homework but eventually stood up and called one of his servants, asking him to get Kibum for a second. His employee nodded his head and walked out of the room, footsteps echoing through the hallways as he made his way upstairs, knocking on the door of their bedroom.
"Come in," Kibum's sweet voice called out, smiling at the servant when he appeared in the door opening.
"Kibum ssi, Jonghyun ssi wants you to come downstairs,"

Kibum nodded his head in understanding and threw his textbook off his lap, crawling off the bed.
"Kibum ssi, you should't study on the bed, it will hurt your back," The man added with a concerned expression but Kibum ignored it, passing him by and skipping downstairs to the living room.

He opened the door a little and peeked inside, coming face to face with six boys in their early twenties. He felt uncomfortable all of a sudden but soon relaxed again when he saw his boyfriend jumping up from the couch and coming over to him.
The five other guys watched him intently, eyes big and curious. Jonghyun grabbed his hand and pulled him into the room, revealing the blonde.
Kibum gave them a shy smile, unsure of how to introduce himself. It was easier this morning in the kitchen when he only met one of them, this was just plain awkward.
Jonghyun's hand left his and instead wrapped itself around his waist, pressing the side of their hips together.

"I don't remember him from a festival," One of them suddenly said, inspecting the young boy from head to toes.
"I do, that's the boy with the nice ," Another one said without thinking twice, receiving a hard, not so subtle elbow in the stomach from the guy next to him.

Kibum looked kind of disgusted at that, clutching his boyfriend's shirt from behind. Jonghyun shot them a deadly glare, his grip around the other's body getting a bit tighter.
"Can you turn around for a second ?" One of the boys joked but was quickly shut up by Jonghyun's warning look.

Kibum became more uncomfortale by the second, furrowing his eyebrows at the bunch of erts in front of him.
"So, this is my boyfriend, Kibum," Jonghyun said after a couple of seconds, introducing the blonde to his five best friends.
The guys smiled at the boy, standing up from the sofa's to get a closer look. Kibum noticed they were all way bigger than him and clutched Jonghyun's shirt a little tighter, feeling like an ant compared to them.

"Hey Kibum," One of them said enthusiastically, sticking out his hand for the younger boy to shake it.
Kibum accepted the gesture, hesitantly putting his small hand in the bigger one, cutely smiling at the boys.

"He looks like a girl," He heard one of Jonghyun's friends whisper to the person next to him but he ignored it, shyly greeting them.

"Hi," He said, a blush appearing on his already rosy cheeks.
Jonghyun smiled at the other's cute face, leaning down to kiss him on the cheek at which some of his friends had to chuckle.

"You guys are cute," Those words coming out of a buff guy's mouth was weird, but Kibum smiled at him never the less.
They sat back down on the sofa, with Kibum on Jonghyun' slap because of the lack of space. Jonghyun's arms were around Kibum's torso as he talked to his friends, his hands underneath the fabric of the shirt his boyfriend was wearing where he made circular motions on the soft skin of his tummy.

"Do you wear contacts, Kibum ?" He already expected this kind of question. 
"No, it's natural," Kibum said, laughing a little at the five boys' astonished expressions. 
He always hated to explain where he got his blue eyes, blonde hair and accent from, because he didn't know himself.
Even though he had never met his real parents, it still hurt to know that you were found on the streets. Questions like 'did my biological parents even love me' always ghosting through his head. It was frustrating because he knew he would never get a respond to any of those questions he desperately needed to have the answer to.

Luckily Jonghyun's friends didn't ask where he got his strange looks from, because Jonghyun quickly changed the subject. Kibum loved how his boyfriend knew perfectly when he wanted to avoid a topic. He gratefully caressed Jonghyun's arm that was safely wrapped around his body with his fingertips as if saying 'thank you'. He received a comforting squeeze in return.

They stayed like that for ten minutes or so, just talking about random stuff. They were already planning a day when they could meet up again, in between Jonghyun's busy schedule. It wasn't that his friends weren't busy, they too had many things to do. Two of them had girlfriends and were already thinking about marrying, other two were still very busy with their studies. It wasn't easy to make some free time for each other, but they tried and they would come up with something eventually.

After a couple of minutes Kibum wriggled out of Jonghyun's grasp, telling him that he was going to finish his homework. He did a ninety degree bow at the five boys, bidding them goodbye as he walked back out of the room.

Jonghyun noticed ten eyes on his boyfriend's and gritted his teeth in annoyance, "Stop looking at it," They all quickly averted their eyes, laughing nervously as Jonghyun narrowed his eyes at them. Bunch of weirdo's.

 

--

 

"So, what do you think of them ?" Jonghyun asked after he silently sneaked into their bedroom. Evening had already fallen and the five boys had just left, they had dinner together and Kibum went straight to their bedroom again to continue his homework.

The curtains were closed and the only light in the room came from a little bedside lamp. Kibum was sitting on their large bed with a textbook in his lap, indicating important words with a marker. He looked tired and his eyes were half closed, exhausting taking over his body. Jonghyun smiled softly and closed the door behind him, crossing the big room to their bed and crawling over to the blonde boy. He grabbed the textbook and threw it off the bed, pulling Kibum in a soothing kiss. He had worked for school all day long, he really deserved some attention now.

The seventeen year old smiled gently against Jonghyun's plump lips, letting out a soft sigh. The feeling of being kissed by him was just amazing. He sluggishly wrapped his thin arms around Jonghyun's neck and pressed their lips together a little harder.
Jonghyun chuckled when they pulled back, hands on his lover's tiny waist. "Let's get to sleep," He suggested, blowing some blonde strands out of Kibum's face. 
The younger boy nodded, a lazy smile adorning his pink lips. He got off the bed and went to their closet, quickly changing into one of his shirts and his boxers. 
Jonghyun pulled off his sweat pants and shirt, sliding under the covers with only his boxers on. 

The blonde crawled into bed next to him, tangling his slim legs with the ones of his boyfriend and burrying his pretty face in his bare chest.
Jonghyun nuzzled his nose into Kibum's blonde, apple scented hair, kissing the top of his head with his eyes closed. His arms made their way around the other's thin frame and pulled him closer to his body, caressing his back in soothing motions.

He felt Kibum's lips pressed to his collar bones, leaving feather like kisses on the skin there. 
"Sweet dreams," He whispered silently, stretching out his arm to turn off the little lamp next to their bed.
"You too, love you," Kibum responded softly, and with those words they fell asleep.

 

***

 

click here for waffles

 

OK GTG, BYE, LOVE YOU, LOL.

sorry for any mistakes, I'm in a rush.

tell me what you think of this chapter, lol. DID YOU LIKE THE FLUFF ? I HOPE YOU DID.