sdqfsdf

Airborne

Kibum was at the airport with Jonghyun's driver, dressed in a simple, white t-shirt and acid washed skinny jeans. He had quickly thrown it on this morning, he had almost overslept, it wasn't normal for him to wake up at seven a.m. on a Saturday morning.
Most times Jonghyun arrived during school hours, preventing the younger boy from waiting him up, but this time was an exception. 
The blonde patiently kept his eyes locked on the exit. There was a big crowd in front of him, all waiting for the passengers of the plane from New York that just landed to come out.
The exit was fenced with metal bars, giving the passengers enough room to find their family or go to the luggage claim with all of their belongings.
There were a couple of photographers from the press there, trying to take pictures of him without knowing but it was way too obvious with their huge camera devices. He tried to ignore them, keeping his attention to the ground and acting as if he didn't notice their presence.

It was really annoying that they followed them everywhere. Well, not everywhere and all the time, but sometimes they would follow them when they were on a date, hoping to see something spicy happen so that they could put some more scandals in the papers or magazines. For example they went to the beach once but weren't aware of those photographers, so when they got into one of the shower cubicles together and didn't come out for at least an hour the next day the magazines were full of their pictures together making out in the sea stating that 'one of the world's youngest pilots and his boyfriend like it '.
 

 

 

He couldn't wait to see Jonghyun back, he had looked on the schedule in the kitchen and it seemed that he was going to fly to Russia on Monday morning, leaving him behind once again. He wanted to spend every second of the weekend with him, because soon he would be all alone again.
Their driver, mister Park, was waiting in the car somewhere in front of the airport.

Mister Park was one of their most reliable employees, he had been their driver since the very beginning. He was already quite old, with wrinkles on his forehead and grey hair. He didn't say much, neither had Kibum ever see him smile and he felt really uncomfortable every time he drove him somewhere, that's why he preferred mister Woo. He always wore a black tuxedo, a cap and black gloves, it would surprise Kibum if he had something else in his wardrobe. Most of the time he was Jonghyun's driver, while Kibum had Kevin to bring him to his destinations. But Kevin was still having a fever and Jonghyun preferred mister Park to pick him up, so the blonde was obliged to go with the old, silent man.

Kibum was boringly shifting his weight from foot to foot but it was equally uncomfortable on each, eyes locked on the white tiles beneath his black converses. The sound of people chatting away and tourists strolling over to the exit with their luggage filling his ears. There was a baby crying somewhere in the background and a couple of little toddles screaming around. Kibum sighed inwardly, closing his eyes for a second and reopening them.
He checked his cellphone to see if he got any text messages but was disappointed as he saw that it stated his inbox was empty, a little pout framing his pink lips and stuffing the device back in his jeans.
It didn't take long or he saw a few flight attendants walking through the exit, followed by the rest of their crew. A smile broke out onto his face, standing on his tippy toes to see if Jonghyun was there yet. He began to bite his lip in excitement when he saw his boyfriend coming out of the exit, dressed in that (y) uniform and his pilot cap resting on his brown hair. He was fixing his bangs, walking next to Daehyun. Kibum could barely contain his happiness at seeing his boyfriend's handsome face again, elbowing himself through the crowd and without thinking twice climbing over the metal bars and running his way over to the pilot. The thought of staying calm because the press was there thrown out of the window as he squeezed himself through the crew to get to his boyfriend.

He ignored the complaints he got from the people he had bumped into. Jonghyun noticed him, the most beautiful smile blooming onto his lips as he stretched out his arms and catched the younger boy in them, swinging him around.

Kibum instantly hurled all of his limbs around Jonghyun's body, burrying his face in the other's neck and inhaling his manly scent, squeezing him as tight as possible. He heard Jonghyun chuckle, "Hey sweetie,"
He squeezed him tighter, lifting up his head a little to desperately press their lips together. They heard Daehyun chuckle lowly from where he was standing next to them, patting Jonghyun on the shoulders before making his way over to claim his stuff.
There were a couple of cameraflashes, but they tried to ignore them.

Kibum heard a couple of people behind him whisper but he didn't take not of it, tangling his boyfriend's brown hair in his hands as he felt Jonghyun move one arm. Jonghyun pulled away first, smiling at his boyfriend and taking in his pretty face before giving him another small kiss on the lips, "How have you been ?" Kibum ignored the question, burrying his face back in his neck as he felt one arm supporting his and the other one holding the handle of a trolley. Jonghyun walked them over to his crew to bid them goodbye, bowing as deep as the boy hanging on his body allowed him to and flashing them all a smile, "It was nice working with you guys, hope to see you again soon," He said politely, waving at Daehyun who was already sauntering over to the exit of the airport, eager to go back to his family.

"Is that Kibum, oppa ?" One of the stewardesses asked timidly, fiddling with the handle of her bag.

Jonghyun smiled brightly.

"Kibum, say hi," He nudged him with his nose, smiling sweetly at the boy who's face was still hidden in the crook of his neck.
Kibum lifted up his head and turned it around, one arm around his boyfriend's shoulder as he gave them one of his cutest smiles, "Hello," He said shyly, blushing a little. There were a bunch of girls in their early twenties standing in front of them, all wearing pretty uniforms with the label of their airline sewen on it. They were surrounded by luggage and bags, little smiles adoring their lips at hearing the younger boy's shy voice.

One of the girls, squealed, "Oh my god, oppa, he's so precious," 
Jonghyun chuckled, raising his chin to give Kibum a quick peck on the cheek, "Isn't he ?" He joked, sending them one last smile before proceeding his way to the exit of the airport. 
Kibum was glued against him like a little koala bear, not wanting to part from his mother. He repeatedly pressed his soft lips against Jonghyun's cheek, smiling against the skin and squeezing him tighter, letting out little 'I missed you's in between kisses.

He saw mister Park making his way over to them, grabbing Jonghyun's luggage for him and walking back to the shiny, black car to put it in the trunk. 
Jonghyun wrapped his free arm around Kibum's waist, raising his chin to kiss him fully on the lips again. His hold on the blonde tightened, pressing their bodies closer together as he raised his chin higher because Kibum was in a way higher position. Jonghyun felt a couple of camera flashes on his back, pulling back to step into the car that had parked in front of them.

Kibum sat in the seat next to Jonghyun who took off his pilot cap, greeting the driver in the front. He then turned his attention to his boyfriend who looked up at him in expectation, big blue eyes slightly shimmering, a smile framing his lips and dimples showing.
"How was school ?" Jonghyun asked sweetly, putting a blonde lock behind his ear and caressing his cheek softly.
"Good, I guess," The boy shrugged, giggling when he felt Jonghyun's lips on his forehead.

"How was New York ?" Kibum questioned when the other pulled back, playing with the fingers that were tangled with his.
"Cold," Jonghyun grinned, "Oh, by the way," His eyes began to twinkle in excitement, "I've got a present for you," His grin grew bigger.
It wasn't something new that Jonghyun came back every time with a present for him, but it still made Kibum's heart swell with affection.

"What is it ?" He asked enthusiastically, smiling like a fool.

"You're going to have to wait till we're home," Jonghyun said mischievously, turning his head to stare out of the window instead.

 

---

 

Hello everybody ! Today we are going to interview one of the world's youngest pilots, namely Kim Jonghyun !
Jonghyun made his relationship with another boy public two months ago, his name is Kim Kibum, sadly he couldn't make it today.

"Good morning !" The host behind the desk said smilingly at the boy who was seated in a comfortable chair.
"Hello," Jonghyun bowed politely, his folded hands resting in his lap.

"Say, Jonghyun, tell me about your partner," The man asked him, giving him a supportive smile to not hold back anything about Kibum.

A little grin appeared on Jonghyun's lips, shifting a bit in the sofa before opening his mouth, "Well," He looked at the audience in the back of the room, "Kibum is uhm, like the best boyfriend ever," The crowd and the host aww'd, "he's really sweet, caring, more of the straightforward type and very good with kids,"

"You're not planning on getting kids or something, are you ?" The host quickly cut him off, the question causing Jonghyun to laugh loudly whilst shaking his head, "No no, we're too young for kids, and I'm way too busy," The host let out a relieved chuckle, urging him to go on.

"I don't know what else to say about him, he's truly the best," Jonghyun said with a soft smile, taking a glance at the host who's eyes twinkled in excitement before shooting another question at him, "What part of him attracts you the most ?"

Jonghyun laughed heartily, "Uhm, you mean from the in- and outside or ... ?"
"From the ouside," The host grinned, folding his hands and letting them rest on the wooden surface of the desk in front of him.

The pilot didn't hesitate to answer, "His eyes," There was a huge picture displayed of Kibum on a screen, his eyes in clear sight.
"Ah, yes, he really has nice eyes, those aren't contacts, right ?" The man asked.

"Nope," Jonghyun said, feeling more proud than ever. 

Another picture was displayed on the screen when they went on, "Well, not only his eyes though, his accent as well,"

The host raised an eyebrow, "He has an accent ? Where does he come from then ?"

Jonghyun hated that question, he didn't know where Kibum came from, the boy himself didn't even know. He was a foundling and adopted by an old married couple that already had a bunch of other adopted kids because the woman was infertile.
We all assume he's from Europe somewhere, but it could also be possible that his parents (or one of his parents) were American.

He shrugged, "We don't know, he's adopted,"

"Ah, I see," The man behind the desk said in understanding, looking down at his papers on the desk.

There was another picture displayed on the screen as they continued, this time it was one of him and Kibum and when they were going to a conference, posing for the cameras on the red carpet. Jonghyun's arm was around Kibum's waist and they were both smiling at the people that greeted them.

"Is there already a wedding planned ?" The host joked, "because your relationship seems pretty serious to me," 
Jonghyun laughed shyly, shaking his head. The audience laughed.

"Honestly, I think you two look adorable," The host admitted as he looked at the picture on the screen. Jonghyun chuckled, "Thank you,"

"Is he watching this now ?" He questioned Jonghyun. 
"No, he's in school right now,"
"Ah right, he's only seventeen, right ?" 

Jonghyun nodded his head, admiring the new picture that was now displayed on the screen where he kissed Kibum on stage when he announced that they were dating.

"You should say something to him !" Someone from the audience shouted, making the host vigorously nod his head, pointing at the camera.
"Yeah, we all want to hear what you have to say to him," He grinned, telling the cameraman to focus on solely Jonghyun.

He did as he was told and Jonghyun blushed, "Uhm, okay,"
There was a pause as he tried to collect his thoughts, not really knowing what to say.

"Kibummie, stop kicking me in your sleep, I love you,"

 

***

 

I worked so long on this chapter idek.
I had ZERO inspiration.