cute

Airborne

The next morning was a fairy tale. Jonghyun loved waking up next to his boyfriend, especially after they'd made love. 
He loved how peaceful everything was in the early hours of the day, opening his eyes, only to be met with an angel laying next to him.

Looking at the cute, blonde boy sleeping next to him was like a beautiful dream.  He let his hand go to the other’s shoulder, caressing the baby soft skin and sliding down his arm to twine their fingers together.

He shifted closer to the small boy, nuzzling the blonde hair that was just below his nose and taking a deep breath, savoring the apple scent that filled his nostrils.

Slowly Kibum began to wake up, eyelashes brushing against Jonghyun’s chest  as he opened his eyes, smiling against the other’s broad chest when he noticed a large hand gliding up and down his .

He rubbed his smooth, long leg against Jonghyun’s, tangling their limbs together in a knot and pressing himself closer to his boyfriend, nestling in the cozy warmth of his Jonghyun's strong body that was wrapped around his own. They could already hear the shuffling of some maids going through their morning routines downstairs.

Jonghyun smiled when he felt two thin arms going around his torso and a pair of soft, plump lips leaving tiny, featherlight kisses on the sensitive skin of his collar bones. Every time they came in contact with his chest, an undescribable sensation rippled down his entire body, leaving goosebumps all over his arms and legs. Kibum noticed and smiled a little, turning onto his back on the mattress when Jonghyun shifted their position. He had placed his elbow above Kibum's head that was now resting on the white pillows, supporting himself on it as he lazily smiled down at his boyfriend. 

The blonde pursed his lips into a thin line when their eyes locked, staring back into those beautiful brown eyes that seemed to shine with affection as they looked at the small boy beneath him.
Jonghyun slowly ran his fingers though soft, blonde locks, grinning at the same time he scanned the other's pretty face over and over again.

It didn't take longer than a minute for Jonghyun to not be able to resist anymore as he dipped down a little to mark Kibum's soft lips with his own.
They stayed like that for a while, just lightly pressing and brushing their lips together as they caressed each other gently. Kibum giggled every time his boyfriend softly nipped at the fragile skin of his bottom lip.

He remembered the first time they had made love and how awkward he felt when he woke up next to Jonghyun. He refused to get up before the older boy had handed him at least his boxers, feeling embarrassed to no end. Jonghyun had laughed at him, saying that he didn't have to be ashamed of himself because he had already seen every patch of his skin the night before, getting a pillow thrown at his face in return.

Kibum hoped that Jonghyun wasn't going to leave him today, he wanted to cuddle all day long because he had missed him like hell. Normally, Jonghyun always had to do something. From finishing up his papers to having interviews and from meetings to fancy dinners with important people.

There was always something Jonghyun had to do, leaving Kibum behind in their huge house. Sometimes Kibum was allowed to tag along, but that didn't really make him all that happy either. Yes, he was able to be by his boyfriend's side, but really, those meetings Jonghyun had to drag himself through and those boring interviews weren't all that fun.

He would become all whiny and y and tug at his sleeves, annoying Jonghyun. He would pout and give him puppy eyes, begging him to take him back home because he was bored to the point he could practically fall asleep on the floor.

Jonghyun would subtly push him aside and shoot the important people he was talking with an apologetic smile. Turning back around to give Kibum a warning look,  silently ordering him to shut up.

Kibum had to count himself lucky today though, because his boyfriend was going nowhere.
They were going to spend the entire day together and no meeting or important person could come in between that.

Jonghyun had locked his office and had given the key to his boyfriend so that he wouldn't even once think about work, he had ignored all of his incoming calls, textmessages and voicemails, smiling at the blonde boy who couldn't help but grin at the fact that Jonghyun was willing to give up work just for him.

They had given the maids and servants a day off so that they could have some privacy, they made them sure that they could look after themselves for just one day and shoed them out of the house, giving them the freedom they all needed.

They had been goofing around in their shared bedroom in the morning, cuddling, kissing and enjoying each other's presence. They had attempted to make breakfast, leaving the kitchen in a dirty mess because they didn't know how to make pancakes, so instead Kibum had made them a simple sandwich.

After breakfast, they had taken a shower together, ending up in only their boxer shorts making out on the couch in the living. The cushions were thrown across the room and hands were all over each other's body, giving every patch of skin the attention it deserved. It felt nice, way too nice. Not only because they had not been able to feel each other for three days, but also because they never did private stuff like that in the middle of the living room because they had maids and servants constantly passing by.

Events like that normally happened behind closed doors in their bedroom, and they had to admit that it was quite boring. Other couples would be talking about how it was to have on the kitchen table or on the bathroom floor, something they could never experience because of their lack of privacy, but now they could, and they were going to take fully advantage of it.

There was music blasting throughout the house and Jonghyun had the younger boy pinned against the wall, lips moving and tongues meeting each other in the middle. It felt amazing to be so careless.

"You know," Jonghyun whispered, pressing their intertwined hands next to Kibum's head against the wall, "The flight attendants always think you're pretty,"
Kibum grinned, craning his neck forward to give Jonghyun another small kiss, "How do they know what I look like ?" He asked curiously, their lips still slightly brushing.

The eldest of the two grinned, pressing their mouths back together and pulling the other off the wall, making him clash against his chest, "I like showing you off," He said huskily, making the other chuckle and shiver at the same time.
"I see," Kibum replied, repeatedly leaving small kisses on his boyfriend's plump lips whilst letting the other push him to the fluffy couch. He didn't even feel his back coming in contact with the furniture, Jonghyun's addictive touch completely numbing out his senses.

They ended up discarding each other's shirt randomly on the floor, hands going up and down one another's body, teeth scraping over smooth skin and eyelashes fluttering over sensitive flesh. The careless feeling of doing something so intimate in a living room left them both breathless, breathy giggles escaping their lips, hushed whispers and silenced moans echoeing through the room as if they could get caught any moment.

Kibum groaned as Jonghyun bit down his shoulder, lifting up his long legs and hooking them over his shoulder, dipping down to kiss his belly button.
The youngest bit his lip to silence all the curses and moans that were trying to escape his body, small hand searching for Jonghyun to twine their fingers together.

They ended up as a tangled mess on the couch after they both reached their , panting and breathing heavily. Jonghyun had the other's thin frame secured in his strong arms, shifting their position so that he was behind him, breathing down his neck and leaving little, unnecessary and featherlight kisses on his shoulder blade.

"Mhm, I love you," The blonde mumbled, enjoying the way the other's soft lips made a trail from his shoulder to the nape of his neck. He nuzzled his nose in the blonde locks, inhaling deeply and letting the apple scent fill up his nostrils.

"You better," Jonghyun chuckled lowly, squeezing the other's petite body with his arms and pulling him closer to his chest so that they were pressed flush against each other.
It certainly wasn't a hard task to fall into sleep cuddled up like that, not needing a blanket because the happiness and satisfaction they both radiated was more than enough to keep them warm and cozy.

 

***

 

hey hey hey hey hey 

 

Waffle-05.jpg