next day

Airborne

The next day had come and Kibum had asked Kevin if he could be at their house a little earlier than usual as to not break his promise to his teacher.
He was even one of the first pupils to be in the school building when Kevin dropped him off. Some guys at the gate of the school greeted him when he stepped out of the car, he sent them a cute smile as to greet them back and made his way to the huge building. He walked down the corridor to his locker, spotting a group of girls he recognised from English class talking at the vending machines. They were giggling over something, probably telling each other the latest rumors or talking about cute boys.

They made their way over to him when they saw him and smiled, "Hey Kibum," They greeted him as he opened his locker and searched for the textbooks he would need for his next class.
"Hi," He said smilingly, turning around when he stuffed the book in his bag. The girls curiously looked inside his locker which was covered with pictures of him with friends and reminders he had wrote down on a post it and sticked to the metal door.

"Isn't that your boyfriend ?" One of the girls, her name was Soohyun Kibum remembered, asked while pointing at a certain picture.
He nodded his head with a cute smile when he saw the picture which she was pointing at, "Yeah, that's Jonghyun,"
The girls all smiled and Kibum blushed a little, feeling more proud than ever as he glanced at the picture. 
Jonghyun was holding him from behind and they were both smiling like idiots.

He also had a picture of Jonghyun where he was dressed in his uniform and his pilot cap on, he wore a serious face and looked straight at the camera.  Kibum loved it whenever his boyfriend would wear his uniform, he just looked incredibly handsome in it. His insides tingled at the mere thought of Jonghyun, sending butterflies throughout his entire body.

It didn't take long or the corridors were crowded with pupils, the noise they made almost deafening as they laughed and talked. He saw his friends coming over to him after they had entered the school building through the big transparent main entrance.

"Hey," He smiled at them, looking at the four boys that just approached him.
Dongwoon was somewhere behind them having an argument with his girlfriend, Eunmi, they were always fighting over the most trivial things and everybody knew it wasn't going to last long anymore.They had different opinions on things, their personalities were the complete opposite, Kibum knew from the very start that it wouldn't work out.

"Hey Kibum, there's going to be a party this Saturday night at some senior's house, wanna come ?" One of his friends asked, draping his arm over his shoulder. Kibum thought about the proposal for a second, contemplating whether or no he should go but soon he realised that he couldn't, because Jonghyun would be home and he'd rather spend a Saturday evening with Jonghyun than at some party.
He shook his head, looking up at the boy, "No, Jonghyun's home then," He explained, looking to his side where another one of his friends, his name was Taemin, was busy trying to do some last-minute studying, face burried in a textbook whilst walking.

"So ? Bring him to the party !" His friend tried to persuade him.
"Uhm, I think he has more important stuff to do than going to a high school house party," The blonde joked, fixing the twisted straps of his backpack on his shoulders so that they wouldn't cut in his skin.

His friend huffed, deciding to lay off because he wouldn't be able to convince Kibum anyway.

They entered their classroom and began automatically talking and running aroung as they saw that the teacher wasn't there yet. Kibum saw Dongwoon already sitting at his desk, hands in his hair as he tried to block out the racket that was going on in the small clasroom.

"Hey, what's up ?" Kibum asked when he sat down next to him, a concerned expression gracing his features.
Dongwoon's head shot up at the sound of Kibum's voice, giving him an exhausted smile, "Just had a fight with Eunmi, nothing to worry about," 
The smaller boy nodded in understanding, fiddling with his fingers as he tried to say something that would make his friend feel better.

He and Jonghyun didn't fight that much, but when they did they always ended up cuddling on the couch, they just couldn't stay mad at each other.
There was one time that they went shopping and by the time they were back home, Jonghyun was incredibly pissed. He had asked Kibum to stop wearing those skin tight jeans, and wear looser pants when they went out in public but Kibum refused, and then his boyfriend pretty much lost it.

--

"Why are you acting like this all of a sudden ?!" Kibum shouted in pure annoyance, stomping up the stairs as Jonghyun followed him, equally mad at the other.
"I'm just asking you to stop wearing those jeans goddamnit !" He cursed at the younger boy, slamming the door of their bedroom closed as they both entered the room which was peacefully silent until then.

The maids were already whispering at each other, inquisitively looking at the now closed doors. The couple was screaming at each other and at one point they could even hear Jonghyun throw something on the ground under his wrath. It was really unusual for them to fight, up till then they had only seen the lovely, cuddly side of them.

"You're not my mother, I wear what I want !" Kibum snapped back, throat burning from all the intense screaming at his lover who looked at him through angered eyes.
Jonghyun gritted his teeth, taking a step closer to the smaller boy, almost towering over him, "No, but I do am your boyfriend," He hissed, looking into Kibum's blue eyes, almost detecting a tinge of fear.

"Yes, you are, and they aren't, so let them look, it's not like I'm going to do stuff with them behind your back," Kibum said softer this time, but his words still underlaced with anger and annoyance. He was Jonghyun's boyfriend, not of the ones who oh-so shamelessy stared at his when he passed by. 

Jonghyun's expression softened as he looked down at his petite lover who looked so small and helpless, though his posture would make you think that he was fierce and couldn't care less, Jonghyun saw in those deep blue eyes of his that he was scared and sad. He couldn't help it though, he couldn't help the fact that he got frustrated every time he saw someone oggling his boyfriend's legs that were his property, or those surprised faces of guys who'd realise that they weren't gawking at a girl, but a boy. (a very pretty one on top of that)

"Stop being so jealous," Kibum groaned, a frown appearing on his forehead as he said so. 
"Wha- ? I'm not jealous !" Jonghyun said loudly, taking a step back from the blonde boy to look at him in disbelief, "Don't act as if you wouldn't care if someone looked at my !"

"They don't,"

Jonghyun groaned, hands shooting up to grab his hair and tug at the roots. Why was Kibum making it so difficult for him !
 

"Kibum," He sighed, dropping his arms next to his body in defeat, "Just -- I really hate it when people look at you like you're a piece of meat," He said softly, the anger in his eyes slowly diminishing as they stared at each other for a good full minute.
The blonde boy sighed, hands going down to his zipper and ping the acid washed skinny jeans he was wearing, baffling Jonghyun.
"What are you --"

Kibum kicked off the pants, leaving himself in his blue boxer shorts and shirt, "Okay," He sighed, still looking into his boyfriend's eyes, not daring to break their gaze.
"But only because I love you so much," He said, this time with a little grin playing on his lips. Jonghyun looked down at his , long legs for a second before his brown orbs drifted upwards again, staring at Kibum in utter disbelief.

The corners of the pilot's lips curled upwards into breathtaking smile, stretching his arms out to welcome his boyfriend into his embrace.
Kibum gave him a beatiful flash of teeth in return, running over to him with his arms wide open as well and knocking their chests together.
Jonghyun nuzzled his nose in the soft, blonde hair, kissing the top of his head in a loving manner.

"You can still wear them in front of me though," He whispered, grinning at his own words and hands sliding down dangerously low.

"Idiot," 

 

***

whoop, had to think really hard over this chapter. Someone wanted to see them have a fight, well here you got it. 
I love all your ideas, really ! I'm probably going to use all of them :D