first

Airborne

It was spring and Jonghyun was twenty. He and Kibum still had contact, the boy had already turned fifteen and was still as beautiful as ever.
His blonde hair was still the same, still soft and enchanting. His eyes were also as deep and blue as the first time they'd met. 
Jonghyun didn't really know what he felt whenever he was with the younger boy, he was already an adult and Kibum was still a teenager, but whatever that what his heart did when he'd hear or see the blonde was beyond him.

It was just so funny how the tip of his stomach flipped whenever they locked eyes, or how he felt this fluttering feeling inside of him whenever his hand came in contact with Kibum's soft, smooth skin. The young boy just made him so happy, it was as if he could make a thousand, pretty flowers bloom inside of him.

The feeling only increased as Kibum kept growing into a beautiful, matured boy. Slowly Kibum also began to feel the same towards his hyung.
One day he had confessed it, that Jonghyun made him feel as if he was the luckiest boy in the entire world and how the older boy could make him feel so funny inside. That whenever their hands touched, he wanted to twine their fingers together. Whenever their eyes locked, he wanted nothing more but drown in them.

It was spring and they were walking around in the park, the beautiful flower beds resembling his heart and how it was filled with affection towards the pretty, blonde boy. 
Kibum was only fifteen, Jonghyun tried to remind himself whenever he felt the urge to hold the other's small hand in his own.
He wanted to claim his soft, pink lips, he wanted to hold his body and make him his. But he couldn't, the age difference was too big and even though he knew that Kibum felt some sort of attraction to him, he didn't want to corrupt the other's innocent mind.

From the very first time they met, their parents came in contact with each other as well. They were quite friendly with each other and developed a friendship as well. They already sensed the weird connection between their sons, but didn't say something about it because they knew that Jonghyun was smart enough to shut his feelings down. He was twenty, he knew how to handle these things. They didn't have to tell him what to do anymore. 
Besides, they didn't see him that much. He was already living on his own and very busy with his studies. 

They were a wealthy family with a lot of pride, but still very friendly and heartwarming. They loved Kibum to death because they knew he made their son happy. They treated the younger boy like their own baby boy and pampered him like a little toddler. 

When the blonde turned sixteen, Jonghyun was still twenty. The eldest of the two couldn't quite decipher how gorgeous he turned out to be. Two years ago he was a pretty, innocent boy. But now, he was so much more. The first time they met it was pretty much only the looks and the accent that attracted him, but slowly he also started to love how the younger boy was from the inside. He was caring, sweet, still as adorable as ever and quite the blunt type.

He loved every single flaw and couldn't help but admire him even more. His body was still the same, except for the fact that he gained a little bit more weight which was really necessary. His long, slim legs and flat chest. His prominent cheekbones, eyes that could manage a really innocent but also really dangerous, seductive look. Long eyelashes that tickled Jonghyun's skin when he'd hide his pretty face in the crook of his neck.
Jonghyun was taller than him, when they'd talk he had to look down, or when they'd hug he had to bend a little to be able to wrap his strong arms around the other's petite waist. He wanted to keep him forever in his hold, to be able to protect him for the outside and to keep him warm for the rest of his life.
He loved how delicate hands would find their way around his torso and cling at his shirt, or how his legs would tangle with his when they were sleeping in the same bed. How his arms fit perfectly around his body and how it seemed as if their bodies were made for each other.
He was more than perfect, he was an angel.

Kibum was turning into a grown up. He knew exactly what to do to frustrate Jonghyun or to send him off the edge. Like when he'd put on big, large eyes and flutter his eyelashes, he knew that Jonghyun would melt and give in to everything he wanted. Or when he'd sway his hips a little bit more than necessary, he knew that the older boy would come chasing after him and attack him from behind. He also knew all too well how Jonghyun was a er for his accent. Every time he had difficulties with pronouncing a word he saw the older boy's expression soften.

From when they first met the blonde knew that he was attracted to the older boy, but he'd never have guessed that that attraction would eventually bloom into a beautiful, much deeper emotion. He would've never guessed he'd actually fall in love with Jonghyun.

He was sixteen, and was fully aware of what Jonghyun was trying to do. He was trying to gently push him away, because he knew that it was wrong to start dating when the other person was underage. But, now that he had turned sixteen, they could do what they want, right ?
They knew that they were both attracted to each other, that much was clear. But they never really confessed.

It was eating them from inside out, the unanswered questions gnawing at their insides and it was slowly driving them both crazy. They wanted each other so bad.
One day, Kibum couldn't take it anymore. They were sitting on Joghyun's bed, back then he didn't have that many maids yet. He was the only resident of the house so it was completely unnecessary to have dozens of servants already. It was when Kibum moved in that he hired more employees.

It was awfully silent and it was driving Kibum insane. He wanted Jonghyun, he needed him, and he knew that the older boy wanted him too. 

"Jonghyun," He said softly, his voice barely a whisper and it made shivers go down the other's spine. They had waited long enough, it was time. 
They had been longing for each other for a while now and they had both enough. It was as if Jonghyun could sense what he was planning on doing or telling him, his head slowly turning to face Kibum. He saw hesitance flashing through the other's eyes, and it saddened him a bit. But just a little, because the next thing he knew he had the blonde pinned against the soft bed.

He hovered over his smaller body, taking in all the beauty. "Yes ?" He questioned, voice dangerously low and husky. 
Jonghyun didn't need to hear an answer, he wanted Kibum and he wanted him now.
He slowly lowered his head, eyes locked with Kibum's blue ones and inched his face a bit forward. He could almost feel Kibum's eyelashes brushing against his own, his hot, minty breath hitting his tingling lips and those beautiful, beautiful eyes boring into his.

Kibum's small hand slowly crept up his biceps, caressing his shoulders and gently tangling his slim fingers with the little hairs at the back of his head. He felt him tug him a bit closer to him, his big eyes slowly fluttering closed, his chin raising a bit. 
The pink lips in front of his own mouth were perfect and inviting him to claim them as his. Soon he felt Kibum tug a bit harder at his hair, wanting him to bend down to mark them and he really couldn't decline. 

Jonghyun meticulously angled his head, eyes falling shut as well and hovering his lips over Kibum's for a second before connecting them.
It was the sweetest kiss he had ever expierenced. He felt like he was in heaven, to feel those moist, pink lips moving in sync with his own plump ones. Feminine hands staring to fiercely fist his hair as their kiss became more passionate and deeped within the second.
He felt Kibum angle his head, their noses bumping slightly which caused the boy beneath him to smile against his lips.

It didn't take long or their tongues met, the flowers inside of his heart increasing in number and growing bigger and bigger. He slowly let his body sink into Kibum's, his hands gently cupping Kibum's cheeks and kissing him more passionately, trying to burry his tongue deeper in the other's mouth. Kibum felt like sugar, it was addicting and sent him off the edge. He wanted to ravish those pink lips, he wanted to bite and them and all sort of dirty thoughts exploded in his erted mind when he felt one of Kibum's long, smooth legs wrapping itself around his hip.

Their tongues explored each other's mouth, running against the back of their perfect, white teeth and touching the roof. They danced in sync, moving together and caressing each other like it was going to be the last time. It was perfect.

Kibum's hands began to glide down his back, leg tightening around his hip and Jonghyun knew it was getting way too far.
The problem was that Kibum didn't seem to notice and only encouraged him to go further and further, to take him all, to make him his completely.
But Jonghyun knew better, he was old enough to know that they had to take things slow. They couldn't possibly make love now, the blonde was only sixteen and they didn't even had a proper conversation on which terms they were right now.

How badly he wanted to rip off Kibum's clothes right now, he couldn't and he wasn't going to. It would be selfish and unresponsible.

He began to push him back a bit, at first Kibum was resistant but then he slowly began to realise that they were indeed moving too fast, hesitantly sitting up in the older boy's lap and looking at him with slightly hooded eyes. Jonghyun gulped.

The view turned him on even more. Kibum's blonde locks disheveled, his clothes a mess and abused lips slightly open.
"That was amazing," Kibum whispered, shifting a bit closer in his lap so that their crotches were almost touching.
Jonghyun swallowed hard, Kibum was making it almost impossible for him to hold back the urge to get him .

That day they had a serious conversation consisting of 'i love you's, 'i want you's and 'be mine's

A couple of weeks later, they made love.

 

***

 

(hope you liked the chapter :D)
 

xxx