[FINAL]

Evlavios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FLASHBACK

NO ONE'S POV

A dark haired girl entered the room, that was located on the first floor of her house. A minute ago her houseworker told her that the leader wants to see her. It was obvious that she didn't like it, but she has to obey, so she ran downstairs and knocked her father room's door. When she heard a loud 'come in', she signed and grabbed the doorknob, pushing the door.

It was pretty dark in this room, and it always was. The girl glanced at the name that was written on the tablet. Moon Donghan. Then she rolled her eyes, before her father turned around to face her, and sat on the sofa, where she used to sit since her childhood.

"I'm glad, you came," her father said and smiled. But she knew that it was fake. He never was happy because of her. Well, she did neither. She haven't replied anything, waiting for him to continue whatever he wanted. "Well, how are you, Byulyi?"

Moon Byulyi chuckled at this sudden question, because she wasn't her father's favorite daughter. She lightly titled her head and smirked, ignoring the question.

"Aren't you going to answer?" Byulyi shook her head. "Listen, I'm trying to get along with you. I will be happy, if you treat me right. I'm your father anyways."

Byulyi rolled her eyes, so her father could see how pissed she was.

"I'm living with you since my birth, and it's been...," Byulyi raised her hands and began to count something, folding her fingers one by one. When she folded all ten fingers, she put her hands down, looking up at her dad again. "...73 years. I know what do you want from me now, because you never called me just to talk and what? 'Try to get along with me'? Don't try to look like everything is okay."

Moon Donghan looked away, biting his lower lip. He actually thought that Byulyi forgot everything, but no, she was still reminding him of that accident. He sat on the chair in front of Byulyi, noticing that his daughter was staring at him with disgust. Screw it then, he thought.

"I want you to join Taeyeon and help her to kill the minister," he finally said, watching his daughter's reaction. And it was just as he expected.

Byulyi quickly stood up, there was fear and disgust on her face as she looked at her dad.

"No!" She exclaimed. It was some kind of déjà vu to her. Everytime her father ask her to kill people, she refuses. And it was many times. "No way I'm gonna do this. I told you that I don't like killing people. Why are you doing this to Tae? She didn't like it as well, and you know it. You can't do this just because she is Evlavios!"

Her father sighed and stood up as well.

"When you will be the leader, you realize that it's important for us," he whispered, but his voice was stern.

"I won't be the leader of this lame organization that can't help, but think how to create the apocalypse for people," Byulyi replied, rushing to the door. "If you can't live peacefully with people around, then die, please."

And she left the room, slamming the door, and getting attention from the vampires that were passing by. They almost get used to their quarrels, but still they couldn't figure out, why do a father and his daughter have that kind of relationships.

Moon Byulyi ran to the exit and left the headquarters, that used to be her home for many years. She felt tears that were forming in her eyes, but she quickly wiped them and shook her head, trying to think only about the person, she cared at that moment. Byulyi fished her phone from the pocked and dialled that person to know if he was busy now. When she received a negative answer, she smiled and put her phone back, rushing to the house that she began to think of her real home.

-

It's been a week since Byulyi lived in her girlfriend's house. It's been a week since she left the headquarters. And it's been a week since she started to worry about the minister. She checked the new almost every hour, fearing to miss these news. She wanted to visit the minister and tell him that someone wants to kill him, but she knew that once her leg enters minister's office, there would no way out.

She was thinking for some hour, sitting at one place, and staring at nothing. It was night, so Yongsun slept. Byulyi was always thinking, hoping that she will finally get the flashforward that she needed. She found out that the more you think about something, the faster you get the flashforward about it. But at this time nothing happened, and it made her sad.

Byulyi snapped back to reality, when she felt warmth, that was covering her back. She inhaled the scent that she was ready to smell for her whole life and touched the hands that were on her stomach.

"I can hear you thoughts even in my room," Yongsun said in a husky voice, which made it clear that she has just woken up. "Don't tell me that you were thinking all night."

Byulyi chuckled and turned around to adore her girlfriend's half asleep face. Then she raised her hand and rubbed Yongsun's fluffy cheek.

"I wasn't," Byulyi confessed. "I was staring at your cute face, when you were sleeping half of the night."

Yongsun pouted and lightly hit Byulyi's arm, but her face got red.

The dark haired girl smirked and tapped Yongsun's chin to get her attention. The blonde girl looked up.

"I need to go now," Byulyi informed, repeating the plan in her head, that she finally thought of. "I will come back soon. Make sure to eat properly."

When Byulyi was standing up, releasing Yongsun's hand, the blonde whined. She looked like a kid, whose mom was going to leave, and Byulyi smiled at this. She wanted to stay, but she knew that the clock was ticking, and the murder could happen in any moment. Byulyi went to the door, and Yongsun followed her.

"I promise I will come back soon," she repeated and planted a light kiss on Yongsun's cheek. The blonde just nodded and opened the door, letting Byulyi to go out.

The dark haired girl, smiled and after some seconds was already out of the sight.

Yongsun was going to close the door and have some sleep again, because it was still pretty early, but before she could close the door, someone roughly pushed the door from outside. The blonde made some steps back, noticing a figure that was in front of her. She wanted to scream, but this figure quickly approached to her, muffling her scream by pouring something into .

-

Byulyi stood in front of the door. She was thinking if she should do it. But everytime she understood that it was the only way out. She rang the bell, and after some seconds, a tall girl opened the door. She looked surprised as she saw Byulyi, but didn't say anything.

"I want to meet Jihyo," Byulyi confidently said, and a tall girl raised her eyebrow. She was hesitating, but then let Byulyi in, closing the door.

"Follow me," the girl said and went upstairs.

When they reached Jihyo's room, the girl opened the door without even knocking. How rude. Byulyi entered the room, and saw Jihyo, who was sitting on her bed and waiting for, as Byulyi realized, them.

Jihyo looked at her with fear, but her face was neutral. She knew who Byulyi was. Jihyo darted her gaze to the tall girl, who calmly watched them.

"Sowon, you can go now," Jihyo finally said, nodding. "Thank you."

Sowon bowed and left the room, not even looking at Byulyi anymore.

Byulyi looked at Jihyo again, when the door was closed and the latter stared at her. She felt like someone was digging in her head. It was uncomfortable, but Byulyi knew that it was the only way to get Jihyo's trust. The dark haired girl closed her eyes to concentrate on main events, that happened to her.

"Do you think that we can kill Taeyeon?" Jihyo finally spoke up after some minutes. She stooped digging in Byulyi's memories, so the latter sighed.

"No," Byulyi shook her head. "I wanted to ask you to kill my dad. Taeyeon don't like killing people and I know that many of us don't like it as well. But because of oath, we can't help, but to continue killing them."

Jihyo chuckled, but then furrowed.

"It's you father," she said. "Don't you have some respect?"

Byulyi shook her head again.

"No," she sternly replied. "He is not my father since he killed my mom. I can't kill him, because my ability won't let me do this. And the vampires in Red Moon won't help me."

Jihyo stood up and got closer to Byulyi.

"So you came to me," she pointed at herself, and Byulyi looked down. "I see how desperate you are, and I would love to kill your fa- Moon Donghan. But what will I get from you?"

Byulyi bite her lip, fearing to say this, but as she haven't got any other options, she replied:

"Anything you want."

Jihyo smirked, getting the answer she wanted to hear.

"Okay," she simply answered with a nod. She approached to the door, and grabbed the doorknob. "We discuss the details after your ask will be done. As for now I guess, you should leave, before someone find out that you are from Red Moon. I have clever friends, who can use their abilities as they want, so you better go."

And she opened the door, gesturing Byulyi to leave. The dark haired girl looked around the room, and left it, knowing what Jihyo will ask her later.

-

Before Byulyi returned to Yongsun's house, she decided to get some more clothes to wear at Yong's place. Byulyi opened the headquarters' door and rushed to her room, trying to be unnoticeable. She entered her room and started packing the clothes. Byulyi was almost done, when someone knocked the opened door, that she forgot to close.

Byulyi turned around to look at this person, hoping that it's not her father. And fortunately it wasn't him.

"Wow, I saw you sprinting all your way," the girl with black long hair said, closing the door and approaching to Byulyi. "Are you participating in some race?"

Byulyi made a fake smile.

"Hyejin, stop kidding," Byulyi asked, rolling her eyes. "I'm packing my thing, because I'm going to live with Yongsun. I will text you someday."

"Ha ha ha," Hyejin sat in Byulyi's bed, watching her friend. "I think I am going to move from here soon too."

Byulyi raised her head and looked at her friend.

"Why? I thought you like it here."

Hyejin furrowed.

"Don't you know what happened here?" She asked and Byulyi slowly shook her head. "Taeyeon is dead."

"What?!" Byulyi exclaimed, dropping her shirt on the floor.

"Dead, yeah, D-E-A-D," Hyejin repeated loudly. "No one knows what happened, but she is dead. It's been two days already. I know that she went to you dad's cabinet to discuss details of their minister murder. And that's all. I don't even think that she has bite someone."

Byulyi rushed to the door.

"Where's he?" She asked, grabbing the doorknob.

"I don't know," Hyejin replied, shrugging her shoulders. "I haven't seen him for two days?...Oh, god. Do you think that he killed Tae?"

Byulyi left the room, not answering the question, but Hyejin had already knew what Byulyi thought about.

The dark haired girl rushed the door to leave the headquarters, but before she could grab the doorknob, something hit her spine. She fell on floor, unable to handle the pain, and slowly exhaled, closing her eyes and falling down in the darkness.

-

When Byulyi opened her eyes, the memory of past events popped in her mind, so she quickly sat up on the bed, throwing away the blanket. She noticed that it was her room, but didn't know how she got here.

She stood up and quickly left the room. Everything seemed okay, until some vampire passed by and bowed to her. He greeted and called her 'leader'. She wanted to stop him and ask why had he called her like that, but this guy was already our of the sight.

Byulyi shrugged her shoulders and went downstairs, looking around to see if someone will throw something in her spine again. There were less vampires in the living room, that's what she noted, passing by. Then she just left the headquarters without any back thoughts.

She rushed to Contrail headquarters and after some minutes, she entered the building, deciding not to ring the bell. Byulyi tried to act as usual, but she was nervous that someone will find out that she doesn't belong to the place where she was.

Fortunately for her, she got to Jihyo's room without any problems. Byulyi knocked the door and opened it after loud 'come in'.

"I tried to call you, but you haven't picked the phone!" Jihyo suddenly complained as Byulyi was in. "Where have you been?"

"What?" Byulyi quirked her eyebrow, fishing the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter