Ch. 3

Evlavios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We left the school and Sowon called someone. She told me that we are heading to headquarters, so I was a bit took off guard. What about my house? I haven't eaten yet, actually I haven't eaten today at all, and I didn't felt myself hungry. Only when I was near Sinb. So I'm a vampire now. I hated vampires with all my heart, but I end up turning into one. Do I have to kill myself or what? I had so many questions, and I hope the other vampires will help me. 

Sowon said that I am Evlavios. I wonder what Evlavios mean. And why my life will turn into a hell starting from now on. 

I noticed that Sowon put her phone into her pocket and approached to me.

"I called my friends, so they will pick us up," she explained. 

I just nodded and we continued keeping silent. It was a bit embarrassing after some minutes so I decided to speak up.

"So, are your friends vampires too?" Such a stupid question. Well done, Yerin.

Sowon haven't replied, but only nodded.

I thought she hated me. But there was no reason to do so.

"Why are you studying in this school?" I asked again. "You could be exposed here by other students. Isn't it too dangerous?"

I heard her irritated sigh. She turned her head and looked at me with her gold eyes. It was late evening, so her eyes were shining. And it looked fascinating. I didn't remember what colour were my eyes when I looked in the mirror. 

"I'm just doing my job," Sowon shortly replied. To be honest I didn't like how she acted. I wanted to confront her, to ask what's wrong. Is she mad because there's another vampire in her school?

It it was better just to accept her answer and wait. 

After fifteen minutes I saw a black car that stopped in front of us. Sowon sat in the car without saying anything, so I just followed her. 

When I closed the door I noticed someone on a driver's seat. I couldn't see the face of that person, because it was covered with black hood. I was afraid of that person, he was wearing all black and then the person turned to look at me. I noticed two gray eyes that were staring at me and my heart skipped a beat.

"Wheein, stop, she is scared," Sowon said to her, as I understood, friend.

Wheein signed and took off her hood. She had short white hair and somehow reminded me of a small puppy. Especially when she smiled. 

"Hello, I'm Wheein!" She introduced herself and smiled again so I could see her sharp fangs. 

She seemed friendly unlike Sowon.

"I'm Yerin," I replied. "Nice to meet you."

Wheein nodded and turned to Sowon.

"Actually it's me who should be scared of her," she said and started the engine.

Soon we were heading to the headquarters. Wheein was asking me some questions, I asked her some too, but Sowon was just looking in the window. I really hope that she is like that not because of me.

And why Wheein should be scared of me? Am I that scary or what? I've been a vampire since today and I'm already tired with this life. I'm not really surprised that I turned into a vampire, because it's an ordinary thing to happen. A lot of people were turned into vampires, and most of them were killed by anti-vampire sections. I hope I won't be killed. Or I do. I really hate vampires, but now I am the one. Should I kill myself or be proud of who I am? 

"Get out," I heard Sowon's voice that interrupted my thoughts.

I looked at her and saw that she and Wheein were already out. I left the car and immediately saw a big building that reminded me of a castle. Is this their headquarters?

Sowon approached to the door and waited till we join her. I was looking at everything with my mouth open. I think she liked it, because she smirked. Ugh, Sowon really drives me crazy. I couldn't understand how to act with her. 

I didn't notice how that door was being opened and then I saw a girl in front of us. She was pretty and I felt her leader aura. 

"Come in, please," she said to all of us or just to me, because there was no sign of Sowon and Wheein next to me. They ran inside and disappeared somewhere. 

I slowly entered the house and saw how that girl closed the door. Then she approached to me and smiled.

"Hello, I'm Jihyo, the leader of vampire organization 'Contrail'. We help other vampires to get used to their abilities and train them for future needs," she introduced herself. "As I know, you are Yerin, the Evlavios."

"Y-yeah, but may I ask you something, Jihyo?" She nodded. "What do Evlavios mean? You are calling me like that, but I don't know what that means."

Jihyo raised her eyebrow and looked up. 

"I wanted you to tell her, sorry," I saw Sowon on the third floor with some other girls. 

Jihyo just rolled her eyes and looked at me again.

"Let's go to my room," she smiled. "I'll explain you everything there. It's too many vampires here."

I nodded and followed her. Jihyo entered the elevator and I just followed her. Soon we were on the fifth floor, which was the highest as she explained. She told me that there are two big training rooms, hundreds of room, where vampires lives, some big fridges with blood and everything that every vampire needs. And she offered me to move here, but I rejected her offer. I'm okay in my own house that my parents gave me before they were killed. 

We passed by some other vampires that looked at me with confused faces. I swear, Hwang Sinb would give everything to be here. She won't have to look for vampires on the streets, because the vampires are on every step here. She would immediately kill them... Or try to kill. This house is protected by some elders and other magical creatures. Jihyo told me that this house is hidden from humans, like only a 'supernatural being' can see it.

Anti-vampire sections tried to find this house, but they couldn't. Of course it's only a mat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter