Ch. 15

Evlavios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I rang the doorbell and took a step back. After Sowon realized that Eunha might kill and be killed, she rushed to this area, trying to scent Eunha. And she did that, so that's why we were in front of Sinb's house. I could guess that Eunha will come here.

As no one opened the door, I wanted to ring again, but a strong familiar scent hit my nose. I closed my eyes to remember this scent, until I realized that it was Sinb's. And if it was that strong that meant that she was injured.

Without any back thought I kicked the door, and it fell on the other side of house. Sowon felt blood scent too and rushed to the second floor as I did. And we haven't mistaken.

There on the floor lied unconscious Sinb, Eunha was sitting on her stomach and leaning down to my friend's neck. I ran to Eunha and pushed her away from Sinb.

"Sinb!" I cupped her face to see if Eunha had already bite her, and fortunately she haven't.

Then I stood up and noticed that Sowon was trying to stop Eunha, who was trying to break out to hit me. Eunha was moving her eyeballs, but nothing happened, because Sowon blocked her powers. But it didn't seem to stop Eunha, because she took Sowon's hands that were holding her, and threw Sowon on the floor. And as Eunha wasn't weak anymore, Sowon broke the floor and landed on the first floor. RIP Sinb's house.

After this Eunha walked to me, while I was thinking about what to do. But when I was hesitating, Eunha hit me with her fist and I flew to the wall with Sinb's childhood photos. When I hit the wall, the frames fell on the floor and broke. I should tell her sorry later.

Actually I didn't have any desire to shift into vampire and go really hard on Eunha, but when she leaned down to Sinb again, I had no choice.

I ran to them and unconsciously moved my eyeballs, and Eunha flew to the other side of the building. I quickly lifted Sinb's body, throwing her over my shoulder.

But Eunha immediately stood up after hitting the wall, and I ran downstairs, hoping that Sowon is okay to help me.

Fortunately, Sowon fell on the sofa, and was standing up, throwing away the dirt that was on her clothes. She noticed me with Sinb and ran to us.

"Where's Eunha?" She asked and got the answer without my reply, because her girlfriend was behind me.

I turned around and took some steps back, taking Sowon's school bag. And she understood that our plan began.

Sowon rushed to Eunha and they began to fight, while I carefully placed Sinb on the sofa and fished the bag with blood from Sowon's school bag.

I waited when Sowon will push Eunha on the floor, but none of them was going to give up. They fought for some minutes more, before Sowon finally sat on Eunha and pinned her hands to the floor. As Eunha was tired, she haven't tried to break out.

I used that opportunity and got closer, opening the bag.

"Be careful with the blood," Sowon warned, heavily breathing. "Try to shed it right into , or she won't say thank-"

I accidentally missed Eunha's mouth and some blood was on her face. Oops. Sowon sighed. Then I finally shed the blood into Eunha's mouth and she hungrily drank all of it.

Then I threw the bag on the floor and approached to Sinb, who haven't woken up yet. I took her hand and noticed a small cut on it's fingertip. Being the vampire, who was going crazy for Sinb, I felt urge to the blood that was still on her finger. And I did that, afterwards regretting the my decision. Because as soon her blood was in my mouth, it began to burn. I felt like there was hundreds of spicy chilies in my mouth.

I stood up, running around the house and trying to increase the pain in my mouth. And when it was getting better, I stopped, noticing Sowon's confused face and Eunha's smirk.

"Why are you smirking?" I pointed at Eunha, who was already clean from blood. "Do you think it's funny?"

"No," Eunha shook her head. "There's poison in Sinb's blood. Like if a vampire will her blood, as soon as Sinb's blood will be in his mouth, he will die. Her parents cared about it."

"So," I didn't know why, but I felt like I was really lucky to be Evlavios. "If would you her blood, you die."

Eunha nodded.

"Thank you by the way," she shyly said, looking at me and Sowon. "I will join Contrail."

"That's nice," Sowon spoke up and hugged Eunha. "I missed you very much, my little bunny."

I made sound like I was vomiting, and they stopped hugging.

"I will do the same, if Sinb kiss you again," Sowon pouted. It was obvious that Sinb haven't told about that to Eunha, because the bunny was looking at me with eyes wide opened.

Sowon stood up, taking Eunha's hand, and went to the hole that used to be a door before I kicked it.

"I will take Eunha to headquarters," she informed. "You can do anything you want, but try to clean that mess."

I was going to argue, but Sowon and Eunha were no longer in Sinb's house.

I went to the kicked door and somehow managed to put it in a hole. It would be hard to go out and in, but it looked like it was okay. Then I went to the living room and looked up, staring at the hole that Sowon made.

"And how will I return the ceiling into it's original appearance?" I asked myself, sighing.

I think you can just leave it like this. Or pay for repairs. It's up to you.

"But Sinb will be surprised to see a big hole in her floor, by the way there is a crack in the wall, and many broken frames. Sinb is knocked out now and I don't know when she will wake up."

Well, you can just leave everything like that and return to the headquarters. But as you like Sinb, I'm sure you won't do that. Then stay with her and get ready to pay for repairs.

I wanted to answer, but heard a noise like someone had fallen. I looked down and noticed Sinb, who lied on the floor, rubbing her temples.

"Oh, ty buzz," Sinb cursed. "Like a stupid fly is humming around my ear. Gods, my head. I feel like I had hangover."

I don't think that she noticed me, because she was spinning on the floor and cursing the buzz in her head. I worriedly looked at her, ignoring Yongsun's questions about if Sinb had gone crazy.

Finally Sinb sighed and stood up, noticing me. I guess she haven't seen all these mess, because she got closer to me and smiled.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" She asked, looking at me instead of her house.

"Uhm, it's just...," I murmured, looking down. "Eunha was going to your blood and I saved you. Well, I and Sowon, but yeah, and you have fainted.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter