Ch. 10

Evlavios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SINB'S POV

I woke up and suddenly felt pain in my head like I had hangover. Then I tried to sit up, and felt someone's hands helped me to do so. I looked at a person whose hands it were.

"Eunha?" 

My friend worriedly smiled and gave me a glass of water. 

"It contains medicine," Eunha said and pointed at the glass. "You should drink it."

"What happened? Why I am lying in the school infirmary?" I asked after I drank the water. 

Eunha began to look more worried, and it made me worried as well. 

I tried to remember the things that happened earlier, but I couldn't. Every time I did that, I felt pain in my head.

"Don't you remember?" Eunha asked me back.

I shook my head, and she stood up, picking her phone. She gestured me to wait for her and went to the opposite side of room. 

"She don't remember it," Eunha whispered to someone on the other line. "What? Okay. See you."

Then she approached to me again and sat on the chair near my cot. I noticed that Eunha bite her lower lip. I knew that she was hesitating, because she always did so when she is troubled. 

"Uhm, actually, you have fainted," she replied. "I don't know what happened, but you have fainted."

Fainted? That made sense, and didn't make any sense. Why have I? I eat well, I am healthy and there was no reason for me to faint. 

Eunha called the medic, and soon I attend the classes. They were insisting on going home, but I refused. I didn't know why, though. 

We entered the classroom, and everyone greeted me and asked if I was okay. I nodded and took my seat. Eunha did the same. 

We talk about some other things, and I accidentally looked back. And saw a goddess. I didn't know how to describe her beauty, but I knew that I immediately had fallen in love. She was talking to some of my classmates, and she smiled. And I almost fainted again. Her smile was the most fascinating thing that I have ever seen. Her eye smile was so cute that I wanted to take a picture of her. 

I didn't listen to Eunha anymore, she talked about something I didn't care, because that girl was everything I cared at that moment. I slowly stood up and went to that girl, because I'm Hwang Sinb, the one who never loses. I heard that Eunha called me, but I still went to the girl.

I think she noticed me, because she stopped talking with classmates and darted her gaze to me. She quirked her eyebrow, when I winked at her. 

I put my hands on her desk and smiled.

"Hello, beauty," I greeted her and she looked at me with her widened eyes. Maybe she is not used to compliments? I'll get her used to it then. "I haven't seen you here before. Are you a new student?"

"Uhm, excuse me, Sinb?" She furrowed.

Oh how nice! She knew what my name is. I need to find out hers too.

"Right, I am Hwang Sinb, whose heart was stolen by your beauty," she is definitely not used to compliments. Does it mean that I am her first one? Great. "By the way what's your name, sweety?"

"Uhm, Jung Yerin?"

END SINB'S POV

-

I looked at Sinb with my widened eyes. Did she just ask what my name is? Is it a joke? And why do she keeps calling me a beauty and sweety?

"Uhm, Jung Yerin?" I replied, and it confused me even more, when she haven't laughed at me and called a dumb one. Actually she clapped her hands and tried to flirt with me. I glanced at Eunha, who was staring at us with wide opened. Everyone in my class were doing the same. 

I need to talk to Sowon.

When the class started, Sinb sat on her place, sighing. I swear she was staring at me all the lesson, without paying attention to the teacher. Of course, he noticed it and called her. Twice. But she was still looking at me with her heart shaped eyes.

"Uhm, she had fainted today, so she is still a little bit distracted, sir," Eunha explained, when the teacher was going to approach to Sinb.

He only nodded and went on. To be honest I wasn't paying attention to the lesson, because Sinb's staring freaked me out. I quickly took out my phone and wrote to Sowon that we have to meet after this lesson. 

-

"So you are telling me that Sinb acts like she saw you for the first time?" Sowon asked again.

We met in the library and Eunha promised to join us later. I told Sowon about Sinb's strange behavior.

"Yes, she was flirting with me," I replied. "And she asked my name! She stared at me! She-"

"Okay, okay, I understood," Sowon interrupted. "She acts like she is mad."

"Any ideas?" Eunha asked, sitting next to Sowon and taking her hand into hers.

"Actually I wanted to ask Jihyo," Sowon said and took out her phone. She quickly dialed her. "Hey, Jihyo. We gave to tell you something."

I'm listening.

"Do you remember that today Sinb was going to be kidnapped?" Jihyo hummed and I continued. "We went to save her, and we did, but my hood slid down and she saw my face. Then she had fainted."

"Has she woken up?

"Yes, but here's the problem," I informed her.

"What problem?

"She doesn't remember Yerin at all," Eunha replied faster than I could even open my mouth. "She even asked her name!"

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, who are you?

"Oh, I am Sowon's gir- friend, yeah, I'm her friend, Jung Eunha," Eunha answered, gripping Sowon'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter