Ch. 9

Evlavios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sowon?"

Sowon quickly glanced at me with widened eyes, before looking at Eunha again. I saw how she nervously gulped.

"Eunha...," she whispered and shifted to her human's form. "I can explain."

Sowon extended her hand, but Eunha took a step back, shaking her head with tears forming in her eyes. 

"N-no," she replied with trembling voice. 

Before we could say something, she ran away, closing the toilet's door. I looked at Sowon, who put her hand down and sighed.

"She is going to tell the others about us, and we will have to escape," Sowon informed, kicking the guy's stomach. "We can't study here anymore."

I nervously looked around at the mess that we've made. It was good that nobody is using it. Then an idea popped in my head.

"No," I stated and went to the door. "Hide their bodies and try to make this toilet more presentable? Let's meet at my place in..."

I looked at my phone to check the time.

"...twenty minutes. Is it okay for you do all that I asked you?"

Sowon furrowed, but slowly nodded.

"Great, I need to do something. See you later."

I left the toilet and inhaled the air in corridors. The classes have begun, so there was nobody in corridors. After some inhales I smelled the scent that I needed right now. I followed it, until I saw a familiar figure. Without hesitation I approached to this person.

"Don't come close!" Eunha yelled and threw something at me. 

I looked at the place where she aimed and noticed a small knife in my stomach. 

"Listen, I'm not going to kill you or something like this," I said, slowly taking out the knife. To be honest, it wasn't really painful. I immediately felt how the wound began to heal. And Eunha noticed that too, because her eyes widened even more. "I... No, we want to explain you everything."

She quickly wiped her tears and took out another knife, but it was bigger. How many knifes do she own? 

"There's nothing to explain," she aimed at me again. "You and Sowon are vampires. What do you need here?"

I glanced at the knife and then watched at Eunha's movements to be able to defend myself. 

"That was exactly what we are going to talk about," I raised my hands to show that I don't want to hurt her. "We will explain everything, but let's go to my home. It's not safe for us to talk in this school."

"But it's safe for me," Eunha took some steps back until she bumped into a wall. "Are you going to kill Sinb? Don't tell me that it was you, who attacked her last night."

I shook my head, taking some steps forward, still glancing at the knife. 

"No, it was some guy," I said, thinking about if I should tell her that I actually was the one, who saved her life. "Eunha, please, just go with me."

"No way I'm gonna do that!" she exclaimed. 

"Okay, then I am gonna do this," I shifted into vampire again, but before I could do something Eunha poked my chest right where my heart was. After this she ran away.

I sighed and took this knife out of my chest and picked the small knife, putting them in my pocked. 

There shouldn't be any evidences.

I looked out of the window and saw Eunha, running away from school. 

Good girl, it's just what I needed.

I followed her, but did that with my high speed, so after some milliseconds I was already in front of her. 

Eunha stopped and was going to change her direction, when I lifted her and threw her over my shoulder. Of course she tried to break out, she even cursed, but I haven't let her go. Instead I ran all my way home. 

When I was in front of my door, I checked the time with Eunha kicking everything she could reach and hitting my spine.

"Let me go!" She screamed, and hit my back even harder.

"No," I sternly said, entering my house. "You didn't want to go here by yourself, so I just helped you. Don't thank me."

When I locked the door, I put her down. Apparently she didn't tried to escape, she just pouted, looking around. 

"Where's the giraffe?" She asked me, crossing her arms. 

I raised my eyebrow.

"Who is giraffe?" I asked her back, going to the living room. She followed me. Good girl.

"Kim Sowon," Eunha replied, sitting on the couch.

"She is cleaning the mess in the toilet," I explained, noticing that my house is looking fine after Wheein. "Do you want some tea, maybe coffee?"

Eunha shook her head, taking the textbook with my project.

"Oh, you have started it already," she opened it. "Though you did not a great job."

"I didn't want to hurry," I said and took a seat opposite Eunha, not to freak her out. 

"Does Sinb know that you are vampire?" Eunha curiously asked and I shook my head. "Do you want to take it slow, because you are afraid that she can find out that you aren't who she thinks you are?"

I quickly shook my head again, but then shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know...maybe?"

"Okay," Eunha nodded. "By the way do you know that Sinb was attacked yesterday? She told me that some creepy vampire in slippers with ducks printed on them saved her life."

I coughed multiple times and quirked my eyebrow.

"Some creepy vampire in slippers with ducks printed on them?!" I exclaimed. "What do she have against my cute slippers? She could be more thankful, because-"

"Wait," shirt haired girl interrupted me. "It was you who saved her."

It sounded like statement, but I shyly nodded.

Eunha opened to say something, but someone ringed my doorbell. I gestured Eunha to sit on the couch and went to the door.

When I opened the door, I saw Sowon, who looked like she ran marathon. She pushed me and entered the house, breathing the air in and out.

"Hey, Sowon, I-" I started, but she interrupted me.

"Don't," she said and pointed at me. "Let me rest. Give me five minutes and we'll talk."

Sowon literally crawled all her way to my living room. I wanted to tell her that Eunha is here, but every time I opened my mouth, she hissed. Then she placed her body in the center of a room, not noticing confused Eunha on the couch. 

"Do you know how hard it was to hide two bodies that were heavier than me?!" Sowon complained. "And what we will do? Eunha saw us and probably told the others. I am sure she hates me. But I love her so much, I can even smell her scent right now. Am I hallucinating?"

Eunha chuckled quietly, but Sowon still was lying on the floor, whining. 

"Sowon," I called her, but she waved her hand, shutting me up.

"I am not done yet," she murmured, sighing. "I hoped to confess to Eunha, when you told me that Sinb said that she likes me, but now I only hope that she will forgive me."

Sowon started bashing her head against the floor.

Eunha looked at me with rised eyebrow and mouthed 'is she okay?'. I only nodded in respond, darting my gaze to Sowon again, who was going to sit up. 

When Sowon completely sat up, she looked up.

"So what do you wanted to talk-"

And she noticed Eunha. was still opened, because she haven't ended her sentence. Eunha smiled at her.

"Uhm, hi?" Eunha said. "I give you an opportunity to explain yourself."

Sowon looked at me and I nodded.

"Oh, so, uhm, okay, let's do it, I mean, no, I am going to tell and explain you everything," Sowon stuttered. Then she sighed and looked at me. "Can you leave

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter