Ch. 2

Evlavios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ouch."

I woke up, rubbing my neck, because it ached. I think it's because I slept on the floor... Wait, why have I slept on the floor? Everything that happened to me ran through my mind. Blood, vampire, bite...

I quickly looked down on my leg, but I haven't noticed any bite. The same was with blood. I turned around, but there was no sing of blood in this room, so I left my room to check the hall and back door.

Everything was clean, and it was so strange. Like nothing happened here. 

"I guess, it's just a dream," I whispered to myself. 

Then I looked at the clock and my heart almost skipped a beat.

", I'm late for school!"

Why Yuju haven't woken me up today? I wanted to call her, but I noticed a received message from her in my social media. 

"I'm sorry, Yen, but I can't greet you today. Umji needs my help with carrying her project. I hope you won't be late! See you then!:)"

I sighed. I can't blame her that she have a girlfriend. I'm not an egoist. So I packed my bag and quickly left my house, forgetting about that strange dream. 

-

Just as I thought, I missed the first lesson and Sinb haven't missed the chance to tease me.

"So, you understood that you won't win, and gave up?" She asked me when everybody left the class for lunch.

I rolled my eyes and looked at her with a smile.

"Only in your dreams, Hwang," I said and stood up. "I will win, I'm sure. Get ready to pack your bags to move from here, Sinb."

I left the classroom, lightly pushing her on purpose. But when I did that I smelled her scent. Did she use a perfume? I haven't noticed that she smells like this before, and... I like it. The smell I mean, not Sinb. She is just the pain in my .

I walked around the school and noticed that many students have used the perfume today. And some of them were terrible, to be honest. Sinb's was the best anyway.

I spent the remaining part of my school day, trying to feel Sinb's scent again. I don't think that it's normal, but the desire was strong. So I just followed her everywhere.

Sinb is that type of students that leaves school late. I didn't know why, but she likes to do her homework here. And also I didn't know why I stayed at school with her too. I watched how she did her homework and other things. Staying at school for her seemed a normal thing to do for me back then. And I didn't know why. I just wanted to approach to her and inhale that scent of hers.

So when she was about to leave, she suddenly turned around and faced the place where I was hiding.

"Are you stalkering me or what?" She asked, still watching at my side. "Maybe you wanted to see how I do my homework, so you can do all the same and be on the level as I am on right now? You are so dumb, Jung Yerin."

Did she call me dumb? What? I felt the anger inside, so I jumped out and faced her. But her scent took me off guard. So instead of thinking how to reply her, I thought about...

...does she tastes that good as her scent is?

I couldn't control myself and wanted to try that incredible scent, but her next words stopped me.

"Really...," she sighed and looked more angry than she was before. "So you wanted to scare me, right? Listen, I'm not afraid of vampires and other supernatural creatures. Take off this stupid lenses and fangs, ."

Wait, what?

Before I could say something, she had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter