Ch. 14

Evlavios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I entered the abandoned building where Sinb was. Well, at least how Byulyi told me. It was really easy for me to get rid of the vampires that guard the entrance. It were two vampires, and they were actually playing something, so I just killed them one by one, using biokinesis.

I inhaled the air and scented Sinb. I went to the place where she was. Fortunately I haven't smelled her blood, so that meant that she was okay.

When I approached to the door that separated me and the person who killed me, I sighed and fixed my mask and hood. Then I grabbed the doorknob and opened the door, hoping that there was nobody else in the room.

Just when I entered the room, I heard Sinb's voice. It was not hard to spot her, because she was yelling at me.

"You again?!" She exclaimed, and I looked at the ribbon that covered her eyes, then I noticed that her arms and legs were tied as well. "What are you going to break now? Just let me die already!"

Break now? I looked at her once again, getting closer, and finally realizing that her left leg was injured. It must hurt. Being a vampire that can already freely use his powers, I increased her pain. Actually I erased it.

I kneeled in front of her, seeing that she tensed, and touched her cheek to calm down. After some moments I felt that she has relaxed, so I slowly removed the ribbon on her eyes.

At first she immediately closed her eyes, because it was pretty bright in the room, but by the time passed, she slowly opened her eyes and looked at me.

Sinb smiled, recognizing me, and I smiled back, because she reminded me of a lost puppy, who finally found his owners. She stared right in my eyes, and I felt a little bit uncomfortable, so I went to her back and began to untie the ropes. When I was done, I threw them on the floor and stood next to Sinb, waiting for her to stand up and follow me. But she wasn't going to do so.

"They have broken my leg," and she showed me her leg.

She was whining, so I rolled my eyes and quickly lifted her on my arms. As she was light, I had no problems with carrying her. Or it was just vampire powers. Anyways, I went to the exit, trying not to look at Sinb, who calmly lied in my arms.

I was surprised that she haven't said anything, because usually she is talking non stop. She would ask many questions, tell something, but now she didn't do anything.

I was going to look at her and check how's she, but before I could do this, she abruptly snatched my mask, throwing it somewhere. At that moment I realized that the hood was no longer on my head, and my face was uncovered.

I froze, unable to think of a plan, unconsciously letting Sinb to realize who was her savior for four times already. I glanced at her, when she suddenly slapped me (for the second time!). She tried to break out, indiscriminately shouting something at me, and I let go, taking some steps back.

As she was unable to stand on her two legs, she got closer to a wall and leaned on it. Then she raised her head, and I saw tears on her eyes. She looked at me with a disgust, yet I could notice the happiness.

I haven't dared to speak up, and she did neither, so we were just standing there and staring at each other.

I completely forgot the plan that I made with my friends, but the slammed door reminded me of it.

I looked at the door and saw a Red Moon vampire that entered the room.

"Why are you that loud?!" He exclaimed, darting his gaze to the chair where Sinb was.

But, as you can already understood, there was nobody, and he looked around the room, noticing me and Sinb.

I ran to him, before he could ask for help, and grabbed his throat with my sparkling hand. The grip was getting tighter, but when I made sure that he was dead, I let go of him.

Then I turned to Sinb, and saw her half scared half excited face. I got closer, ignoring the thing that she was slowly trying to take some steps back. I perfectly knew that she was still scared of me, and that she hated me. But I was also realizing that if we won't leave this building in some minutes, the other Red Moons will come and it won't be easy to get rid if them.

So before she knew, I quickly got closer and threw her over my shoulder. I think she understood the situation, because she wasn't trying to break out.

I left the room and the building as well, running to the black car that was standing not so far from the building.

I opened the car's door and carefully put Sinb there. I noticed that rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. Then I closed the door and went to the passenger's seat in front.

"Where's your mask?" Wheein asked as soon as I entered the car.

"She has snatched it," I replied, staring at Sinb through the mirror. "And she threw it on the floor. So, I'm afraid that we left it there."

"Alright," Wheein felt the uncomfortableness and shut up.

She drive us to Sinb's house. All the way we weren't talking. Wheein was driving, I was staring at Sinb through the mirror, Sinb was looking through the window and blushing when she was noticing my gaze on her.

When we reached our destination, Sinb opened the door without saying anything and left the car. I quickly opened the door too and ran to her.

"Let me help you," I offered and wanted to take her hand, but she shook her head.

"No, leave me alone," she sternly said, jumping to her house front door on one leg.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed her hand, helping her. She was just snorting all the way. I let her go, when she was able to take another reliance, the doorknob.

"So...," I started, biting my lower lip. "I guess, it's our last meeting?"

She raised her eyebrow and titled her head.

"I mean, you don't want to see me again," I explained. "So, I won't insist and all. If you don't want to meet me anymore, then I won't come, I promise."

"Firstly, I haven't told you that I don't want to see you again," Sinb finally spoke up. "And I won't tell anyone that you are alive. But I want to meet you later, so you can explain me everything."

"E

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter