Ch. 13

Evlavios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey, Yerin, it's time to get up.

"Yongsun?"

No, the president of USA.

"What happened? I'm feeling pain in my back."

Don't you remember that Hwang Sinb poked you with her dagger?

"Ah, right. I forgot about it."

So, you forgot... Ugh, how could a person forget things like that? You literally spent a month completely unconscious. I tried to wake you up, but-

"Wait, a month passed since that accident? What have happened?"

Well, Sinb told the principal about you... You know, that you are the vampire and she told something about Yuju with Umji. So they had to left school.

"What about Sowon?"

She was waiting for Eunha to wake up, but that stubborn bunny hasn't woken up yet. She left the school too, reasoning it that her family is moving to another city.

"Does Sinb know about Eunha?"

Uhm, actually Jihyo met Sinb, after she poked you and told her that Eunha was killed by other vampires. Jihyo asked Sinb not to blame you in her best friend's death, since you are dead too. Well, Sinb thinks that you are dead.

"Sinb must be hurt now... She lost her best friend and-"

And her crush. Don't tell me that you didn't know that Sinb like you. Though she poked you with the dagger... I think, she hates vampires more than she loves you.

"Whatever, I need to visit Yuju and Umji. I'm worried."

You have to wake up then. I'm in your mind, but you are sleeping now. Just open your eyes. Jihyo is in your room with Wheein already.

"How did they find out that I am not unconscious now?"

Your brain started working, and Jihyo felt it. But she can't read your mind, because I am protecting it.

"Okay. Let's talk later then."

And I opened my eyes, breathing in and out like I ran marathon. I really felt every beat of my heart like it was going to jump out from my chest. I sat straight and looked around, noticing worried faces of Jihyo and Wheein. They came closer and sat on my bed.

"Are you okay, Yerin?" Jihyo asked.

I nodded and felt someone's cold hand on my spine. I turned around and saw Wheein, who immediately pulled her hand away, scaring that I may hurt her.

"I wanted to check your wound," Wheein explained, still raising her hands. "J-jihyo told me to do so!"

I sighed and turned back to Jihyo, allowing Wheein to check a place, where Sinb hit me.

"It's okay," I calmed Wheein down. "It was just all of a sudden, and your hands are cold."

I felt Wheein's fingertips on my back. She was checking my wound for some minutes. I haven't told anything and neither they did. We were just waiting for Wheein to end her work.

"This scar won't heal, even with your powers," Wheein informed, standing up and going to the place, where Jihyo was sitting. "I guess, the poison was very dangerous for us. It must have killed you, but since you are Evlavios, you are alive."

I nodded again and tried to touch the scar on my spine. My hand was wandering around my back, until it stumbled into a small bump around 4 cm long. I put my hand away, sighing.

"And we should tell you about the school," Jihyo nervously spoke. "It's turned out, that-"

"I know, that Sinb told everything and I was kicked," I blurted out and then realized the mistake. "Uhm, I mean I was sure that she will tell everything to the principal, and they will kick me after this."

"Okay," Jihyo said, standing up. "It's all what we wanted to tell you. Now rest. We will visit you in some hours."

They were going to the door, when suddenly a loud screaming was heard in my room. I realized that the noise was made in the next room. 

Jihyo and Wheein stopped, looking at me with raised eyebrows. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Who is living there?" I pointed at the wall that separated me from the room where some vampires argued.

"It's Eunha's room," Jihyo replied, quickly leaving my room. Wheein followed her.

I wanted to follow them too, understanding that Eunha had woken up, but when I stood up, the wall cracked and a body flopped on my bed. 

"Sowon?" I opened my eyes wider, after Sowon sat up and rubbed her back on my bed.

-

SOWON'S POV

I sat on my chair near Eunha's bed, where she was lying. Jihyo and Wheein just left the room, wanting to see how Yerin's condition was. 

To be honest I was worried for both of them. Eunha and Yerin haven't woken up for a month already, and it bothered me, Jihyo, Wheein, Yuju and Umji.

After we all left the school, I met Yuju and Umji to make things clear. I find out that Umji was Red Moon's vampire, but she explained me the whole Red Moon ritual and black magic thing. She was really nice, so I trusted her. As for Yuju, she was a good friend. It was obvious that she was worried for Yerin. I promised to inform her when Yerin will wake up.

But Yerin wasn't the only one, who bothered me. Eunha wasn't waking up for a month. I was afraid that she has died, and I am taking care of a dead. But I really hoped that she is alive. I asked Jihyo to check her brain activity, but still nothing.

I took Eunha's small hand in mine and prayed. I was still hoping that she will forgive me. I repeated my lines of apology again and again that I thought of when I was sitting next to her.

I was sitting like this for ten minutes, and was going to join Jihyo, when I felt a light squeeze. I looked at Eunha and noticed that she moved her eyeballs, gripping my hand. 

"Hey, Eunha," I called her in a whisper. "Can you hear me?"

Eunha breathed out and slowly nodded. When she opened her eyes, I gasped, because they were light green. It meant that I succeeded in turning her into a vampire. Then she tried to sit up and I help her.

"What happened?" Eunha asked, looking around. "Where I am?"

"You are in headquarters, Eunha," I softly replied, forgetting everything that I should tell her. "I am so happy that you have woken up."

"In headquarters?" Eunha repeated and I nodded. "But you told me that only vampires can see and even be in the headquarters."

I haven't said anything, waiting for her to realize it by herself.

"Wait, does that mean that I am..."

Eunha quickly took my phone and used it as a mirror to look at her eyes and mouth. When she did so, she blinked many times with open. 

I was waiting for her next reaction.

She threw my phone at me and stood up on her bed, looking really angry. 

I caught my phone and stood up too.

"How could you turn me into a vampire?!" She yelled, trowing a pillow at me.

"I can explain!" I said, but another pillow landed on my face. "Eunha, wait!"

"No!" She looked around, trying to find

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter