Ch. 11

Evlavios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I am the second Evlavios."

I gasped when I heard it. This girl looked so strong, so I think I won't win if we fight. I tried to break out, but I couldn't. I guess, the way I looked then was really funny, because after some seconds, the second Evlavios began to laugh.

I realized that this laugh was familiar to me.

She released my throat and took off her hood.

"Wheein?" I surprisingly asked.

"You should've seen your face!" Wheein laughed so hard that her tears were noticeable. "Oh, god, I can't-"

She continued laughing while I was looking at her with a pout on my face. Then I noticed her black car, and went to it, leaving the blonde cracking up alone like a creep. I sat on the front seat and glared at Wheein, who was approaching to a car, wiping her tears.

I knew that it was Wheein.

"How did you know?"

I saw her from afar, when she parked her car and approached to you.

"Why haven't you told me?"

You never asked and I wanted to see what will she do, and how would you react.

"Do you mean I should ask you 'hey, look if there's some creep behind please'?"

No, you could ask where's Wheein.

"You are really annoying. How long will be by my side?"

About nine months left.

"Why?"

"Did you like my joke?" Wheein suddenly asked. I looked at her, distracting myself from Yongsun, and noticed that she was already driving.

"No, it was awful," I replied, pouting again.

"Sorry, I just wanted to see what would you do if the second Evlavios will show up like this," Wheein explained and softly smiled. "But nobody knows that there's an Evlavios. So he won't attack you, while your existence is a secret."

"Okay."

Soon we arrived and I entered the headquarters. Sowon greeted me behind the doors. She was in her pyjama, so she looked less scary.

"Follow me," Sowon ordered in low voice. "I'll show you your room."

I did was I was told and after some minutes of walking around the headquarters, we have finally entered a room on the 4th floor. I wanted to use the elevator, but Sowon insisted on stairs, so I didn't tried to resist.

"I'll meet you on the first floor tomorrow at 7:25 am," Sowon informed, passing me the keys. "If you won't be in time, you'll have to walk to school, and nobody will help you to find a right way to it. Good night."

And she left.

I threw the keys on the nightstand that was near my bed and looked around. The room was pretty big for one person to live. I expected that it would be made in Victorian era like Jihyo's room is, but it looked like a modern room.

As it was a hard day, I just flopped on the bed, and wrapped the white blanket around my body, closing my eyes and slowly entering the dreamland.

-

The day passed really fast, and I haven't noticed, when I was already sitting in the library and waiting for my project partner.

I woke up at 7:20 am, so I was in time just as Sowon told me. She was already on the first floor with Wheein, when I left my room and joined them.

Then Wheein drove us to school. I asked Wheein if she had studied in school, and found out that she left
school two years ago, when she accidentally attacked their principal. Wheein told me that she was a newborn then, so she couldn't control herself, but after it she met Jihyo, and our leader help her a lot. She asked one of Contrail vampires to erase principal memory, giving him fake memories. So right now he thinks that he fell from the stairs.

Unfortunately, the vampire that had memory erasure was killed by Red Moon vampires for no reason. So the only vampire who has an ability to manage person's mind is me. They also told me to get ready to help our organization.

Wheein also told Sowon about her joke yesterday, and the giraffe cracked up as well. I pouted and looked through the window, pretending that I don't notice them.

At school Sinb tried to flirt with me again, and our classmates watched at us like we are filming some TV show. They also made a rumor that we are dating, so whenever I left the classroom, students from other classes congratulated me with this. At first I tried to tell them that it's not true, but then I just gave up and started ignoring them.

Sowon also haven't missed a chance to tease me with Eunha. But when I as well, she stopped. Actually Sowon wasn't dating Eunha, they were just holding hand when there was only me around, and giggling. So I teased them about this.

Later Sinb offered me to continue doing our project at my place, because her parents were accepting some guests today, but I told her that I can't, because my parents were busy at home too. Of course, she didn't remember that my parents died, so we just came up with the library that was not so far from our school.

After school I went to the library, asking Sowon to held our training in the evening, when I will be done. But being the savage person she is, Sowon refused, so I had to call Jihyo to ask her about this. And she agreed, ordering Sowon to please my wishes.

Sinb was a bit late, so I have already chosen some helpful books about vampires, and placed them on the table along with pencils, pens and other things that are required.

"Oh, I am really sorry for being late, Yerin," I heard and saw Sinb, placing her attractive body on the chair next to me. "I bought you tteokbokki."

She passed me her present, and I thanked her and put tteokbokki aside.

"Don't you want to eat it?" Sinb asked, monitoring my movements.

"I'm just not hungry," I replied with my acting-like-a-human-answer. Actually I didn't know what will happen if I'll eat human food and I won't risk.

"But you haven't eaten anything today!" Sinb exclaimed in a whisper.

I quirked my eyebrow and titled my head, looking at Sinb.

"Were you stalking me?"

Why are you asking, when you already know the answer.

"Shh. Let her reply."

"What if I did?" Sinb asked back and chuckled. "Why aren't you eating? Wait, I know why."

Yongsun stopped annoying me and focused her attention on Sinb like I did. I stopped breathing, waiting her guess.

"How could I miss that? You aren't eating food, but sometimes you looked hungry, your skin is pale," Sinb stood up and got closer to me. "I know your secret, Yerin."

"Uhm, really?" I started panicking. "A-and what's it?"

She glared at me and put her hands on my shoulders.

"I can't believe that you are..." she suddenly wiped tears on her face, that I don't know when they appeared.

Get ready to run.

"...on diet!"

Sinb grabbed my cheeks and began to squeeze them like a plush toy. I didn't react, because I was proceeding what she have said.

"Please, don't be on diet!" Sinb cried, squeezing my cheeks harder that I could barely breathe. "I need your soft cheeks on your face! They are so adorable, save it."

Wow... I didn't... expect that...

"Me neither."

I took Sinb's hand and stopped her. She looked at me, sobbing.

"Okay, okay, I won't be on a diet anymore," I lied her. I wasn't on a diet. I am a vampire.

"Are you joking?" Sinb asked, not believing my words.

"No, I'm not," I gestured her to sit down, so she did. I noticed that she looked at her tteokbokki and then at me. "Actually I don't really like tteokbokki."

I like blood.

"Oh, then I'll go and buy you something that you like," Sinb stood up and I grabbed her hand again.

"I'm fine," I calmed her. "Sit down, and let's start. Then I'll come home and eat something tasty, okay?"

Sinb nodded and sat down.

-

We were sitting and doing our project for two hours when I noticed something strange. There were four strange guys that walked around the library. They wore gray cloak and a hood. I tensed when one of them walked though us.

I need to talk to Jihyo about it.

"Uhm, I'll go to buy some water," I stood up, excusing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter