News

Who's My IGOT7 Secret Santa? 2018 GxB [The Big Reveal is online! // News from 2018.12.31]

2018.12.31

Hi everyone~

The event is now over! You'll find the big reveal in chapter 7. Were you able to guess who your Secret Santa was?

Thank you all so much for participating. We hope you had fun creating and reading all those wonderful gifts.


We wish you a wonderful start into the new year. Let's meet again next Summer, shall we?

Narra ^___^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



2018.12.18


Hi everyone~

Do you enjoy the event so far?

I'm writing to you today because there won't be a new chapter today. We're currently waiting for 4 more chapters to be finished and sent in. Once we receive them we'll upload them. Please be patient with the hard working Santas and us as we all do our best to make this event as fun and entertaining as possible. 


Have a nice day

Narra


 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



2018.12.14


Hi everyone~

 

One of our Santas brought to our attention that we made a mistake as that Santa received two gifts. We back checked those two stories and fixed our mistake. We cencirely apologise to One-Hit-Wonder as gift 13 was meant for this lovely giftee. 

Thank you so much for telling us babyaghase~


~~~~~~~~~~~~


2018.12.08


Hi everyone~

The event is fully running now. We still expect a few more gifts to be sent in.
This past week has been pretty busy for Mona and me. Therefore, we weren't able to respond to newly sent in gifts just yet. I plan to check the gifts and send confimration e-mails tomorrow. 

 

Thank you for understanding~

 

Narra

~~~~~~~~~~



2018.12.02

Hi everyone~

December is here and that means that the uploads will start soon.
As we try to upload the story up until the 24 we decided to start uploading on the 4th of December. Keep an eye out on that.

I received a message from one of our Santas that due to personal circumstances he / she had to drop out. After hearing the reason for it we compleatly understand. However, that also means that the Giftee of that former Santa is still without a gift. Therefore, we will put the prompt of that Santa on here so you can claim it if you want to write it. This is the prompt:

JinYoung, YoungJae > Stories with emphasis on the characters' emotions. Angst, slice of life, or horror is a bonus. Third POV only please.

If you want to make this giftee happy and want to claim this prompt please contact either Mona or me via DM or via our e-mail (if you are already participating). 

Thank you

Have a nice day and stay safe
~

 

Narra

~~~~~~~~~~~~



2018.11.19


Hei everyone ^-^

Yesterday was the second Check In day! Please send us a short update of your progress.
We are also still looking for back up writers so if you are interested in that check out the first infos below and send us a message if you would like to write it.


- JaeBeom, JinYoung, YuGyeom > Something sweet
- Mark, JaeBeom, Jackson, JinYoung, YuGyeom > Romcom, Fantasy in 3rd POV


Have a nice day and stay safe~

Mona


~~~~~~~~~~~~


2018.11.12

Hi everyone

Last week we've sent out e-mails and PM's for the second time to Santas who haven't contacted us during the first check in. Sadly, we haven't heard back from any of them. Because of that we assume that those members no longer want to be part of the event. 


The gifts created for those Santas will be uploaded but they will labled as a gift for everyone.

Due to that we also need to find people who would be so kind to maybe take one of the promts so their giftees will still receive a nice story for Christmas. These are the the rough prompts that are up to claim right now:

- JaeBeom, JinYoung, YuGyeom > Something sweet
- Mark, JaeBeom, Jackson, JinYoung, YuGyeom > Romcom, Fantasy in 3rd POV

Back up writers for those two promps will recieve more time to create the story. If you are interested in one of those prompts please contact us either via DM on our main account (IGOT7SecretSanta) or our e-mail.


Have a nice day and stay safe~

Narra

~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hey everyone

Our first Check In was last weekend and we haven't heard from everyone yet. We will send out a mail to everyone who hasn't contacted us up till now if you see this update before you receive it please contact us either through pm here on AFF or through email. Thank you!


Have a nice day and stay safe

Mona

~~~~~~~~~~~~


2018.10.07

Hei everyone ^-^

Today is the first Check In day! Please send us a short update of your progress. We already received multiple questions from Santas to their Giftees as well so please check if you have gotten an email from us so we can forword your answers. 

Have a nice day and stay safe~

Mona

~~~~~~~~~~~~

2018.09.10

Hi everyone~


I'm happy to tell you that all prompts have been sent out now. I hope you received your prompt well. Please confirm that you recieved the prompt. We already received multiple questions from Santas to their Giftees as well. I've been able to work on a few of them today and will send out the rest of the questions tomorrow. 

Have a nice day and stay safe~


Narra

~~~~~~~~~~



2018.09.08

Hi everyone~

Today we'll send out all the e-mails with your Giftee information. Once all the e-mails are sent out we'll let you know via this News feed. 

Have a nice day and stay safe~

Narra