Happy Holidays, barbigot7bias

Who's My IGOT7 Secret Santa? 2018 GxB [The Big Reveal is online! // News from 2018.12.31]

Gift for barbigot7bias

Gift from ?????


Title of the gift: Blood Mule

Pairing(s): Mark Tuan x OC

Word Count: 3,495

Warnings: Teen and up

Note to my giftee: I hope you like it ^^ I apologise in advance if it wasn't up to par


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Blood Mule



“Once the curse was lifted and the whole kingdom wakes up from their slumber, Sleeping Beauty marries the Prince and they lived happily.. ever.. after”

She smiled in content at the happy ending before looking up at the handsome reader beside her. Jinyoung had just read her another fairy tale from his favourite human classics genre. He always brings a different story book every time it was his turn to visit.

Jinyoung looks down on her and gently brush her hair from her eyes with his fingers. He smiles back as he locked eyes with hers.

“Your hair is getting longer” he whispered, his fingers running through her hair just over her chest.

“Should I ask Bambam to give me a haircut?” she whispered back as her eyes drop to his sharp nose and down his plump lips, which spreads to a gentle smile.

“No” he shakes his head “I like it this way” he adds making her smile.

She cuddles closer to his chest with her arms wrapped around his waist. Moments like these were always her favourites whenever one of them pays her a visit. The comfortable silence as they stayed next to each other.

“Did you enjoy the story Princess?” he asks in her hair as she felt his lips on her head.

“Very much” she nods “Thank you” she said looking up to him.

“Anything for you” he smiles softly, his golden eyes glimmering.

She held her breath. Every time when these gorgeous men’s eyes turned a brighter shade of gold, it meant that they’d want to feed.

“May I?” Jinyoung asks, his voice sounded all velvety making her insides stir.

“Yes, of course” she whispers, almost in a trance.

Jinyoung sits up from leaning on the headrest of her bed and she followed. He carefully pushes her long hair back, exposing her bare shoulder shown by the nightgown she was wearing. Ever so slowly he cups her right cheek which she leans to affectionately.

“Such a good girl” he purrs, making her melt even further.

“Here I come” he says.

She stretches her neck as she felt him come close. The smell of his signature scent filling up her nose was doing her wonders before she felt the tip of his sharp fangs break into her skin and she lets out a whimper. It wasn’t as painful as it was the first time they had done it but the first bite of the day always does leave a slight pinch.

“Ah” she sighs in bliss as she felt him drinking from her.

The sound of him against her skin was the only thing that could be heard throughout her large underground space. It was a good thing it was Jinyoung’s turn today. Unlike a few of the others who would only come to just have their fair share then leave her on her own for the rest of the day, Jinyoung takes the time to be close with her and they spend the whole day together before he gets his feeding. Not to mention how incredibly gentle he is. Maybe that’s why she favours Jinyoung the most. Him, and also another vampire from their coven.

“Hm” she winces Jinyoung was gripping onto her left arm, hard.

He usually grips on either the pillows or her duvet but he must have missed them tonight. Not a moment after, Jinyoung releases her just as he had his fill. Ever so gently he the punctures on her neck to make sure that they’re properly sealed. Jinyoung then kisses up her bare neck to her jaw to the corners of her lips.

Her eyes were glazed as they would always be after a feeding. She watches half lidded at the beautiful man in front of her. Jinyoung his lips and stares back. He gives her one of his gorgeous smiles before pecking her gently on the lips.

“Sleep, Princess. You’ve done well” he whispers as he slowly lays her down on her bed.

“Are you leaving already?” she mumbles sleepily, her eyes feeling heavy.

“Unfortunately, yes. I’ll see you next time, okay?” he promises as he tucks her in.

“Stay” she mumbles “Just until I fall asleep” she adds slowly drifting off.

“As you wish Princess” she hears Jinyoung smile which in return made her smile.

And before she knows it, everything went dark. The next time she woke up was when she felt a slow sudden dip on her bed. She stirs awake and turned around. If it was during the early days, she would’ve screamed and jumped out of bed but now she merely stares back.

“Hi” he whispered.

“Hi” she croaks earning a chuckle from him.

“Didn’t mean to wake you” he continued as he starts caressing the side of her head.

She shakes her head against her pillow to show that she didn’t mind. And honestly she really doesn’t. It was Mark, another vampire that she favours from the same coven. But unlike Jinyoung, he’s the sole cause of unexplainable butterflies in her tummy.

“What are you doing here?” she asks just above a whisper.

“Just because” he shrugs, smiling exposing his sharp fangs.

She blinks before slowly sitting up and Mark follows while looking at her questioningly.

“You can have a bite but I have to warn you, I don’t know how long has it been since I was with Jinyoung so don’t have too much-” she paused as Mark catches her hand from collecting her hair to push back.

“I’m not here to feed on you Y/N” he says.

Again butterflies are released. Mark is the only one who still calls her by her name. The others would either call her by cute pet names while the other few wouldn’t even bother to name her.

“Can’t I just come to see you?” he asks bringing her hand to his lips.

She softens as Mark kisses her hand just between her knuckles. He then looks up and locks eyes with her. Mark really is an amazing creature. With Jinyoung, it may feel comfortable but there’s always a fine line as if it’s all out of respect and he only does it because he was obliged to. But with Mark there’s not even line to begin with. With him, everything feels real.

The way he looks at her. The way he speaks. And of course the way he touches. It all feels so real. Too real.

“Did something happen?” she asks gently.

Mark looks down but kept her hand in his. He kept quiet but when his eyes trail up her arm he straightens up.

“What?” she asks following where he’s looking.

Under the dimmed light, the side of her arm had turned red. It wasn’t too obvious, but it was evident that they were grip marks.

“Oh this was-”

“Did he hurt you?” Mark asks, angry.

“I- I mean yes but it was probably an acci-” she didn’t get to finish as Mark gets off her bed and heads for the heavy doors.

“Mark wait” she called as she scrambles off her bed only to stumble before she could even stand.

“Y/N” Mark calls as he stoops down and collected her before placing her back on the bed.

“I’m sure it was an accident” she mumbles still feeling dizzy.

“You know the rules” he sighs as he gets himself comfortable with her still in his arms “No leaving the bed at least 5 hours after a feeding” he recites.

She smiles as she rested her head on his shoulders. Mark looks down at her and softens. All his anger diffusing just like that.

“What am I going to do with you y/n?” he sighs before pressing a kiss on her forehead.

“Jinyoung read me another story today” she said, eyes still closed.

“Oh yea?” he hums “How was it?” he asks.

“He always has a nice voice” she answers dreamily.

“Nicer than mine?” he prompts.

“Maybe” she teased, one eye opening.

“Really?” Mark breaks into a grin “I bet he’s not as a good kisser as I am though” he beams leaning in.

“I don’t know. I think I might need something to remind me of how good you are” she smiles lifting her chin.

“Maybe you do” Mark grins before capturing her lips in his.

She kisses him back and melts against his embrace. Who was she kidding? Mark was an amazing kisser. The way his supple lips brush against hers and how his tongue touches inside . She shivers against him when she felt his hand ghosting just above her shoulder.

He breaks the kiss to look at the space between her shoulder and her neck. There were multiple wounds from all the bites she’s gotten for the past year and his eyes darken at the thought of his friends being intimate with her. But then she touches his face bringing her back into his sight and he melts over.

“You okay?” she asks in concern.

Mark merely nods and pulled her in a tight hug. In a few nights, there’s going to be a blood moon and Mark’s heart dropped at the fact that she’d be sacrificed on the said night. Out of all the ‘chosen ones’ they’ve had, she’s the only one that he had any real connection with and he was beyond terrified.

“Mark” she calls unsurely.

He releases her and pulls back to face her. She stared back at him while chewing on her bottom lip nervously.

“Hey” he whispers as he thumbs her lips making her stop “None of that remember” he smiles.

“I’m scared” she whispers, making him frown.

Mark was thinking hard on what could be making her feel this way. Then a sudden thought flicker in his mind and his expression hardens.

“Whose turn is it tomorrow?” he asks gravely.

“Jackson” she answers as she looks away.

Shaking in anger, Mark was just about to leave again when he felt arms enclosing around his neck.

“Could you stay the night?” she asks “Just one more time”

Softening, Mark hugs her back before patting her head.

“Of course” he assures rocking them slightly.

The next day, the automatic lights to the underground room and revealed the two creatures still in bed. Mark was wide awake as how an immortal would be and was looking down to the gorgeous human girl who was hugging his waist at the moment. Since he didn’t need sleep, he had spent the entire night just admiring her features and enjoying the sounds of her soft breathing.

She stirs in her sleep slightly, making Mark to freeze and not move a muscle. Then she sighs and merely snuggles closer to his chest. Mark smiled. Ever since he was turned into one of the creatures of the night, Mark hadn’t found any purpose of life. Day by day he was prone to killing and the blood of a living. Yes, it was a blessing to be in a coven along with his friends. But that didn’t mean what they do is anything but wrong. That is until she came into his life.

At first she seemed like any other human, scared and helpless. But as the weeks goes by, Mark learned that there was more to her than just a mere personal blood bank. She was sweet, kind and absolutely beautiful. She had warmed his cold heart in the first month. And now she was all he could think of.

Then all of a sudden, footsteps heading their way were heard by Mark, thanks to his heightened senses. After carefully peeling himself from her, he quickly strode over to the heavy doors and opens the door to a crack before the latter could.

“Mark?” Jackson frowns.

“She’s mine until the ritual night” he states.

“Bullsht. It’s my turn so get in line” the latter huffs pushing the door to open wider but Mark stood his ground and held the door back.

“She’s mine and that’s final” Mark growls low, his eyes turning red.

Jackson pauses at the authority dripped in his friend’s voice. Without a choice, he stood down and took a step back. All the while glaring back at him.

“You’ll be hearing from Jaebum about this” he seethes turning around and walking off.

Mark glares at his friend’s figure retreating and when he was sure that he wasn’t going to come back did he sigh in relief. He hates it when he fights with his friends. He also hates it whenever his elderly side reveals himself. There’s a reason why he doesn’t want to be a leader of his coven despite being the eldest and the first to be turned. And he’s planning on keeping it that way.

“Mark?” she called softly.

The vampire turns immediately and closes the heavy doors back before quickly coming to her aid.

“How are you feeling?” he asks, sitting next to her on the bed.

She blinks her drowsiness away before focussing on the beautiful man in front of her.

“Was Jackson here?” she asks carefully.

Mark shakes his head before combing her bed hair back with his fingers.

“He won’t be visiting you any time soon” he says.

She catches his hand that was touching her head making Mark to locked eyes with her.

“You don’t have to protect me you know” she smiles softly.

Mark merely stares after her.

“I can handle it” she nods “Besides, I’m just a personal blood mule remember?”

Mark frowns. He doesn’t like to hear it when the purpose of her being here is said out loud, especially when it comes out from her own mouth.

“You are not a blood mule” he grits through his teeth “You’re more than that” he says.

She softens before cupping both his cheeks and kissed him on the lips. Mark kisses back but it was too short and his lips trail after hers right after, making her giggle.

“I need to take a shower” she announces as she got off the bed and skipped to her bathroom at the end of the large room.

Mark merely watches after her still feeling slightly dazed from the kiss. Then his eyes brightened when she stopped in her tracks and turned around.

“Aren’t you coming?” she asks tilting her head to the side.

Scrambling to his feet, he quickly chases after her as she squealed running towards her bathroom.

After a hot shower together, the both of them gets dressed, she had just slipped into another dress from the (fully filled) closet when she felt arms around her stomach, preventing the dress from covering her bottom half.

“Mark” she gasped as he started lifting her and spun a couple of rounds.

The both of them laughed, enjoying their time together when a loud knock could be heard from the door. When they turned their heads towards the doors, their smiles falters. It was Jinyoung.

“Excuse me. I didn’t mean to interrupt” he smiles calmly, still by the open door.

“What do you want Jinyoung?” Mark monotones as he sets her down, allowing her to fix herself properly.

Jinyoung merely enters the room and shuts the door behind him. He then walks up to the two before his eyes glance down to the girl. She blinks up at him expectantly.

“Why don’t you fix us something to drink Princess” he coos caressing the side of her head.

Again as if it was automatic, she leaned into his hand affectionately before nodding with a smile. The two vampires stared at the mortal as she heads to her small kitchen at the corner of the wide space. Mark watched her put the kettle on before turning to face his friend. Jinyoung looked back with a smirk playing on his lips.

“I thought I told Jackson that y/n is mine until the ritual” Mark glowers.

“You did” Jinyoung nods as he walks toward the table that was only for two.

The latter then takes a seat before gesturing the elder to do the same. Looking away, Mark was contemplating before finally giving in and takes the seat across the younger.

“Stop playing around and tell me why you are here, Jinyoung” Mark seethes.

Jinyoung merely locked eyes with the elder before his attention was averted to the beauty that had come to their side with a tray of the hot drinks.

“Thank you Princess” he smiles as she sets the two mugs in front of them.

Just then, the minute after she had done so, Jinyoung grabbed her and pulled her on his lap.

“Jinyoung” Mark warns as his eyes harden at the sight.

“Isn’t our blood mule beautiful, Mark?” Jinyoung purrs as he sweeps her hair to the side and nosed her bare neck, inhaling her sharp scent.

“Jinyoung-” Mark’s eyes widen at the sight on how wiling she was in his friend’s arms and how she merely melts against his embrace.

“See how obedient she is” Jinyoung smirks as his eyes locked with the elder.

“Release her” Mark commanded “I said release her!” he slams the table loudly.

As if woke up from a trance, she startled awake and blink her eyes rapidly. Jinyoung still has his arms around her and when she looked in front, she sees Mark looking livid.

“I don’t understand why are you getting so worked up?” Jinyoung scoffs dryly, his hands caressing her sides slyly.

“Y/n come” Mark ordered.

She blinked at his authority and moved to stand back on her feet but Jinyoung only held her tight, preventing her to do so.

“A-ah Princess you know the rules” he reminded playfully earning a slow nod from the girl “What is it?” he smirks.

She gulps before reciting “I must only serve the one that has his turn of the day”

“Good girl” Jinyoung purrs enjoying the sight of Mark getting extremely angry “And since, Jackson hasn’t seen you yet then it looks like it’s still my turn isn’t that right Princess?”

“Jinyoung I swear, if you don’t let go of her this instant, I’m going to-” “To what? Kill me? Oh please Mark as if you have the guts to” Jinyoung dared head on.

“Plus, the real reason why I’m here is because Jabeum told me to” he adds nonchalantly as he kept playing with her hair.

“Jaebum?” Mark frowns.

“He said, if I don’t get you to leave at once, he’ll take matters in his own hands” Jinyoung shrugs.

“Let him. I can handle him just fine” Mark growls.

“Of course you can” Jinyoung chuckles “But can she?” he asks as he nibbles playfully on her earlobe making her gasp in surprise.

Enraged Mark flips the table to the side, breaking the mugs and spilling the tea all over. He then grabbed the girl off of his friend’s lap and punched him in the face.

She gasped in surprise and could only watch as Jinyoung lounged himself towards the latter. Both vampires were fighting on the floor. Punching one another while rolling on the ground. It was not until Mark used his strength and threw Jinyoung to the wall did the younger stayed put.

“Jaebum would not be happy about this” he smirks before his eyes flit to the mortal girl, who was beyond frightened.

Out of all the months she has been with the vamps this was the first time that they had ever fought in front of her. Second if she were to count the first time Mark had saved her from Jackson’s violent ways but at least they fought outside.

“Leave. Or I’ll throw you through the walls” Mark growls as he breathes heavily.

With a scoff, Jinyoung stood up straight gave a bow to the mere mortal before taking his leave. As soon as the door closes after the younger vampire, Mark groans.

“Are you hurt?” she gasped, quickly coming to his side.

“Come here” Mark says instead and cupped the back of her head so that he could hug her close.

She was still wide eyed and could only hug the vampire back as she waits till he catches his breath and calms down from his rage. Mark looks straight ahead, his eyes fixed at the door. As if expecting for it to burst open and reveal his coven leader. Swallowing his nerves, he made a decision.

He looks down and releases his arms around her slowly. She lifts her head to lock eyes with the latter wondering if he was okay. Then the vampire cups both her cheeks and searched her eyes for any sign of fear.

“Do you trust me?” he finally asks after a long pause.

“What do you-”

“Just- Do you trust me y/n?” he asks gentler this time.

Eyes still locked with his, she nods.

“Yes. I trust you, Mark” she answers.

“Good” Mark smiles as he pulls her in for another hug “Cause I’m going to break you out of here”