1st

Boyfriend...In Training?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His eyelids felt heavy and Donghyuck could hear steady beeps that sounded too much like a heart rate monitor.

 

Oh god, this is real, isn’t it? I really was brought to my life after the crash.

 

“I’m sorry,” an unfamiliar voice said – it was deep enough to be comforting but also had a tone that made worry rise within him. “We don’t know if he will ever wake up. Please, think about what to do from here on out.”

“What are our choices?” he heard his father ask as his mum seemed to be sniffling and holding back tears.

“You’re asking us to turn off the life support…aren’t you?” Donghyuck was relieved that his sister had been the one to voice the concern for if it had been his parents, he didn’t know how he would have taken it. He probably would have cried.

“I’m sorry but the chances of him waking up are low.”

 

But I’m right here.

 

“Mihyun…stay with Donghyuck for a while,” his father spoke and Donghyuck, although he couldn’t see them, could tell that they were all hosting teary eyes and tight frowns. “Your mother and I would like to speak to the doctor alone.”

“Honey, I think we should discuss this with…you know…,” he heard his mother whisper and Donghyuck couldn’t deny that a part of him grew confused at who his mother was referring to. “He is Donghyuck’s-”

“I’ll tell him if I see him,” Mihyun interrupted, her voice terse and it sounded like she was about to break down any minute. “I want to be the one to tell him.”

“Alright then,” the unfamiliar voice responded, his tone worried as Donghyuck heard several people walk out.

“ing hell, Hyuck,” Mihyun started, something similar to a chair being dragged across the floor ringing in his ears. “You have to wake up now. I can’t-” He heard her take a shaky breath. “I can’t ing live without you. You’re literally my twin, you’ve been there my whole life and now you’re going to leave me? I-” Another shaky breath. “, I hadn’t even told you about my feelings for your ty be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter