4th

Boyfriend...In Training?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I am not getting on that monstrosity again.”

 

Donghyuck internally groaned as he adjusted the spare helmet on Renjun’s head, ensuring that it was tight enough to not slip but not loose enough to provide no protection.

 

“Definitely not.” Donghyuck simply chuckled as he put down the visor on Renjun’s helmet and adjusted his own.

“How do you expect to get to campus then?” he asked, putting his own visor down and ensuring that the compartment where his bag rested was shut. “You forgot your bus pass at Jeno’s.”

“I’d cry until someone paid for me, duh,” Renjun replied and Donghyuck rolled his eyes behind the helmet, calmly getting on his bike and patting the spot behind him.

“Come on, princess,” he teased, ignoring the way that his heart warmed when he thought about Renjun possibly being his princess. “Hop on.” He watched in amusement as Renjun sighed dramatically before placing his hands firmly on his shoulders and getting on the bike much more confidently than the first time.

“I hate you.” Donghyuck chuckled at the other’s distasteful tone that contradicted the way Renjun’s arms wrapped around his waist.

“Sure, you do, Jun,” he replied, starting his motorbike and driving to campus, zooming through the lanes filled with cars and smiling to himself each time Renjun gripped him tighter.

 

It was selfish but Donghyuck relished in these moments, not wanting anything about them to change…not even if Renjun had to go on dates with Mark Lee.

 

~

 

“I thought I was dumb but you’re killing me here,” Jeno had said when he sat down opposite Donghyuck in the library, getting out some mathematics worksheets that Donghyuck had yet to do. “Renjun told Jaemin who told me that you’re forcing Renjun to go on dates with Mark-hyung. You know, if you like someone, you don’t make them go on dates with their ex.”

“Keep your voice down, this is a library and I don’t like Renjun,” he protested weakly, earning a raised eyebrow from the other who very well knew that he was whipped for the small Chinese boy.

“I don’t like Renjun,” Jeno mocked, rolling his eyes afterward and angrily turning on his calculator. “How much did you offer him so he could pretend to date you?”

“Uh…art supplies and Moomin watching sessions?” he replied, uncertainty being laced in his words despite knowing that he had literally fallen to his knees in front of his fake boyfriend.

“And you say you don’t like him.” Donghyuck decided that a condescending tone did not match Lee Jeno. “He rides your bike!”

“No, he’s simply a passenger on my bike,” he corrected, typing down some random words so it looked like he was working on an essay. “No one other than me rides my bike.”

“Either way, no one else has been a freaking passenger or whatever on your bike!” Jeno exclaimed, earning a glare from the librarian that Donghyuck snickered at. “You’ve got to have some feelings for him!”

“I do not!” he hissed back, narrowing his eyes and cursing Jeno silently. “And even if I did, what makes you think I’d just let him on my bike, just like that?” He scowled when he heard Jeno scoff.

“You just said he was a passenger!” Donghyuck watched in amusement as the other was glared at by the librarian, Jeno bowing his head and mumbling an apology in reply. “Either way, Hyuck, you’re contradicting yourself.”

“I am not,” he stubbornly declined, cursing Jeno silently even more when the other sighed.

“You say you don’t like him and yet he rides your bike as a passenger. Hyuck, you don’t even let Mihyun ride it and she’s your twin sister,” Jeno pointed out and Donghyuck hated how he was right. “You could have gone to anyone - lied about any one of us - but you went out of your way to get Renjun’s permission. You need to get your brain sorted out.”

 

~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter