1st

Boyfriend...In Training?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghyuck loved riding on his bike. 

 

It was as if the whole world was insignificant as he steered his bike through the lanes of a highway or side street and no one else was there to stop his freedom. 

 

In short, Donghyuck didn’t like anyone else riding his bike with him but there was something about his fake boyfriend that made him want to bring the older with him on every single joyride. 

 

And the worse thing was that he knew that Mihyun knew that the something he felt was real. 

 

“Lee Donghyuck at a bookstore?” He heard a voice ask from behind him when he was parking his bike and he was about to throw punches when he noticed the seagull-like eyebrows. “When did this happen?”

“Mark-hyung!” He shouted, rushing to stuff the helmet into the storage compartment before running to engulf the older in a hug. “When did you come back?!” He asked hysterically, leaning back to look at the other’s face and his sheepish smile. “I thought you said you were going to stay in Canada until you succeeded in your career as a producer and rapper!”

“Yeah well…” Mark started, looking away before he got out his phone and searched something on Google. “I have this going for me.” Letting his eyes drop, Donghyuck read the title of the article that was in mocking English before his brain fully translated it. 

 

New Rising Rapper, Mark Lee, and His Five Massive Collaborations!

 

“Collaborations? Wait…does this mean…” He started, staring at Mark in wonder who nodded happily and making him scream. “Like actually?!”

“Yeah, actually!” Mark shouted back, smile breaking out on his lips and it was then that Donghyuck was able to see how happy his old best friend was. “Man, Hyuck, you really should have been there! Everyone was going crazy because they really like my music and-“

“Wait, why are you here?” He asked, tilting his head and gesturing to the small bookstore that wasn’t far from the university campus. 

“Visiting Jaemin. I want to go around to visit everyone in person,” Mark answered, grabbing his arm roughly and dragging towards the bookstore. “I’m guessing you’re here for Jaemin too.”

“Yeah, I am,” He replied, feeling giddy at the feeling of having Mark back before his heart sank at the realisation that what had happened in the past could repeat. 

 

The bell to the store jingled lightly as they opened the door and was met with a pretty girl who seemed to be around Mark’s age who Donghyuck knew had quite the relationship with Mark.

 

“Welcome to our book- Holy , Mark Lee, where have you been?!” The girl exclaimed before laughing loudly and striding forward to give Mark a friendly hug. “Finally hit big, huh?”

“Yeah, the American market is really competitive,” Mark replied before he turned towards Donghyuck with his arm around the girl’s shoulder. “Donghyuck, meet Ko Eunji - my demon ex turned debatable friend. Koeun, meet Donghyuck - my wannabe badass best friend who annoys the out of everyone.”

“I have a motorbike!” He shouted childishly, hearing the girl - Koeun - giggle at him. “That’s badass enough!”

“I’ve heard quite a bit about you, Donghyuck,” Koeun said, smiling brightly at him. “Jaemin likes to run his mouth.”

“I do not.” A new voice interrupted before Jaemin emerged from behind one of the shelves, carrying numerous books that seemed to correlate to law. “Here’s the order for that law guy.”

“Ah, that law guy is actually me,” Mark piped up, wallet already in the hand that wasn’t around Koeun. “Is card okay, Jaemin?”

“What the ing ?!” Jaemin exclaimed, dropping the stack of books and screaming out even more when one hit his toes. “Hyung!”

“Bring it in, Nana,” Mark said, walking away from Koeun and immediately rushing to hug Jaemin. “It’s been a while, huh?”

“It’s been three ing years, hyung,” Jaemin whined and Donghyuck smiled fondly at the two, knowing the bond that they had was only second to Jaemin and Jeno’s relationship. For once, Donhyuck decided to not tell Jaemin about his predicament - at least not when Mark Lee was back in town. 

“But Mark, what about that guy that you dated before you left?” Of course…he’s going to be really happy and then I’ll be screwed. “What was his name again?”

“Renjun,” He answered, staring at Mark who had separated from Jaemin and was returning his gaze. “How are you going

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter