1st

Boyfriend...In Training?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Look you have to do this Jun, I have no other choice.”

“How about telling your parents the truth about your relationship status?”

“But then that would make me look bad!”

“Whether you like it or not, it’s the truth!”

 

Renjun sighed before sinking back into the couch once more, eyes focused on the TV in the living room that technically belonged to Jeno’s parents and ignoring how the action made his glasses go askew. It was on the news (Renjun didn’t care what channel it was on, as long as it could drown out the stupidity in Donghyuck’s voice) but he could only bring himself to be a little sympathetic for the store that had gotten robbed somewhere at the end of a highway. People are being stupid again and it just so happens that Donghyuck is one of them.

“I don’t get why you had to lie,” He admitted, slowly rolling his head over to his left where the literal son of Satan sat. “And why out of all people would you say my name?!”

“Okay first, I did not lie. My dad went off at me for coming home late after I went out with you,” Donghyuck said in defence, pouting slightly at the end and only making his situation more pitiful. “And second, my mum just so happened to know that I was out with you and when she told my dad…well…”

“He thought we were dating,” Renjun clarified because yes, he needed to know for sure how dumb one of his best friends was.

“Well no, he assumed that we were dating but I denied it until dinner,” Donghyuck explained, Renjun giving him a dead stare at the flimsy excuse. “It wasn’t until my mum saw my lock screen that they were both hellbent on actually thinking that we were dating.”

 

Ah, the lock screen that Jeno and Jaemin had dared them to set.

 

Their lock screens were designed in such a way that if you were to put their phones side by side, you would see Donghyuck and Renjun both smiling brightly and making a heart around their faces. Jeno and Jaemin (the two idiots in love who thought that everyone deserved to date someone when you’re fresh out of high school and dying in the world beyond) had done the same with their phone lock screens and bugged (more like forced) the other half of their best friend square to do the same. On Donghuck’s lock screen, it was Renjun’s half o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter