2nd

Boyfriend...In Training?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What are you doing here?” Renjun asked the other as a way of greeting once he stepped outside of his shared apartment with Jaemin, the younger still in bed since it was only nine in the morning. 

“I’m here to walk you to campus!” Donghyuck exclaimed in response, smiling wider and grabbing Renjun’s bag in a manner that Renjun knew would actually damage his notebooks inside. 

“You don’t even have class today, you idiot,” He stated, placing his hands on his backpack and trying to wrestle it out of the other’s grip. “It’s nine in the morning, let me carry my stuff.”

“As your boyfriend-in-training, I am obliged to do this kind of ,” Donghyuck recited, resorting to actually biting Renjun’s clothed shoulder painfully and making Renjun yelp in the middle of the deserted road. 

“What the hell, Hyuck?!” That actually hurt!

“You let go, didn’t you?” Donghyuck asked and giggled at the end of his sentence just to spite him. “Plus, my sister’s stalking us.”

“What?!” He hissed out, immediately looking around and spotting a girl around their age with tanned skin that mirrored Donghyuck’s own pretty tone. “That’s Mihyun?!”

 

“uh…yeah?” Donghyuck answered, unsure as to why Renjun was making a big deal of his twin sister stalking him. “My parents started to grill me with questions about how we got together and I just fled, you know? Said that I needed to take you to campus.”

“With what? A broom?” Renjun asked sarcastically, deeming it too early in the morning to deal with this whole situation right now. 

“Well, I have a bike,” Donghyuck suggested, lightly draping his arm over Renjun’s shoulder and glancing at his sister who was a few metres away. 

“I’m not seven, Hyuck…” 

“It’s a motorbike, Injun,” Donghyuck emphasised, leading him to a sleek and shiny black motorbike that seemed way too badass to be Donghyuck’s. 

“No way…” He trailed off, marvelling at the bike and suddenly wanting to run back into his apartment to grab his DSLR so that he could begin to take some pictures of the bike in the early morning sun. He heard Donghyuck chuckle next to him at his open mouth and wondrous expression. 

 

“Yes ing way. Regret your choice of boyfriend-in-training?” What kind of a title is that?

“Boyfriend…in training?” Renjun questioned, giving a confused look to the other who grinned at him and took out a spare helmet from the compartment of the motorbike, replacing it with his backpack. 

“Yes, boyfriend…in training,” Donghyuck replied, obviously mimicking the way Renjun had spoke and gently adjusting the helmet to Renjun’s head. “I mean, I don’t think we’ll actually ever date but this is always good experience, right?”

“Right,” Renjun echoed, tone coming out unsure as he watched Donghyuck grab the main helmet off one of the handlebars and adjusted it on his head. Right. Experience. 

“Hop on, boyfriend-in-training,” Donghyuck instructed, moving to sit on the bike and holding his hand out for Renjun to hold as he got on, which he did. 

“You better not kill me, Hyuck,” He warned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter