Omg 9

OH MY GHOST!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong sat in his couch,  looking exasperated with the blonde in front of him.  He doesn't know why how he made him say yes to her absurd request. He wants to back out from the deal he made with her,  but he can't.  He just wants to get it done so that she wont bother him anymore.  He crossed his arms as he leans his back in the couch and just stared at her. 

The blonde cat-look alike on the other hand,  smiled from ear to ear.  she was able make him agree to her request.   her wish to finally rest is within reach already now that he has him.  Yes,  the probability of finding informations about her is very low,  but he'll,  she still wants to bet. What's important right now is that she has someone who will help her. 

Jiyong and chaerin went on with their silence game. 


"Ok,  since i will have the most work here,  i will set rules. " jiyong broke the silence. CL just noded and was all ears to him. 

"First, Do not disturb me when i am working.  I will look for some files in the office that will help me get a lead but do not bug me ok?? "

CL noded. 

"Second,  you will only interferr in my work when i asked you to.  I will need your assistance in every operations that we will make.  I will make use of your ability. "

"No probs" she responded 

"Third,  if we're in public,  don't talk to me.  I don't want other people to see me talking all by myself. "

"Easy". 

"And lastly  do not have high hopes that i will solve your case that easily."

CL's smile decreased a bit. 

" remember,  south korea is a hugely popated country  and everyday we deal with tons and tons of case, so there's a possibility that it might take long"

CL just sighed. She knows jiyong was right. It would be very difficult on his part to do this since he doesnt have a single lead.

"It's ok ji. I understand what matters is that i have you to help me out. " she smiled sweetly,  trying to cheer herself up. 


----------------


The day of the competition came,  and dara was sure excited.  She had prepared for this to happen,  and she wants to win it for her to be able to get in to the korean swimming team.  Yes,  she has already the advantage because of insung,  but then she wants to be worthy of the spot that she will have. 


After having her stretching,  she looked at the upper right side of the bench  and there he saw her ever supportive boyfriend. 

"You can do it babe!! " jiyong cheered

This made dara smile.  She knows jiyong is the one for her.  She's very lucky to have found such guy who could understand her and her passion.  Dara then shifted his attention to the left corner of the pool , and there she saw her coach, smiling at her. For some its just a normal smile, but both of them knew there's a hidden message behind it. Dara really didnt plan on using insung. But when the opportunity knocked, she didnt hesitate to take it.

CL,  on the other hand was looking at dara. She somehow envied dara for having this kind of attention given to her, one thing which she was deprived of.

"Youre so lucky dara, everybody loves you, especially jiyong." She said to herself.  She turned her sight to jiyong and smiled. 

"You're a great boyfriend ji"

Jiyong turned to her and saw her smiling dreamily at him. 

"You ok? " he asked, and that made CL snap back to reality. 

"Uh,  yeah, im fine.  Oh look  the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter