omg5

OH MY GHOST!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 CL pov

Is it crime to be a stalker? Because if it is, then charge me guilty. 

 

Yes, I've been stalking officer kwon, but not forthe reason that i like him. I wanted to follow him wherever he goes so that i wont lose sight of him.

 

Just this morning, he hurriedly prepared himself and went to this cafe near Seoul police department. And so, i followed him.

As hea arrived inside, he settled to a seat near the big window along with his workmates. I thinkgheir names were youngbae and daesung. From a distance, ibget to watch him. I settled in the big tree jist across the cafe.

 

Dae and youngbae were smiling and laughing while jiyong.. well, he's still frowning while holding his phone. I bet his girlfriend still hasn't called.

 

I don't know why but everytime i see him, my heart beats really fast. Is this normal for  a ghost like me to feel such? I better ask seungri about this. The weird part is, my instinct tells me that i have felt this kind of feeling before. Irregular heartbeat, blood rushing towards the cheeks, having awkward feelings. It's like i have experienced this before. And now i am experiencing it again.

 

I was so lost with my own thoughts that i didn't notice jiyong is already outside of the cafe. And he's heading towards me. Gosh what should i do? As he went closer to me, my heart is beating crazy!

 

"Hey!" And there he goes..

I smiled at him and bowed "hi jiyongssi"

He creased his brows and smiled

"You know my name?"

Ican really tell, he's surprised that ive addressed him in his first name.


"Yes. I've read it in your license. Remember?" I smiled and winked at him, trying to conceal my nervousness.

"Ah yes. Stupid me." He smiled at me.

God that smile.. that made my knees weak!

"Anyways, i came here to say thank you. You really did helped me a lot"

 

"Oh don't mention it. Its the right thing to do" i replied.

"Did you come here alone? You know it's a great timing. I found you here." He said

I just noded at a response.

 

"I see. By the way what's your name"..

And that made me stop. What will i say to him? I know my name is CL, but seungri said he got that from a famous kpop singer.

"I uh.. i am.." damn ! Now im stuttering..

I took a deep breath.

"Im CL"

I saw his brows furrow.


"CL?as in CL of 2ne1?you know, eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh we 2ne1" 

Guess jiyong is updated with this kpop thing. Clueless i am, i just noded at him

"Uh yeah, im a fan"

 itwas kinda awkward..


"Anyway, wanna join us? My friends and i are havung lunch".. He invited..

God his invitation was so tempting but ofcourse i can't. Aside from his friends can't see me, it would ruin my plans..

" im sorry but i can't.. I still have to go somewhere else." I shook my head and politely refused his offer.

I noticed his friends at the cafe. They were staring at us with a frowning face. I bet they have sensed something..

"I gotta go now mr. Kwon.it was nice seeing you" i bowed at him and left the moment he also bowed. 

I have to leave before his friends gets more suspicious..

------------------------------------

Jiyong pov

"Ji, there was no girl in that tree.. All we saw was you,talking to yourself"..

I still couldn't forget what my friends had said. How can they not see CL. I was certain that she's there,talking to me.

I tried to convince myself that m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter