Omg 10

OH MY GHOST!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong pov

 

6 months later..

After her successful competition and try outs,  dara was able to secure a spot in the nationals team.  Im glad that finally, she's a step closer to her dream,  however,  i can't help but to feel sad.  Don't get ne wrong, i am happy for my girlfriend,  its just that sometimes,  i feel like her ambition is taking her away from me.  We seldom see each other since she lives on the dorm provided by the committee.  Conversations became once in a blue moon since..

"We are not allowed to hold our phones babe" as what she reasons.

We make the most of our time during weekends.  That's the only time where we are able to catch up.  But then again,  instead of having fun or go on dates,  she prefers sleeping or just staying in the pad. Her behavior also changed as time goes by.  From being sweet and caring,  she became cold and indifferent.  I understand that it may be due to the pressure and exhaustion she feels.  I am not blaming her though.  I just miss my girlfriend.  Hopefully after this,  we'll be able to bring back the spark in our relationship.

As for CL,  we'll,  I'm pretty surprised that we get along so well,  although there are times that she's annoying everytime she asks me about her case.  Aside from daesung and youngbae,  she's my constant companion. Funny because she spends more time with me compared to dara. For six months that we've been together, i get to know who is CL as a person. Shes sweet, thoughtful, kind and lively. She can lighten up your mood when she starts talking. I can really attest to that. I bet she has lots of friends back then. I have also discovered that we share the same interest.  She likes to listen to music,  eat strawberry,  and she likes being close to nature.  Surprised that she eats too?  Yep,  i am dam surprised that a ghost actually eats.

She also helps me with my work. Everytime we have an operation, CL is there to guide and help us. She's really a big help to me.  I don't  know why,  but i feel so comfortable being with her.  It's like, my day isnt complete without her bugging me. I fe so happy by just talking to her.  I mean,  she understands me so well.  I feel so bad that a girl like her has been taken so soon.

 

-------------------

CL point of view


 

"Dara, what the hell?  You promised that this weekend we'll have a date, how come your cancelling it? Yes i know you're preapring for the olympics but you promised me the weekend! No im not bring selfish! Dara.. Yah! "

I can hear jiyong yelling at his phone. Another lovers quarrel between him and dara.  For six months that we've been together,  jiyong can sometimes be so clingy and childish.  Well,  i know where he is coming from.  Ever since his girlfriend got into the national team, she has completely changed.  If only jiyong knew what dara does behind his back.

"You ok ji? " i asked him as i tapped his shoulders.  He's now stressed out with his current state. 

"Yeah,  im just stressed that's all. You know,  lots of pending cases,  plus my problem with dara, then your case" he said as he leaned his head on his swivel chair.  He massaged his temple and closed his eyes a bit.

With this,  i feel so guilty.  He's loaded with work problems then here i am,  adding up to his stress.

"Im sorry ji if im a burden to you" i said.  I sat in his table and looked down.

He lifted his head and smiled for a bit.

"No CL it's fine.  It's the least i can do for you. " even in stressful state,  he still managed to look handsome.

"After all,  you're a big help to me.  You make my work a lot more easy,  thanks to you" he smiled sweetly.

That smile again.  That smile which makes my heart pump like it's still alive.  As i looked at him,  an idea had poped in my head.

"Hey ji,  what's the most favorite place you wanna visit? " i asked him

He paused for a while and had stuck his thumb to his chin.

"Hmmm..  I wanna go back to Japan " he answered back.

"Japan?  Why there? " i asked him curiously.

"Because it's the place where i found peace.  " he stood up and walked towards the coffee table and took out a photo.  I bet it's his childhood photo

"I had a hard childhood ,CL.  People keep their distance towards me because of the fact that i can see ghost" he sighed for a bit.

"When i was sent to japan,  there i was able to have new life.  I met new  people and made new sets of friends.  In short, japan made me a new person. " he added.

He sat in his office couch and rested his tired body.

"Alright then, we will go to japan. " i said excitedly.

He tilted his head as though he's  confused.  "What?"

" i said let's go to japan. Like now" i walked towards his direction and sat beside him.

"That's impossible CL.  I mean yeah,  you can go there whenever you want because you can.  But me?  Well,  i can't. " he reasoned ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter