Omg4

OH MY GHOST!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong pov

 

I woke up with a heavy head. It feels like a truck had run over my head. I massaged my temple to somehow ease the pain. I looked to my right and i took out a deep sigh..

"I miss her.."

I reached for my phone just beside my bed. It's already 11am.

I dialled her number as fast as i could. I waited for the othe line to ring but..

"The number you have dialled is either unattended or out of coverage area."

God i miss dara already. Not seeing her today makes me wanna go and follow her in busan.

I immediately got up and went straight to the bathroom to clean myself up.

But before i got inside, my attention got caught by my license card which is placed on the mini table. I still couldn't get that girl out of my head. I can still memorize every detail of her Looks.

Her almond shaped eyes that looked so innocent..

Her silky white skin..

Her perfectly curled chestnut brown hair.

Her small face..

Her sweet innocent aura..

 

there is really something in her.. i would be a hypcrite if i say i don't find her pretty. truth is, if only im not committed that i'd be insterested in her.

i then shrugged it off and proceeded to the bathroom. i only have less than an hour to prepare for our lunch meeting with daesung and youngbae. i wonder how athose two punks handled their hang over?

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

CL pov

 

i sat in the chair just beside kwon jiyong's bed and watched him sleep the whole night.

yes, im in his room at the moment.. after our encounter last night, i made sure to never lose sight of him.. i even pinched  seungri's ear real hard for calling me just ask for my opinion about this skinny model. serves him right. 

after they left in the bar, i made sure to follow him. he never saw me, but i actually went with him in the car. i can actually make myself appear and disappear, but it's only limited to those who can actually see me.

we arrived at his pad in hongdae. i believe this is his other house that's why i couldn't find him in his real address.

as i got inside in his pad, i was amazed with the interior of the room. the wall paints were black and white, and has a minimalist theme. but one thing that caught my eyes are the pictures being displayed in every corner of the room..

"so she must be his girlfriend" i said to myself..

so, this is their love nest..

i took the photo on the table near the tv set and took a closer look of  jiyong and the girl.

i felt something weird as i stare at the image of this girl.. i don't know, but there's something in this her.

 

i snapped back to reality when i heard jiyong's loud voice in his room. i don't know what he's saying but the way he speaks its like..

"he's singing?"

i passed through the wall towards his room  and found him lying in his bed, and yes i was right, he was singing..

"oh sandara..my sandara..how i love you so much" jiyong sang in a singing drunk tone..

sandara.. so that's her name..but wait, here's that loud thud again..

after a few minutes of singing songs with only the words sandara as the lyrics, he immediately dozed off...

 

the morning came, and jiyong is still sleeping..

i am still sitting at this chair just beside his bed. even in his drunk state, jiyong still managed to be so handsome. how does he do that?

i don't know what has gotten into me,but i crawled to his bed and got near to him, there i got to see him on a closer distance. i stared at his face for quite some time and oh god..i swear he has the most handsome face ive ever seen..now seungri will surely gets so pissed off once he finds out that he's no longer the number one handsome oppa, as what he claims..

i was so amused with his beauty

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter