Omg 13

OH MY GHOST!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Months passed by so fast, and he couldn't believe it has been six months since the last time he saw dara.  It surprised him alot, since he didn't have a hard time moving on. He looks at his watch while still lying on his bed, it's already 8 in the morning. He shifted his eyes back to the ceiling and had thought of how his life has been going on without dara, and he must say, it has been smooth,  all thanks to the blonde ghost that had appeared in his room a year ago. He smiled as he remember how CL helped him get over dara. She has been his constant companion and his shoulder to lean on. "Funny how a ghost and a human can have such connection " he said to himself. And as he continue his sweet reverie, he suddenly remembered the confession she made months ago..

"I like you jiyong"

He closed his eyes as he tries to remember it.  He may be drunk that time, but he sure is certain what he heard was right. He felt his heart pump loudly with just the thought of her.  "I like you too CL" he whispered. Then,  the smile on his lips slowly disappeared, for reality had hit him hard "but youre dead and im alive" he sighed. Perhaps he understand why CL didn't push it, she knows so well that it will do no good for the both of them.  "Atleast, i get to have you as my friend ". He stood up from his bed and went on fixing himself, ready to start his day.



 

As soon as he was done grooming up, he immediately went to the kitchen where hes sure to find CL, waiting for him.  And he wasn't disappointed, for he saw CL sitting at the table near the window.  He was about to greet him when he noticed the languid aura of CL.

"Good morning  C! " he greeted. 

CL shifted her eyes to jiyong and gave a weak smile.  "Goodmorning jiyong! " and turned her sight back to the window. It was the first time he saw CL like that. Her eyes speaks of sadness, her heavy sigh echoes in the winter morning.

"Are you alright? You seemed to be spacing out" he asked as he makes his coffee.

CL sat up from her spot and went near jiyong.  "Yeah, im fine. Don't worry" she weakly smiled.

From the look of her eyes, jiyong clearly knows that she's lying. "Uhm CL,if this is about your case, im sorry. Im sorry if it took so long to be solved" he said, feeling a bit guilty.

CL automatically shook her head no to brush away his guilt.  "No ji, it's not that.  Don't worry about it. Im just.. Thinking of something "

Jiyong tilted his head confused. He sat down and looked at her.  "A penny for your thoughts? "

CL sat across jiyong in the small round dining table.  She looks at him with eyes full of sadness and worry. "Well, ji..what would you feel if.. " she paused for awhile " if someone you love suddenly passed away? " she continued.

Jiyong almost choked from his coffee. He doesn't know why all of a sudden she brought it up. "What's with the question C? " he frowned his forehead.

"Oh.. Nothing.. Nothing ji.. Just forget it.. " she smiled, trying to lighten up the atmosphere. "Hey,  you're gonna be late hurry up and solve my case already" she pretends to demand and stood up. As she vanished from the thin air, jiyong was left dumbfounded.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The waving sound of the ocean filled her ear.  She sat on the shoreline with her, wearing only their one piece suit.

"Unnie.. "

"Hmm? "

"The sea looks so fine, right? "

"Yes, it is.. "

"Unnie would you like to swim with me until we get wrinkled? "

"Ofcourse!. "

The bright sky suddenly became dark. The calm sea suddenly became rough. Strong waves are now crashing in the shore.  She stood up, feeling scared.

"We have to go now!  It's dangerous out here! " she was about to leave when she realized she didn't move from her spot.

"Didn't you hear me?!  Get up now! "

But still she didn't.  She sat still on the wet sand, with tears forming on her eyes, her hair was disheveled wet and her face was covered with bruises. She looked at her with eyes full of sadness.

"why did you betray me? Why did you leave me like this? "

She covered in shock, her eyes was then filled with fear. 

"No.. No.. No!!! "
 

 

"Aaaaah" dara shouted as she wakes up from her nightmare.  She was breathing heavily and sweating hard like she just went on a kilometer run. She puts her hand on her chest, feeling her heart pump fast.  And she pants heavily, she suddenly broke down, hugging her knees.

"I'm sorry ok?  I'm sorry!! " she shouts out of frustration. "Leave me alone!! Please!  I can't  take this anymore! " she pulls her hair frustratingly while crying.

She went on crying until she felt her body became weak.  She succumbs to the sadness and guilt that she feels "I'm sorry, but i had no choice. Please forgive me" and her eyes slowly closed as she drifted away to slumber.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jiyong sat in his table while reading some files.  Thinking that she might be sad because of her case, he plans to focus on solving CL's case.

"Here you go ji" daesung came with some files he brought from their archive.

"Thanks dae! " he said without looking at him.

"What a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter