Omg3

OH MY GHOST!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin Pov

 

Police officer kwon jiyong.. that was his name..

 

I've been searching for him for almost a week already. Yes his office address was in the license card but everytime i visit him, his always not around. I heard one of his colleagues say that he's on field right now. I even went in his hiuse address, but still he's not there. It's really frustrating to look for somebody who's really hard to find.

 

I even bugged seungri to help me with my problem.

" I can't help you with that CL. It's your problem." He stated..

"Please seungri just for once..help find this guy..  can you ask your grim reaper friends?" I clung to his arm like a kid.

"No can do sweety" he raised his chin up anf looked straight ahead.

This time, i really got pissed off. This jerk is really useless! He was about to walk when all of a sudden..

 

"Oh no! Why seungri why??" I left out a loud fake cry.

"I thought we're friends but why?" I cried harder and buried my face in his favorite floral polo shirt.

"Yah CL you're gonna ruin it!" Seungri tried to shoo me away but i clung to his arms tighter.

'i guess i'll have to accept my fate. I will be a lost soul forever" and i cried harder..

Seungri sighed and tried to rrmove my hand from his arms.

"Aish this girl. Fine fine! I will help you, just get your hands and your face off of my polo. You're gonna ruin it"

 

"Really?? Oh my gawd!! Thank you ri!!" I said happily. He was shocked to see how my emotions shifted that easily.

I was jumping happily. Finally im close to fiacovering my past.

"Thanks ri!" I kissed him in the cheeks. His face turned red for a moment.

"Yah! Don't do that!" Seungri wiped his tomato red cheeks.

"Seesh! If i know you like it" i laughed at his reaction..

------------------------------------

 

I was happily sitting under the big old tree in the park. I don't know, but sitting under tall trees gives me comfort. I can feel the cold breeze of the wind touch my skin. I closed my eyes, trying to savor this solemn moment when a familiar voice echoed the whole place.

 

"Enjoying the park?" Said seungri, still wearing his favorite polo shirt. I don't know why but he's soo attached with anything that's floral..

"Don't you wanna wear something else? You're always wearing that" i said as i pointed his outfit.

"Why what's wrong with this?" He scanned himself.

I didn't say anything. Rather,i chuckled as a response.

"Yah! If you're gonna make fun of me then i wont tell you jiyong's whereabouts." He said as he crossed his arms with a smirk on his face..

"Im sorry ri. Now tell me where can i find him?" I asked..but he didn't answer.

 

"Seungri where is he?"

 

Still no response. Instead he gave me a smirk.

"Password?" He said.

"Huh?!" I tilted my head and gave him a confuse look..

 

"Password CL.. hurry up, im waiting.." he said

I rolled my eyes in annoyance. This guy is really something 

 

"Fine.. im sorry seungri. You look handsome on that shirt. Now canyou tell where i can find jiyong? Pleasee?" I said in my aigyoo tone.

Seungri smiled in victory. 

 

"Well today is your lucky day. I heard from one of the reapers that some of the police officers will have a party at NB2 bar.. and your jiyong will be there.."

 

"Yes!!" I exclaimed in happiness..

"Thanks ri.. you're the best!" I said as i hugged him..

I turned my head up and saw him smile.."you're welcome kitty"

Kitty..i really like it when he calls me  that. Seungri may be annoying and cold at times, but he's that someone whom you can really rely on. For now, he's all that i have. He's like my brother already..

 

------------------------------

 

8.30 pm NB2 bar..

Seungri and i arrived at the bar an hour early. We sat at this corner of the bar when all of a sudden, a group of guys came and went straight to the VIP room of the bar. Obviously they are here to celebrate something. My eyes continue to wander until it landed on the person that I've been looking for. Kwon jiyong is here. I stared at him as he went inside the VIP room together with his colleagues.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter