Omg 14

OH MY GHOST!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

2months had passed. 

 

Jiyong went on with his life as a public servant.  However, he's not the same anymore. Everyday he wakes up with guilt in his heart.  He blames himself for not being able to help his brothers. 

"If only i did something to help them, maybe they would still be alive" .

Since the death of daesung and youngbae, jiyong felt like his all alone.  They were his remaining family, and now that they left, his heart is now void. 


"Jiyong, you'll be assigned to gyeongsang province starting nextweek. We have already settled your accomodation so all you have to do is just bring your self there.  captain hong will be giving you your task once you start your duty. " captain yang informed jiyong .

"Of all the people, why are you sending me there? "Jiyong said in his cold manner. 

Captain yang could only sigh. "You need a fresh start, a new environment.  I know you're still grieving, well all of us,  but we have to move on."

Jiyong clenched his fist the moment he heard captain yang's preaching "how can you possibly say that?  You don't ing know how i feel! " he said to himself.  He wanted to mouth those words, but he knew he has to control himself. 

"Alright captain.  I will accept the offer, after all, i don't have any trason to stay here. " he immediately stood up and took the folder which contains all his transfer papers.  "I'll take my leave now if you don't have any other concerns" he bowed and left the office.  Captain yang could only shake his head as he watch jiyong walk out. 

 

~~~~~~~~~


Dara walked through the Halls of the hotel, searching for a specific door number. 

"You're so done jo insung! " she said as she check all the door numbers. 

Dara is so sick of insung fooling around, and tonight, she's had enough.  

"Room 509" She stops at the door where she is sure she can find insung. 

Ignoring the "do not disturb sign", dara harshly knocked on the door, waiting for him to come out. 

"What is it?  Can't you see the--" insung was caught red handed.  "Dara what are you doing here? " he asked. 

Dara scoffed as her response.  She pushed insung inside and began searching for his girl. Insung tried to stop dara, but the petite brunette is very eager to bust his sidechick. As they both reached the door to the room,  insung immediately got on her way. 

"Move " dara calmly said. 

"Babe it doesn't have to go on like this.  Let's talk about it ok? " insung pleaded. 

But dara doesn't seem to buy his plea.  Calmly,  she stared straight on his eyes "move, or it will be the end your career. "

She pushed insung aside and went inside the room, and there, she was greeted by a blonde woman, sleeping peacefully in the bed.  Mad as hell, dara dashed towards the bed and dragged the woman out. 


"Oww!  let  me go! " the poor woman whined in pain as dara pulled her hair going out. 

"Dara please stop making a scene! " insung tried to get in btween the two ladies but it seems that dara is so determined that insung's force has no match. 

She dragged the girl out of the hall and threw her stuffs like she's some garbage. 

"Leave or I'll make sure you won't see the sun rise again. " she threatened the poor girl who's clueless about what is happening. 

As dara shuts the door, insung tried to pacify her by giving her a hug. 
"Babe, let's talk ok? Please.. "

While trying to get mushy with her,  dara just scoffed. 

"Get your filthy hands off of me" she said in a very cold tone. 

Insung did as what he was told. 

"Really insung? Aren't you tired of fooling around?  Is your that itchy that you have to other women? " dara spats him

"I'm sorry babe. Please forgive me. It was just a mistake. Please. " insung tried to pull out his tricks,  but it seems that dara isn't buying it. 


"Jiyong wouldn't have done this. He wouldn't cheat on my like you did" she bravely said to his face. 

Insulted,  insung punched the concrete wall, making hid knuckles bleed. "Don't compare me to that dimwit. "


Instead of being afraid, dara could only give him a sarcastic smile.  "Truth hurts right? Oh well. I'm s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter