Omg7

OH MY GHOST!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin pov

 

I'm becoming impatient already.  I wanted to execute my plan already,  but how am I going to tell jiyong about me? I'm pretty sure he'll freak out once he finds out that he's talking to a dead person. I kept on walking back and forth, thinking of ways on how to break this news to him.. it! I'm gonna go inside his room and talk to him! 

 

"It's now or never CL" i said to myself..

 

With all the courage that i have in me, i hurriedly pass through the walls of his room.. Good thing his stick girlfriend dara isn't here. God,watching them flirting and making out makes me wanna throw up.

 

There he is, peacefully sleeping. Slowly, i walked towards him and climbed up in his bed. Gosh, this guy sure is something! I can't help but to admire his every single feature. As i continue to stare at his god like beauty, i felt something weird in my chest. It's pumping loud and fast. I felt a hot rush in my cheeks. I better ask seungri about this.

I slowly moved my head closer to his face. His luscious red lips is soo damn tempting! My hand started to trace his lips without me knowing.. i was so amazed by his beauty when all of a sudden..

His eyes opened..
His brows creased a bit..
Our eyes met for a second..
he held my hand..

And..

"Gotcha!!"

He said while giving me a mischievous smile.

"What the.. You can see me?" I asked as i tried to escape from his tight grip.

"Thought you can scare me huh?! sorry, but i won't allow you."

He tighten his grip even more as i struggle to escape from him. i closed my eyes and gave my full focus so that i could escape him by disappearing..

"C'mon! Please work!"

it seems that my focus was not enough to make me disappear. This is not good!

"What the ?!" a curse had slip out of my mouth out of frustration and fear. Why can't i disappear just like what a regular ghost do?!

As i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter