omg2

OH MY GHOST!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

jiyong pov

 

"everybody let's congratulate our pride in the seoul police department, police officer kwon jiyong!"

announced commander yang hyun suk, our senior inspector.  i can hear my colleauges clapping their hands and cheering for me

"you did  great job in solving the murder case of hyun ju bin." said dong youngbae, one of seoul's police officer and my partner in the station.

i just shook my head and rubbed the back of my neck. "well, im just doing my job.. it's not like i did something big."

"yah it's a big case you know!" daesung said while holding a cup of coffee.

true enough, handling a murder case isn't easy. it usually take months for us to solve a crime, particularyly a murder case. however, luck was on our side since we were able to solve such case in just a matter of weeks.

i smiled as my colleauges continue to praise me for a job well done.

i took out my phone from my pocket and tapped the homescreen, and there i stared at the picture of the woman who inspired me to work hard. my girl, sandara.

with her angelic innocent face, lovely character and talent, who wouldn't be inspired? we've been dating for half a year already and i must say..she's the girl for me.

"stop staring at your girlfriend! she might melt with the way you stare at her picture!" youngbae slightly punched my shoulder.

"i couldn't help it bae. she's angel!" i said as i plastered a wide smile on my face.

"sessh..too cheesy.. " i heard youngbae clicked his tounge.

"youre just jealous bae because min ditched you!" laughed daesung.

"what the..hey dae watch you word!" youngbae locked daesung's head in his arm.

"i can't breathe! help ji!" daesung was choking already.

i laughed at how silly my friends are..

"ok that's enough you two!" i informed them and turned my attebtion to my wallet. i still haven't found my license card.

i let out a deep sigh. " i wonder where i could've dropped my license. gosh this is so frustrating. i have to go to the professional reculatory commision to file an affidavit of loss" 

"youre a slipshod ji. how can you lose your ID?" youngbae stated.

yeah, just how careless i was? i sighed again and shrugged my dhoulders as a response to youngbae.

after a few minutes, commander yang cgot out from his office with a big smile. i bet he sure has some good news to share..

he stood in front of us police officers smiling..

"alright everyone, since we have solved a murder case and our department has been doing good, let's ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter