Omg 8

OH MY GHOST!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong pov

 

I am the kind of person who would take any favor from everyone, as long as it's still under my capacity, and would never complain and would never ask for anything in return.

But, a ghost asking for a favor? That's something that is new to me. 

"Help me find out how i died" was the favor that she asked.

"WHAT?!" Was the first thing i said.

 I can feel my forehead having wrinkles already as my brows frowned. Her request is very absurd.

And without a doubt, i just said..

"NO" 

I took out my  old journal from japan and flip to the page where i can find the encantation that would set the ghost free with the trap i made. 


"Leave now CL,or whoever you are..and don't bother me again"

I said after reading the encantation.

Did she left? Yes

Did i refuse her request? Yes..

And i regret it.

CL kept on bugging me and following me wherever i go, be it in the office, restaurant, my room, and even in the bathroom.

"Please jiyong, please say yes.please help me!" She pleads.

I stood firm with my decision. as much as possible i don't want to get involved in any ghost. Not now not ever..

 

------------------------

CL pov

 

I know I'm annoying as hell, but right now, i don't have a choice. Now that he knows about me and my plans, there's no way I'm giving up. I need his help so that i can rest already. It's been 5 days since our last encounter in his room, and I never stopped bugging him. I don't care if he gets annoyed, I'll ask him over and over again.

 

It's already 6 in the evening, and i just found myself sitting in his couch abd watch him get ready. He was humming a certain song which is so familiar to me. He watched himself in the mirror and fixed his black shiny hair. As he brushed his fingers on his hair, i couldn't help but to admire his beauty,and god, my heart is pumping so loud. I know this shouldn't beat, but why is it like this?

As soon as he's done, he took out his phone and dialed a number.

"Hey babe! Are you ready? Yeah, I'll pick you up at the gym. Im excited to see you! " he said with a genuine smile.

Dara.. The only person i know that can make him look like a nuts while smiling.

I felt something in my heart. It's like something pierced it causing it to sting.

"Kwon jiyong, any girl would fall for you." I said under my breath.

"I know right" he suddenly said, and that made me moved a bit from the couch. 

"Wait, you heard me?" I said as my eyes widened in surprise.

He looked at me then smirked

"Yeah, and actually i know that you've been watching me earlier" 

I took a big gulp and looked away in embarrassment. Damn! Why am i feeling this?

He then shifted his attention back to his mirror as he examined himself one last time as he wore his jacket.

I looked at him and sighed. 

"Jiyong, please help me out. I promise you, after this you won't see me again.i won't bother you anymore" i started.

He just looked at me straight in the eyes..

"I already told you CL,it's a NO"

"But jiyong please. I need your help so that i can rest already"

He just shook his head and went out of his room.

I immediately followed him. I blocked his way which made him startled a bit.

"Please jiyong" i clasped both of my hands as i tried to plead to him.

He just sighed and pushed me aside

" i can't help you with that CL. I know that you need to know the cause of your death so that you would regain your memories and ascend to heaven. But how can i help you with that? yes i am a police investigator, but that doesn't mean i can identify how you died. We don't even have a lead, so where will we start?"

I paused for a while and had thought about it. He has a point. Now that had got ne thinking.

"See? You don't even know how to start" he sat in his couch and fixed his shoe laces. After that, he stood up and wsnt through the door, before shutting the door, he looked at me and sighed,

"Im sorry CL.."

Then he left.

Well that , i never thought being rejected feels so awful.

 

-----------------------------

 

Thirs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter