Day Nine

30 Day Challenge

Post some words of wisdom that speak to you.

  • Believe

When all else fails believe that things will be ok. I know things are hard and I may not understand everyone. But deep deep down inside everyone, you are strong and are still holding on for a better day and life for yourself. If you can't believe that then.. ask for help from someone you trust and look up sites to help you. Nowadays, you don't need a parents consent. Just be careful where go you and check if the sites are safe. Believing in miracles is hard but things will get better within time. 

  • Faith

Faith is one of my favorite words, Why? Because, I'm not a regular person who goes to church but... I have faith that things do get better. It's almost like believing. Think of yourself like a book. We are creating our story and after a while, we get a challenge and we must learn how to deal with it and overcome it to be good again. Have faith and things will be ok, within time. Have Faith in things. Whatever you are dealing with it. That's why I want to get an infinity tattoo with the word faith on it. I'm hoping to get it this summer. 

  • Patient

Sometimes things aren't given to us quickly when something bad happens. You need to wait and be patience. Things take time to get better. I knew someone that he would always complain about how he works hard every day and nothing good happens to him. He wants good things to happen now and he was tired of being in the dirt and having a hard time. Well.. me and my honesty.. I told him to stop expecting it to happen. He needs to wait and it will come to him. It will happen in a year or two not in two months or four. He isn't a patient person.. but he understood where I was coming from. I thought I wasn't going to be happy anymore but I found my light and they brought me out of the dark when I was soo sad and depressed. Things take time whether you believe it or not. It does... 

  • Don't Give Up!

It's so easy to give up and say.. "FCK THIS!!" I know because I've been there. I was like that for a long time. I just wanted to live life and forget everything. I wasn't happy nothing good was coming to me. But in the end when something bad happens is it worth it? Tell me honestly is it? Yes. No. Maybe? Everyone is different and we feel differently but the pain is still there. Like a hole we can't ignore. No matter how hard we try to fill it and pretend to be fine. We aren't. Let me say this, DON'T GIVE UP!! Living is still worth it.. (despite all the gun shooting lately...) Find those who make you smile even when you want to be sad in your room listening to depressing music. Surround yourself with good vibes. Look into crystals, you'd be surprised that some crystals are helpful and make you feel better mentally. Find a hobby or project that makes you happy. (For me its writing) Share your hobby with someon who shares the same interests. Meet new people (make sure they are safe lol) and keep an open mind around you. Sometimes change can be bad or good. Just don't give up when things get tough. Its for a reason and to see how you handle it. If you do nothing, you'll never overcome your problems. You'll be stuck.. do you want that? I wouldn't. 

  • Accepting Life 

Accept whats in front of you. If its good or bad. Just accept it because there is no turning back now and a time machine doesn't exsists. It's not easy when change comes into our life and it takes time to accept it. I know that feeling. I was fine up until 8th grade. My parents separated and it took me while knowing my mom wasn't going to be at home anymore. Its hard. But its life. People have problems and make bad choices and its a new adjustment we have to live with. When its a good change, its better for us and to keep moving on ahead in life. We deserve something good. Everyone does, we are not sitting ducks. We are here, alive and we deserve to be happy just like everyone else who is happy. 

 

Those would be my words or wisdom to anyone.... 


A/N: Day Nine... took a while to think and what to say. But I did it ^^