Day Fourteen

30 Day Challenge

Post your favorite movies that you never get tired of watching.

  • Rise of the Guardians:

I don't know how many times, I've seen it but I love Jack Frost and the Easter Bunny. There are funny together. Santa was funny too! I know the lines of the movie and I don't mind watching it too. It also makes me cry, I don't know why!! hahah! 

  • Bend it like Beckham:

That about a girl who wants to play soccer but her family doesn't let her because its not in her religion. So she sneaks off with a another girl who plays and they bond at the game and its actaully funny too. My sister and I love watching it! 

  • The Lion King:

UGH!! I LOVE THAT MOVIE!! I LOVE SINGING THE SONGS!! I basically grew up with a lot of Disney movies and so I don't mind rewatching any of them! I love them all! "Can't Wait to be King" is my favorite song! I love singing it! 

  • Howl's Moving Castle:

Studio Ghibli films are so different from American onces. I saw Spirited Away -- wait no it was Castle in the Sky first that I saw and then Spirited Away and then I saw Nausicca. Then I was at the store and I bought Howl's Moving Castle and It's beyond my favorite!! I collect things when I can haha! 

  • Clueless:

Hahaha I love it!! "UGH AS IF!!" Its so cute and funny to watch it! A spoiled rich girl learns to find herself and falls in love. Its a good one and I hope they don't really do a reboot because the original is the best!! 

  • TRANSFORMERS SERIES:

I love the Transformers Movie Series, I LOVE BEE!! He is my favorite. I never really saw the cartoon but I love love LOVE the movies. I'll always watch them when I get bored but I don't get tired of it. I cried in the Revenge of the Fallen. When they were going "back home" and Sam was saying bye to Bee and then again when they almost died and Sam is in the car tearing up... ugh.. it broke my heart! And then the recent one when Bee finally spoke to Prime to get him to stop!... I love BEE!! ~ HEART HEART ~ lol 

  • How the Grinch Stole Christmas (Jim Carrey):

Every Christmas, I have to HAVE TO WATCH THAT MOVIE! I love it! It came out when I was in fourth grade and one day I was absent at school so when it was time for music class,I couldn't go because I had to make up my work so everyone left and I was in the classroom alone and when they came back. They were talking about the movie in front of me and I was sad.. then for Christmas vacation, I got it for a gift by my cousin and I finally got to see it!! I watched that every day!! I practically know ALL the lines!! HAHAHA!! I LOVE IT!! 

  • The Might Ducks:

When I was small.. I didn't really know about it.. Well I did but the cartoon at the time. And then they did the movies. My sister probably knew about them before me. Anyways, I was at home one day and I knew they were old. So I saw it and I DON'T KNOW WHY... but I fell in love with them!! I have all thress of the movies. I can go back and watch them over and over. I love the second one the most because of the new commers and when they change their jersey and I find hockey intersting. I wish I knew how to play lol 

  • Narina Series:

I know there are only three, but I love them all!! I read The Lion, The Witch and the Wardobe after the movie came out. I was obsessed haha. I even took a pick of the book and made it my wallpaper lol. So when Prince Caspian came out I was sooo exicted! I could watch them over and over. I loved them! I also cried in Voyage of Dawn Treader at the end.. It's also amazing to see the young ones Edmund and Lucy grow up from when they first started! 

  • The Emperor's New Groove:

Hahah! Oh I love it!! "OH YOU THROUGH OFF MY GROOVE!" *old man gets thrown out the window* "SOOOORRRYYYY!!!" HAHAHAHA!! I've seen the movie many times and I just laugh at it all. I know all the lines too! It's like a classic movie. The comedy is jsut pure hilarious!! 

I can't say I have more because I do but I did at least ten.. I can't say they are my TOP TEN because I don't think I even have a list like that. It would be hard and difficult to even try to do. I love a lot a movies and to do a list I really have to sit and think about it and I don't have time for it. LOL!! 


A/N: Day 14, it took me a while bc I had to think about it and I took some out and added.... its hard to think about it lol. So for now I came up with these and these are my favorites but I don't have a list on which ones are my top ten or whatever lol.