Day Ten

30 Day Challenge

Write about something for which you feel strongly.

Wolves

I love wolves! 

There is no question about it when it comes to my favorite animal. 

They are related to the dog family, the only difference is that they are wild and live in different places. 

Wolves are strong.

Wolves are independent. 

Wolves look out for their kind. 

Wolves help nature bring life back together. 

- - - 

This prompted today asked what I feel strongly for. 

Well its wovles... do you know why? Because Trump is giving the right for hunters to shoot them and do what they want with them. It's bad enough they are on the list of extinction!! If hunters keep killing them there will be no more left!! Is that what people want? 

Wolves are beautiful creatures living their life. 

Wolves are amazing. 

I don't know how many of you have Facebook, but there is this video of something on Yellow Stone Park in WY and one section of the park (something like that) was dying. So people brought in two wolves and within months, the park started to change. 

Change for the better. 

There was a river flowing in the area. 

The trees were growing greeen.

Parts that were brown and dry were now light green and growing.

Wolves made that happen! 

They brought back a dying park back to life. 

Miracles do happen! 

Yet Trump gave Hunters the right to kill them? UGH!! It's NOT RIGHT!! They are creatures living like everyone else! There is a site that you can sign a petition for the shooting to stop on the wolves! Every year, its getting hard for the wolves to live with all the shooting around. 

Those creatures need to be left alone and let them live. 

If they attack its because humans are in their territory and don't want them to pass because there might be pups around. Wolves protect their own.

It's sad that a female alpha would be killed and her pups are left alone or worse.. separated to be taken to a park and never getting to see what their natural home looks like. To run free and be in the wild like they are meant to be. 

STOP HUNTING/SHOOTING WOLVES!! 


A/N: Day Ten.. not much to really say... but I love love love wolves.. and to know that this is happening.. I wish I could do more.. but I live a city where itsn not a big thing to them and other things matter..