Day Twenty-Six

30 Day Challenge

Write about an area in your life that you'd like to improve.

  • Self-Esteem

To be honest, sometimes by self-esteem goes down when I get sad and I'm have it hard. I was like that for a very long time. I used to think I wasn't pretty maybe that's why guys never liked me and I was in the friend zone and maybe it was the way I dressed. But I saw others who looked worse than me and they still had someone. So it was like, what was I doing wrong?? I questioned that a lot.

  • What am I doing wrong? 

Nothing. Everyong is just different. Slowly adjust and accept it. 

  • Fashion

Ok.... I'm SUPER PICKY.... with clothes... well more like dressing up haha! I don't know why? I like something simple and nice. I don't like something huge and expensive For my cousin's wedding, I got 3 dresses but I wore one with more flowers since it went with my shoes. So anyways, my wardorbe is just jeans, sometimes skinny, and a nice Tee. I admit.. I'm a bit chubby from my stomach. So NOT all pretty clothes fit me.. I guess or its because I need a bigger size. I wouldn't mind help on the way dress that would be a drastic change but.. I want to be comfortable too. You get me? That's why wearing jeans, a Tee, and shoes are find for me. Oh and my hair is up in my ponytail. ok wait... let me clarify this...

  • Jeans/sometimes skinny
  • A Tee/sometimes with a design printed
  • converse (shoes) 
  • hair up in a ponytail/down once in a while (curly) 
  • glasses (can't stand contacts) 
  • light make-up 
  • wallet (sometimes a purse) 

Now tell me do I dress bad? I don't get it. If I were to fix something, it would be for me. No one else. Why should I CHANGE FOR OTHERS? I mean I still don't think I'm pretty at times. It just depends. Family says I am but that's family. I want someone outside of the family to tell me. Is my style ugly or disapointing? I don't like dressing up soooo pretty just to go to the store or the movies. I see people with fashion and they look nice and yeah I don't mind dressing up like them one day but... ugh spending hundreds of dollars at the mall or at Khols for it?? Not worth it. I'm more of a Old Navy and Wal-Mart person. 

I don't know what this entry expects for me to say... I like myself how I am... and yeah maybe I do want to change things but... on my own time. FOR ME. 


A/N: This entry kinda hit a nerve I guess.. My self-esteem isn't that bad but I have my days. When you don't have someone to help guide you in fashion advice, can you blame me?? I was a poser.. I wanted to fit in with style but now I'm not. I'm just simple.