Day One

30 Day Challenge

List 10 things that make you really happy.

  • Super Junior: When I was feeling really depressed at one point in my life, I was still new to kpop and once  learned more about them. I knew somehow they were meant to be in my life. They made me feel happy again. 

 

  • Wolves: I love wolves, every time I see something with a wolf, I want it automatically. Why? Well... one night, I dreamt I was a wolf but it was different from anyhting someone has thought of. When I woke up I couldn't get the dream out of my head. Plus, Wolves are strong and independent. I want to be like them. 

 

  • iKON: Lately this past year, I've been more into them THAN BEFORE. Now, I don't follow them and what they are doing, but I know enough that makes me happy. I wished I got into them sooner but iKON needs lots of love lol. Well thats coming from me! They are one of my favorite groups now! 

 

  • Work: I work with chuldren, and when I'm in the classroom with some of them kids, I love it when they say "Hi" to me or some just even come and hug me. I love that feeling that they know me. One little boy just comes when I call his name and I pick him up and take him away.

 

  • CO-WORKERS: There are some co-workers I enjoy being around and they make me feel comfortable and laugh. Which is mostly in the baby room. I always help them when I can and I play with the babies so they don't fall or get hurt. But for the co-workers, I enjoy making them laugh or just talking about fun times. 

 

  • Family: I enjoy being with both sides of my family, but if I had to pick. It would be my dad's side. I enjoy my time with them because, I grew up with them and even though I am quiet, They get me to talk and have a good time. As for my mom's side, we do have a good time, I just don't see them often. So its just a few people that I'm with. But I love them all regardless. 

 

  • Coloring: Lately, those color stress free books have been coming out like crazy around the stores with animals, different patterns and designs and such. Before, I used to do it. But it wasn't as popular as now. Which is kinda sad, because I thought that was my own thing to do. But guess not. Anyways, I do those.. I mostly like the Mandala flower patterns. I give most of them away as a gift. I only take a picture and put them on instagram. Coloring is stress free thing but it makes me happy. Especially how I work with colors. 

 

  • MY BESTIE: I love her to death, we actually met online and we took our time to get to know each other. But in the end we are still good best friends. She doesn't live near me but the moment she got a cell phone, I text her and I espcially love getting a song stuck in her head and she gets annoyed hahah!! I love it! But she is also there for me when I need her or someone. Like when I got sad news about something, she wished I had told her sooner so she could comfort me but I couldn't bring myself to.. I was still processing it myself and sad. But knowing that she said that made me feel happy and loved by her. 

 

  • LONG COMMENTS: I enjoy long comments. Well.. before I got no comments on my stories, only a few words or so. Nothing big. But they were also nice. One day after I posted a story up, a reader left me a LONG comment and her words stuck to me and made me happy I wanted to cry! lol. I was surprised and in shock at what she put but it made me happy. I owe her my thanks... many! 

 

  • Writing: I saved the best for last. I love writing, I don't know what made me want to write.. (well I do.. but I'll tell you that later) I love coming to AFF and getting a new story ready and ready to post. I can't wait to see what readers have to say and think of my writing. I know my style has changed a lot since I started. But I know I still have trouble in some areas. I know my strengths and flaws. Even if one day, I can't make it as a big writer, being on AFF makes me happy enough ^^ 

A/N: Day One is complete and I really had to think about what to put. Lots of things make me happy so it was hard if I narrowed it down lol. I hope it was worth reading and know something about me lol.