Day Twenty-Seven

30 Day Challenge

Conversely, write about something that's kicking right now.

STORIES!!

I've been working on my stories that I've had lined up this summer and so far its been going GREAT!! Well.. in the beginning it was hard because one story was hard to finish up because I was away from it for a whole year, so to get back into it was hard. I had notes on the side but it was hard to do. I didn't want to finish it but I saw it as a challenge and I forced myself to do. I usually don't like forcing myself but I did and YAY!! I finished the story and I started working on my other stuff!

I worked on another story with Junhoe and Myungeun!!

I finished that one and worked on another story with Tzuyu and Hwiyoung! It was interesting because I had never worked with the pair before and the way I got to mess with the characters it was fun!

BOTH STORIES ARE COMPLETED!!

I'm just taking my time to update them!

I recently started working on a Bobby and Jeongyeon story and it has been a while since I've worked with the pair and when I first started with them I didn't think it would have a huge affect on me. I admit, I have about maybe 6 or 7 stories that I want to do but I also have others I'm working on at the moment.

To be honest I am nervous to be working with BxJY but I'm sure it will come out great!! The next story will be about a Werewolf and a Fairy. I'll be working on some notes soon and I think it will be nice for me to step out of what I know and challenge myself!

So what's KICKING is ME HAVING TIME TO WRITE AND SHARE MY WORK!!


A/N: I know maybe I might never get something publish, I still love to write and do what I can ^^