Day Seven

30 Day Challenge

List 10 SONGS that you are loving right now.

 

I have no idea why this song has been in my head. At first when I heard the song, I thought it was ok. (I always feel like that with a new song) and I heard it again and again. I figured "Eh, I'll buy it and then it will grow on me later.." WHICH IS DID!! UGH I LOVE THE SONG NOW HAHAHA!! I only know like hlaf of the members lol. I think Jinho is soooo cute and small!! Its adorbale!! Wooseok is a TALL GIANT!! AND my bias is Yuto! Idk how but he is. 

 

Who doesn't love TWICE and their recent song?? lol ... (Well.. Im sure there are some..) I wasn't always a fan of TWICE.. I guess because they got a lot of attention and people loved it. It was annoying because other groups have to work hard to get noticed whereas they didn't do much since they had the realtiy show...BUT.... I'm not bashing.. that's just my thoughts ok? So don't be rude to me on my own opinion. Anyways, I like them a lot and I've liked all there songs since then! lol Jeongyeon is my bias!! 

 

I love these boys!! I never get disappointed with their stuff. It took me a while to look them up and stan them. But now that I have, I love them sooooo much!! Its almost as much as I love Infinite..lol.. Their songs are catchy and it does take me a while to like the music but they work hard just like everyone else... but I feel like YG doesn't promote them properly. Although, lately I keep seeing videos of them doing stuff so that a plus!! I love RUBBER BAND more than Love Scenario but I love both songs and ofc Bobby is my bias.. he wasn't before but now he is! 

 

I had heard about this group but never got into them. At the time, many groups were debuting and its a lot to keep up. I mean has anyone been in that situation? Wanting to keep up with groups etc. Well, I'm one of them. Black Dress had just come out and I figured "why not.. I never listened to 4MINUTE.." AND BOOM!! THIS SONG IS AWESOME!! I love trying to dance the steps hahah!! so far I just have the beginning haha but I love singing and dancing to it! 

 

I don't listen to much jpop as before. I only love KAT-TUN and FAKY. I was into jpop before I got into kpop. So anyways, FAKY is a girl group that is very underrated but I love their stuff! I was surprised when I found out about this comeback and I love love love the song.. it likes it speaks for itself and to you. They are a really good group. 

 

Hahaha I was sooo excited when they did their comeback!! I've waited for sooooooooo long after they did What Are You Doing? TOOOOO LOOONGGG!! As always, it took me a while to like but I knew after the second listen and their dnace practice, I knew I was gonna love it more! I just love these boys!! LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!! 

 

TVXQ has been away from music since their enlistment and I wsa soooooooo excited as well for their return and I knew after ONE listen, the song WON ME over. I love the beat and its just amazing!! I love love the song!! Who doesn't!! lol I can't call myself a Cassie, but I do like their music. 

 

I'm not a SONE, but I keep an open mind for their music and what they come up with. Holiday for me.. was ok.. I still need to listen to it more. But when I was on iTUNES, I saw their album and not a lot of the songs were being bought expect One Last Time, and when I looked for it on Youtube, I listened to it once and I FELL IN LOVE WITH IT... I felt like I heard it before?? Idk how.. but it was familiar to me. Anyways,.. I love singing this song and I can have it on repeat all the time! 

 

I didn't know why I kept seeing this song everywhere. I saw it on my youtube feed, I saw people sharing it on fb, I saw it on my youtube feed again and people all into it. So I decided to listen to it and woooooooww... I loved it!! HAHAH!! I love the beat and singing the song. Everytime it comes on or I listen to it, I replay it over and over and over lol This song made them popular!! lol 

 

I heard this song from watching Girl Meets World, the spin-off to Boy Meets World. The daughter was at a dance and this song was playing. I was listening to it now a few days ago like typing and I can't stop! It's just so catchy!! lol It makes you want to jump up and down and be happy! SO "SAY GERONIMO!" 


A/N: Day Seven is up and those are the songs I picked. ^^