Day Thirty

30 Day Challenge

Your highs and lows for the month.

  • Low

I can't say there was any... the only thing that I had trouble with was finishing up at story. I had been away from it for a year and then I got back into it and even wrote down notes and pushed myself to finish it because it was the right thing to do. I had done one story and I couldn't finish it. I tried but I couldn't so I deleted it. If I were to do it again, I would be fully commited. Other than that.... that was my only low for the month because I was sooo done.. like I got annoyed but I still finished it so I'm proud. It was my challenge and that why I kept going. But like I said.... that's it. 

  • High

I go to finish up TWO SHORT STORIES!!! I'm sooooooo PROUD OF MYSELF!! I finished one and started the other one and once I was finished, I started to edit and once those were done, I started on another one. Which I'm currently working on. Also, this 30 day challenge was a good writing prompt and maybe I'll do another one but maybe LATER.....After a certian point, I got annoyed doing one lol. But other than that.... that's pretty much it!! 

- - - - Thanks for reading My 30 Day Challenge and taking the time to see what each prompt was about and how I opened myself up... It wasn't easy when it was the deep stuff but I managed to still talk about it and yeah... so don't judge me and I know my mistakes and learned from them. Now, I can't wait to get back to my stories and give my full attention on those. WISH ME LUCK ~ - - - -