Day Five

30 Day Challenge

List five places you want to visit.

 

  • Vancouver, BC, Canada.

I don't know when I started getting obsessed with Vancouver, I think it was when I wanted to know where it was because at the time I was sooooo into Kris when he was in EXO. And after I saw pictures on google and places I was blown away! Those were just pictures ONLINE!! Now I will admit, I did have my chance to go when the USA Womens World cup took place but I didn't go after all and stayed home.. (took care of the dogs) Then I also realized that a lot of films and tv shows are filmed in the area and in Victoria.  HOW COOL IS THAT!! 

Now for pictures! I'm not a hiking type of girl.. but I wouldn't mind trying to do this! My mom, my sister and her boyfriend did it.. IF they can do it.. SO CAN I!! IF... I don't look down ahahah!! 

   

 

  • London, England UK.

Again, I don't remember when I got into London, I guess it was from a movie. Probably... What A Girl Wants with Amanda Bynes? lol. It was around London and I saw Big Ben and I don't know the accents I could get used to. Plus it looks like a cool place to go. I have a few friends over there and she wouldn't mind taking me to places hahaha! If I ever go! Its SOMEDAY and on my BUCEKT LIST!! 

By the way this is a pic taking from 72 STORIES HIGH UP... (FOUND ON PINTEREST)

  • South Korea

We all know that Seoul and every other place in South Krea is the place to visit!! I mean I've seen a few eps on Running Man and I do watch Korean Drama's and every place just makes me want to go and see it! I told myself this summer I'm going to learn my korean (self study) and practice enough to get me by. I really wanna go and see the place that has me so interest!! Plus I wouldn't mind going to a concert! My friend has been there and I told her if she would go with me and show me place. I wouldn't mind a tour guide who already knows some places! lol 

  • New Zealand 

I don't have a place in particular to go to. My sister when to New Zealand for a semester and she should me pictures to places she went to and a movie that I liked was filmed there as well. More moveis have been filmed there as well. Not just in Vancouver. I also have a friend living over there and he sends me pics on snapchat and its very green and pretty! I wouldn't mind visiting the place and enjoying it. I heard you can walk on the street without shoes and you will be fine. Also, people overe there are called Kiwi and Maori. The maori culture is beautiful and I would like to learn about it. 

  • Roswell, New Mexico

Ok for this one... It was my sister's fault. I have been obsessed with Roswell since I saw the TV SHOW on tv and everything about the show is about Ailens from the crash in 1947 and teenages living amongst the humans until one exposes hismelf to save a human girl and they have a connection. It's about mystery, trust, friendship and of course love. I have seen the series many times (only three seasons) and I've cried many times for the characters when ever something bad happened. I guess you could say, I grew up watching it and its been one of my favorite series.. The CW is going to reboot it and the cast has already been set out. The story line is different from the original but I'm going to keep an open mind. I've been to Roswell once, BUT.... I was sick and we were just driving through, we didn't really stop. So I only got to see it through the window.. I hope one day I can stop and get down and be a TOURIST hahaha!!! 


A/N: Ok..so some of you must think my last place is weird.. and some may not like Ailens bc of movies.. But just stop and ask yourself. Why do people believe Ailens are bad? Bc they have advance tech?? Want to take over our world or worse?? Peopl make that stuff up!! What if... they were scared of us and want to be friendly? What if they want to help save our planet? We think lowly of them bc people make them that way for us to see.. 

Anyways.. this is my Day Five!!