Day Twelve

30 Day Challenge

Write about five blessings in your life.

  • FAMILY:

I'm blessed to have my family in my life. I know at times, we argue and we don't get along with some thing but my family will always be with me in my heart be there when I need them. They help me learn right from wrong, give me advice and will love me for who I am. Family is there for you when no one else is. Family is there when you've fallen. Family is there with love and portection. Family is what keeps you going in life. 

  • FRIENDS:

When I don't turn to family.. I look to a friend. My best friend (well one..) lives in AZ so I don't know her personally but I talk to her through the phone and she is there for me when I need her or for when she needs me. My other bestie is around me, but we hardly see each other. But I'm blessed to have them in my life. We might not hear from each other for a long time but we know we are busy and we aren't those type of peopl who get mad if we haven't spoken to each other.. (there are some who do that..) Not us, we are good and I'm grateful to have them in my life. ~ HEART HEART~ 

  • TO BE ALIVE:

When I was younger, I was in a bad car accident.... and what was worse... it was on my dad's birthday.... He would have gotten a call or a knock on the door getting the worst news ever... and he already lost one child... he didn't need to lose another one. It doesn't haunt me but it would have been bad for him and he has been in enough pain. So I'm thankful right now to be alive and well and being here with him. I'm happy the MAN upstairs didn't take me away. He knew I was still worth it. That was 13 years ago... and the first thing that popped in my head was "I don't want to die.. please!" I guess HE heard me. 

  • BEING CREATIVE:

When I was younger... well in my teens, I used to watch a show called ONE TREE HILL and one of the characters drew and her art was amazing!! (In real life.. she probably doesn't do the art lol) but I loved it and I wished I could draw like that.. but instead, I was blessed with another gift. Writing. I love making up stories and have those "little voices" in my head speak to me and have me know how to start a story. Typing out a story makes me happy and I love. I'm still looking for that ONE story that I can get published and have it be a big hit! ~ HEART HEART ~ 

  • SUPER JUNIOR:

I'm really really REALLY BLESSED to have them in my life. I'm sooo glad I found out more about SJ. Why? Because when I was depressed and unhappy.. I was barely getting into kpop and SJ was the group that got me out of it. I kept watching shows, funny videos, the music videos, learning their names, and more!!! SJ was my LIGHT OUT OF THE DARKNESS. I thought I would never find my way out of it but I did and it's thanks to them. I wanted to know more about them and so I started being a fan. Got more into kpop groups (even though I was picky - still am kinda..lol) and I LOVE THEM. Plus. I think I was meant to be a fan. Most of their old MV came out on my birthday, Shindong and I share the same BDAY.. (DIFFERENT YEAR), the fandom color is the SAME as my BIRTH STONE! SAPPHIRE!! That' can't be coincidence!! IT WAS MEANT TO BE! I JUST KNOW IT!! They are my MAIN KPOP GROUP #1 THAT WILL NEVER CHANGE!! ~ HEART HEART ~ 


A/N: Day Twelve, I started to cry on TO BE ALIVE bullet, it brought back memories for me and its was a bad experience for me and I was young. I was going through a hard time.