Chapter 6

Only U

 

JungSoo POV

 

I am smiling just by thinking about her. My Beloved Little Taengoo. Actually, I am waiting for her right now. We’ll be playing together for today. I love spending time with her. “Oppa! Taeng is here!” Taeng shouted. I opened my arms for a hug. She runs toward my hug.

 

“Oppa! Did I ever tell you that your dimple is so attractive to me? Even it is small and only one, it do make your angelic smile even more beautiful.” Taeng said while touching my dimple softly. “So, make sure you’ll remember that I am the only one who can attracts you with this one small dimple. And also I am the only ‘Special’ oppa that you have. Arasso?” I said while grabbing her hand that touching my dimple.


 

“Taeng, what job that do you think is suitable with oppa?” I asked her. “Hmm. Engineer? Chullie oppa said that he want to be an engineer in the future. He said, engineer will build many house. Oppa can make playground like this and many more. So, I think oppa can also be an engineer.” Taeng said. Appa is also an engineer and he has a company. But, Omma said that I can be whatever I want in the future. It is my choice to take over the company or not. I remember asking the same question to Taeng before and the answer is also the same. It is just that her opinion is so important to me even she is still a kid. As Taeng really think that way, maybe I should really further this ambition. “Taeng, Oppa will go to LA tomorrow. So, we will be apart for about one week. Play with other oppa and Yoona, okay? Oppa will be back in no time.” I said. Taeng just frown and nodded. I pat her head.


 

Los Angeles

 

JungSoo POV

 

It has been about four days we’ve been in LA. How I miss them so much. I miss Taeng already. Today is the last day of Appa’s meeting with his staffs here. So, after this is just for us to spend time together. We also will visit KiBum’s parents. Actually, we brought KiBum together. But, he is now with his family. He is sure missing his little brother.

 

Appa brought us for shopping. I just walk around. We then entered the toy shop. I just take a few toys for DongHae and EunHyuk. They must be happy to get presents from me. When my eyes captured a house miniature kit, my mind remembered Taeng in an instant. “Appa! I want this.” I said. “Are you sure, JungSoo? Let me know if you are having any  difficulties finishing this. Appa will help you.” Appa said. “Ani. I’ll do my best.” I said. I will finish this by Taeng’s birthday.

 

End of POV.

 

Everyday JungSoo will work on the house miniature. A double storeys house. Even it is the first time for him to work on a house miniature, he do learn in an instant. Usually, he will just using lego to make his miniature. This is such a challenge for him. But, he do has a strong determination to finish it before Taeng’s birthday.


 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

 

9 March (Taeng’s 6 Years old)

 

Taeng’s House

 

“Ya, chingu! Are you sure you want to give her this? It is all your hard work.” HeeChul said to his best friend. “Neh. All of my hard work are for the sake of her.” JungSoo said. “No regret?” HeeChul asked again for confirmation. “Never.” JungSoo answered confidently. “So, can you keep this first somewhere? She is with the others, right? I’ll take her somewhere. We’ll celebrate at the ice cream shop. After that, I’ll bring her back together with you and I’ll show her this.” JungSoo explained the plans for Taeng’s birthday. They will celebrate her birthday outside because HeeChul and his family will have a small celebration for Taeng at night. Right now, he has his dongsaengs to drag Taeng’s time outside so that he can moves his present here.

 

JungSoo walked to the playground where his dongsaengs carrying out their plans. Just when he arrived, Taeng runs toward him with frown in her face. He knows already that the plan is a success. He just smiles. “Oppa! They don’t want to play with me. EunHyuk oppa with DongHae oppa. Yoona with KiBum oppa. They ignored me.” Taeng said sadly. Taeng is not a crybaby. If anyone else in her age, they might be crying already.

 

“Taeng, would you like to accompany me somewhere?” JungSoo asked. Taeng just nodded. She thoughts that JungSoo would bring her somewhere to cheer her up. That’s what JungSoo always do to her. JungSoo’s driver drives them to a quite big house. Taeng just followed JungSoo. Right when the door opened, Taeng was shocked to see a girl with a long hair younger than her hugs JungSoo. “Oppa! I miss you!” she shouted. “Aigoo~ Oppa also miss you, my angel maknae.” JungSoo said. They sit on the couch in the living room. The girl immediately jumps into JungSoo’s lap and sits there comfortably.

 

“Taeng, she is Seo JooHyun. But, we call her SeoHyun. She is four years old.” JungSoo introducing SeoHyun. “Another cousin?” Taeng asked. “Ani. Her parents are my parents’ best friend.” JungSoo answered. “JungSoo-yah. Would you like to have lunch with us?” SeoHyun’s Omma asked JungSoo. “Ani. I just giving you the presents from Omma. And Omma send her regards.” JungSoo said. SeoHyun already hugging JungSoo and JungSoo patted her head. Sometimes, JungSoo will kiss SeoHyun’s puffy cheeks. Even Taeng is just a kid, she can’t help to feel exactly the same the first time JungSoo introduce her to Yoona. When she sees how close JungSoo with Yoona and now with SeoHyun, she feels a feeling of jealousy. She feels like she can’t accepts seeing JungSoo treated any girls specially like he always do to her. She feels that JungSoo is hers.

 

She feels more sad compared to being ignored by them before. She also don’t understands why. The only thing she knows is she can bursts into tears anytime. What she don’t know is that JungSoo is peeking on her from the very start even he was busy teasing little angel SeoHyun. When he sees that Taeng is already going to cry, he asked permission to leave. Taeng is just being quite all the way home. But, they are not going to her home. But, to her favourite place.

 

“Come. We’ll stop here.” JungSoo said. “I want to go home, oppa!” Taeng said coldly. But, JungSoo just hold her hand and walked in. JungSoo bring her to a quite big table and sit. Taeng is still frowning and giving him a silent treatment. “Sengil Chukhahamnida, sengil chukhahamnida. Sengil Chukhahamnida, dear Taeng!” they come with an ice cream cake. “Mianhe, Taengoo. I know that you are sad and feeling left out today. Oppa can’t treat you like always because of our plans. So, again mianhe. Jeongmal mianhe. Here, strawberry vanilla ice cream cake for your birthday.” JungSoo said. They eat happily before JungSoo’s driver drive them home one by one.

 

Lastly, there are only HeeChul and Taeng left with JungSoo. “Oppa mianhe, Taeng. Oppa don’t have any special present for you.” JungSoo said to Taeng. “Gwenchanna, oppa. You yourself and your presence are already ‘Special’ for me. You know that you are my ‘Special’ Oppa.” Taeng said. They then arrived at Taeng’s house. “Ya, chingu. Let’s come in together. There are some homeworks that I want to discuss with you.” HeeChul said. “Neh.” JungSoo answered. “Taeng, can you bring my favourite pyjama? The pink Tom & Jerry one-piece one.” HeeChul said. “Arasso, oppa.” she said before leaving.

 

HeeChul and JungSoo covered up JungSoo’s present. They bring it in front of the door. After a few minutes, Taeng comes in with the pyjama on her hand. “My dear Taengoo. Would you like to accept oppa’s sincere present for you?” JungSoo said while showing her the house miniature that he had working on all this time for Taeng. He switch it on making the house miniature lighted up. Taeng is amazed with his present. “Oppa! For me?” Taeng asked still in awe. “Neh. Would you mind to keep this forever? Yeongwonhi?” JungSoo asked. “Yeongwonhi, my ‘Special’ oppa!” Taeng said and hugs him. Taeng surprisingly kiss both of JungSoo’s cheeks. “Ya! Ya! What are you doing? I am here. Am I invisible?” HeeChul shouted already pulling Taeng toward her. They just laugh.

 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

 

Taeng’s House

 

JungSoo is staring at Taeng who is playing with the house miniature that JungSoo gave her on her birthday. Everyday, Taeng will plays with the house miniature. It never fails to amaze Taeng each and everytime she looks at it. “Oppa! Who are they?” Taeng asked while pointing at two human miniature. “Aigoo~ It must be too small that you can’t see it. Oppa write their name. ‘JungSoo Oppa’ and ‘Taengoo’.” JungSoo said showing the tag. “This big house is ours? Jjinja, oppa?” Taeng asked excitedly. “Neh, Taengoo. When we grow up and oppa already work, oppa will surely build us a big house exactly like this.” JungSoo made a promise. Taeng smiles brightly and nodded.

 

“Ya! Oppa forgot to tell you that oppa will go to China for one week. Oppa will be back next Friday. Don’t miss me too much and wait for oppa to come back. Promise?” JungSoo said and pinch Taeng’s tiny nose lightly. “Ara, oppa. Promise! It must be bored without you here.” Taeng said and sighed.