Chapter 11

Only U

9 Years Later

 

Park’s Mansion (EeTeuk’s Bedroom)

 

A figure of a woman standing at the garden makes EeTeuk smiling ears to ears. The wind blows her hair. EeTeuk walks toward the woman dressed in yellow dress with small red flowers. His hands glide through her small waist and he rested his chin on her shoulder. “I miss you so much, Taengoo. Did you miss oppa?” EeTeuk asked while closing his eyes feeling the calmness. The woman turns facing him and giving him warm kiss.

 

EeTeuk POV

 

Finally, we are together. It is a really long wait. Her kiss feels so warm on my lips. She really drives me crazy. Wait! But, why my face become wet? Yah! Yah! Yah! Why Taengoo just vanished like that. Don’ leave me again!!! Tteonajima!” I shouted. I wake up seeing my ShimKoong my face. “Yah! ShimKoong, morning! Did you sleep well? Are you hungry? Heol! You really ruined my sweet dream. Aigoo! I just kissed her, ShimKoong! I just kissed my little Taengoo. Err, my grown up Taengoo. Argh! But, as always. The sun really annoyed me. It shines on her face. I can’t see her face. Again! So, Mr. ShimKoong. Can you feel what I am feeling right now? Yeah, sure you can.” I said to my white puppy and hugs it.

 

I take my clock beside my bed. It is already 9 in the morning. I might be a little late for the party. This is because I wrapped their presents until late night. “Just wait for your hyung. Sure you all just waiting for gift, right?” I said and sighed. “So, should I take bath right now ShimKoong? Arasso! Nice to meet you, ShimKoong? Yes! Jump, jump, jump, yes, success!” I explained to my ShimKoong in English.

 

End of POV

 

EeTeuk meets his Omma before leaving. “Do you want to have breakfast first, dear?” his Omma asked. “I’ll just take this toast. They are waiting for me already. Where did you put the bag that have the gifts I prepared last night?” EeTeuk asked. “On the table in front of the TV. Tell them that Omma missed them. It has been a long time since I cooked for them.” his Omma said. “Neh, Omma.” EeTeuk said and kiss her cheeks before leaving.

 

HaeSica’s Apartment

 

“Oppa! Can I wear this?” Jessica asked her husband. “Sica baby, can you save that dress for our dinner tomorrow night? Too y.” DongHae said. “Heol! Jealous! Make sure your beloved Yoona is not there. I’ll be there just because Teuk oppa asked me to.” Jessica said. DongHae just scratching his head. “Help me, hyung!” DongHae said to himself.

 

SeoHyun’s House

 

“Omma, do you really need to go with Appa? It is not that both of you can have a date. Appa’s meeting must be dragged. I must be bored till death in this house. My chingu must be working right now.” SeoHyun said to her Omma. “That’s what you get after declining Teuk oppa’s invitation.” her Omma said. “As if you don’t know that his devil cousin will be there.” SeoHyun said. “Watch your mouth, dear. He is still your lecturer. I don’t see his devil side. He is so kind to me. And maybe you will not be bored today” her Appa said teasingly. “Heol! I hate him!” SeoHyun said. “Just study, dear. So, you can be prepared for your final.” her Omma said. She hugs her Omma before her parents leave her.

 

“Yah! YongHwa oppa still at his hometown. So,I can’t ask him for date today. Let me ask them first. Please, let anyone of them free today. Jebal! Key! I am working on my design. It is weekend Key. Huu. SungJong! I am out with L right now watching movies. Mianhe! Yah, SungJong! You are just making the rumors worst. Part time, part time, part time. Yah! Should I also working part time?” SeoHyun reading their replies as if they are in front of her. She rolled herself on the carpet in the living room.

 

She startled by the bell. “Who is that? They must have pitied me and wanted to surprise me. Or YongHwa oppa wanted to surprise me? How touching!” SeoHyun said. She is just so excited that she don’t even bother to see the person first. She just opens the door happily. “Wow! You seem so happy to see me. Miss me, jagi? Let me hug you.” KyuHyun said. “Yah! Let go of me! I thought my chingu.” SeoHyun said. “Or YongHwa?” KyuHyun guessed. “Right! Why didn’t I think of him?” SeoHyun asked herself. “Hello? Are you planning on making me stand here forever?” KyuHyun asked. But, before SeoHyun can say anything KyuHyun already grabbed her arms and push her aside lightly. He sits on the couch.

 

SeoHyun blows her hair in annoyance. “Why you are here? You know that I don’t want to be there because you are there. So, don’t bother to persuade me.” SeoHyun said in arrogance. “So rude of you, angel. Shouldn’t you call me oppa? And I am not going to persuade you. I dare you! Let’s play game. If I win, we’ll go there together. If you win, I’ll leave. You must be playing the game a lot, right?” KyuHyun said. “As if I’ll play with you. I will not go there. Full stop!” SeoHyun said. “Okay. So, I’ll be here until aunty and uncle return. I feel so sleepy. Where is your room? I miss your bed.” KyuHyun said while stretching his body.

 

“Yah, oppa! Neh, neh. Let’s play now.” SeoHyun shouted and pulled him. KyuHyun smiling as he wins her. They play together. But, as KyuHyun is the one who teaches her the game she lost to him. “Yah! I should know that I will lost for sure.” SeoHyun said. “Dress beautifully my SeoBaby.” KyuHyun said smiling brightly. “Yes!” KyuHyun shouted.

 

Wookie’s Restaurant

 

EeTeuk just arrived at their favourite restaurant. EunHyuk and Yoona is already there waiting for them. “Yah, uri eternal maknae Wookie! I miss you. Wear this. Look cute on you, baby giraffe.” EeTeuk said while putting the giraffe snow cap on Wookie. “Gomawo, hyung! Miss you too. Uri ugly anchovy can’t stop complaining since last 30 minutes because you are all late.” RyeoWook said. SiWon arrived just after EeTeuk. “Anyeong my friend! I miss you. Let’s high 5!” SiWon said. “High five hajima! You are here like everyday. And everyday we meet, should we high 5 everytime we meet?” RyeoWook shouted. “Would you like to join us?” SiWon asked. “Can’t you see that I am busy? Yah! Don’t high 5 me after this.” RyeoWook said. “Are you confident to not see me again?” SiWon asked. “I’m confident! I’m confident!” RyeoWook replies him. They are just laughing while watching their fight.

 

“I bet, he will only treat SiWon better after RyeoWook leaves for army soon.” EunHyuk said and chuckled. “Yah! What is wrong with high 5?” SiWon asked. They all just laughing. “Ya! SeoHyun is here, hyung!” EunHyuk said to EeTeuk. KyuHyun walking toward them while hugging SeoHyun’s shoulder. “Look at his arrogant face.” SiWon said pointing to their maknae. “SeoHyunnie, sit here. I thought that you are busy. Luckily, I brought this flower for you and Yoona.” EeTeuk said and gave the flowers to his yeodongsaeng.

 

“Aigoo~ Gomawo, oppa. That’s why it is always better to be with Teuk oppa than facing him all day. I’ve seen him like everyday and he never fails to annoy me. Or maybe I should just stick to YongHwa oppa. You know, YongHwa oppa is more gentleman, more romantic.” SeoHyun said. They all just chuckling seeing how frustrated KyuHyun is. “Yah! Do you think I am that desperate to find you today? If not because of hyung, I will just meet the beautiful AhRa.” KyuHyun said getting pissed off. “Teuk oppa! I miss you. Congratulation on your big project! I know you deserve it as you are the best engineer in the whole world.” SeoHyun said and hugged EeTeuk trying to ignore KyuHyun. Their attention turns to the entrance as the heard some arguing.

 

“Yah, oppa! I’ve warned you before. Why that girl is here? She is not even family.” Jessica protested. “Mianhe, Baby. It is not that I want to lie. But, you know. Hyung wanted to celebrate with family and friends. It is not that you didn’t know that everyone here including me and you already like his own dongsaeng. So, I can’t  drove her away from hyung’s party. You understand me, right Baby?” DongHae explained and cupped her cheeks. EeTeuk walks toward them. “Sica, come join us. Here flowers for my beautiful dongsaeng.” EeTeuk said and gave Jessica the flowers he prepared. He always treat his yeodongsaeng that way. Even with Jessica. For him, since Jessica is married to his dongsaeng he already considered her as one of his beloved dongsaeng. That’s one of the reason why Jessica was accepted to be one of his employee.

 

“Gomawo, oppa. We’ve celebrated this before, right oppa? So, can I escape for this? You know that I can’t really stand that Yoona girl. Mianhe, oppa.” Jessica said to EeTeuk feeling guilty. “Gwenchanna, dear. But, you can come by if you want to after this. Would you like your ‘pabo’ husband to take some food for you?” EeTeuk asked teasingly. “Oppa! My husband is not pabo! And I am very sure that he will pack them for me even if I don’t ask. You know how he loves me. But, can oppa help me to distance my handsome husband from both Yoon and anchovy oppa. They are so clingy that hurts my eyes. And just don’t make him cry.” Jessica said.

 

“Ara, ara. I think both of you need more time together. No worry. We can wait.” EeTeuk said leaving them. “So, oppa. I’ll be catching one or two movies and go shopping. Don’t flirt with both Yoona and EunHyuk oppa. Just call me if you are already finish.” Jessica said while tracing his chest. “You know Hyukkie is my best friend. Is it really okay to let my beautiful wife to wander around shopping mall alone?” DongHae asked teasingly resting his hands on her small waist. “It is really okay. Jjinja! It is not that you can leave them, right oppa? Just make sure to behave.” Jessica warns him. As she can see that Yoona is looking at them, she just glides her hands through DongHae’s neck. “Oppa will call you when we finished here. And we will watch movies together and go shopping together.” DongHae promised. Jessica kissed his cheeks and hugged him before leaving DongHae who is still smiling.

 

“I should get married right now.” EeTeuk said and sighed. “Make sure you don’t find a sister-in-law who is as weird as the Ice Princess.” EunHyuk said. “How about that girl Omma said before? Is she a Kang?” SiWon asked. “Don’t talk about her. She is just friend. No more than that.” EeTeuk said. DongHae joins them still smiling. “Yah! Can’t you see that she is just using you? She just wanted to make Yoona sees it. Or might be me?” EunHyuk said. “As if I care.” DongHae said still smiling. “Oppa. I don’t think I am needed here. I am not your employee or not even family. Sica unnie should be here instead of me.” Yoona said feeling guilty. “Ani. She is alright. She just needs time.” DongHae explained. “Yeah! Never say that, Yoong. You are already like my dongsaeng. So, you are family. And you deserve to be here. It is okay. I have already celebrated with her before.” EeTeuk explained.

 

“So, here is my gift that I prepared for uri EunHae for their best performance in our project before. And as you know, our clients trusted us again for their big project because of our best performance before thanks to both of you.” EeTeuk started. They celebrate their achievement. EeTeuk loves to celebrate their success with his dongsaeng even they already celebrated it with his employers. Being together with them never failed to make him happy. This is some kind of therapy that he needs.

 

“Hmm. Hyukkie, do you know exact time SungMinnie will leave? His father really needs him right now, I heard.” EeTeuk asked. “Not sure. He needs to complete some things before he leaves. That’s what he said. He also said that he is glad if he can train the person that will takes his position.” EunHyuk explained. “We really need to be exact. So, we can find new employee to be trained by him. We also need to think about uncle. He needs him.” EeTeuk said. “I think SungMin told me before that he needs about three months to settle things.” KyuHyun answered as he is close with SungMin. “Okay. So, we need to find someone really good for his position within that time. So, he can train him. Next, I think that I really need a secretary or personal assistance ASAP since we will be really busy for this big project. I prefer woman because woman is more scrutinise. Fresh graduate is also good since we can train them. We can’t always demand for experience. If not, fresh graduates will never find any jobs that suit their education level. So, EunHae help me to advertise this. And Yoona, would you like to come by if you have free time to give some tips to her later. Or maybe gossiping.” EeTeuk explained. “Sure. Just tell me if you already find her.” Yoona said.

 

“Jjang! Such a best leader and best engineer here. I really need to learn a lot from hyung. You deserved the achievement, hyung. I am really proud of you.” SiWon said and applause. “Yeah! I admit that. I never regret that I choose this field because of hyung and working for hyung now.” EunHyuk said.  “Saranghae, hyung!” DongHae said and hugged EeTeuk.

 

Park’s Mansion (EeTeuk’s Bedroom)

 

EeTeuk just finished taking bath. He wipes his damp hair. He landed on his bed and ShimKoong’s head. He was thinking about something. Or to be precise, someone. He takes the necklace from the drawer beside his bed. A love shaped necklace. “Am I really a good leader and good engineer? Do I really deserved the achievement? Did I regret my decision? Did I really shine their future by becoming an engineer? Who should I thank for?” EeTeuk asked himself while staring at the necklace. “Where are you now, my Taengoo-yah? I need you now. You must see how successful your favourite oppa now thanks to you. I am the leader of The Park’s (SJ Label) right now. I miss you.” EeTeuk said before falling asleep.

 

A/N

Hello there! Finally, I am back. And I am glad for that. Kekeke... Honestly, last few months I've been struggling with some issues in my life. I don't really have time for myself. What's more to update all my fanfics here. I am so stress with all the negative environment surrounding me. But, to see what Suju oppa had gone through all this time. I know that I need to be strong like them. Even, most of them are soft hearted person. They still managed to survive until now. What I learned from Suju oppa especially Teukie oppa is- Even what ever they gave you, how bad they treated you. Even, your surrounding full of negativity and hatred. Just be yourself. Don't let yourself dissolved in that kind of environment. Don't let yourself change bad way. Because karma is there. Even if you don't fight them back, God is there to repay all the bad things they had done to you. You don't have to fight the way they want you to. The way they want younto become. Just be yourself. Because there are more people like families, best friends who know the real you. Who knows all your flaws but still there with you. I am grateful that my friends are there to give me the best support that I need. I am really amaze by Suju's bond. Their brotherhood is always my friendship goals. But, I am still grateful that I have my best friends that not as good as Suju oppa as chingu but they are nearly there. I am glad that things are getting better for me right now. I have more time for myself and to keep on updating my fanfics. I am more positive right now. My surrounding slowly getting better. And writing all the fanfics really become my calming therapy for me. Watching the nonsense Suju oppa did, seeing how lovely they can be, how protective they are toward ELF, sharing the same feeling when they cried, when they laughed. Even, we are just connected by the phone/notebook screen. Really hope that one fine day, I can really have a date with all 11 or 13 or 15 of them at Super Show. Not just visually like now. 

~ The things that I love to see for now is TeukChul/ 83liners love. When Chullie oppa who once a person who is full of himself, cried because he thinks that he is like a gangster to Suju and ELF because he keeps on talking about his leg. He done nothing but still getting paid. For me, not nothing. You've done your best, oppa! ELF knew how Chullie oppa changed through out these time. He cried because of others. He surely knows how to melt my heart. Kekeke. My ultimate bias wrecker right now! The most important thing is what Teukie oppa told him. "If people don't understand you, let me hit them!" That's really shows how great Suju's love for others. How Teukie oppa love Chullie oppa. We know Teukie oppa is a soft hearted person. He just let go when people bashing him, blaming him. But, don't touch s. He'll never let things go easily.

Lastly, thanks for reading, subscribing and commenting. I love it. And I am sorry for leaving these behind. Mianhe...