Chapter 10

Only U

 

 

2 Years Later

 

BaekHyun’s House

 

“BoAh-yah!” BaekHyun called while poking his head into BoAh’s room. “Yah!!!!” BoAh shouted as she is just finished taking bath and only wearing a tube for her upper body and towel covering her bottom. BaekHyun is also so shocked. He closed his eyes. “I’ll be back in 10 minutes. Is it enough?” BaekHyun said and closed the door after BoAh nodded. “Err.. Why did I do that? Pabo-ya! Wait? When did her body changed? I don’t remember her being so y before. Aishh!” BaekHyun said to himself. He chased out his wild imagination. He walked to BoAh’s room again and taking a deep breath before entering. “Err. Mianhe!” the first thing that he said right after BoAh looked at him. BoAh just smiled at him. “Ya! Don’t you know that you need to knock a girl’s room before entering? Aigoo~ Don’t you know how ashamed I am?” BoAh said still smiling. BaekHyun scratched his head feeling embarrassed. “Mianhe.” BaekHyun said again. “Gwenchanna. Now, what do you want to talk about?” BoAh asked. “Ya! Forgot that! Hee. Actually, I wanted to give TaeYeon noona a present. But, I don’t have any idea what to give. You sure have a brilliant idea.” BaekHyun asked.

 

“Duck? Anything with duck. You know how TaeYeon unnie loves duck. Any kind of duck will do.” BoAh suggesting. “Ya! Hate duck! I don’t get it why TaeYeon noona loves it. It looks so ugly with its mouth like that. Anything else? Like something that will make noona looks cuter and prettier.” BaekHyun said and thinking. “Cuter and prettier? Headband maybe?” BoAh suggesting even she knows that TaeYeon is not really into something like that. But, girl will still be a girl. She might be liking it. “Call! Headband and necklace will do.” BaekHyun said. “Gomawo, BoAh! You know I love you, right? My best chingu ever!” BaekHyun said and hugged BoAh before running out happily.

 

BoAh POV

 

Again, and again and again. Why am I like this? I do know for sure that he never sees me as a woman. I will forever be his childhood friend. Why do I feel so in pain whenever he came to me like that. Asking me this and that about TaeYeon unnie. Am I that pathetic? Helping the guy that I love to make him closer to the one he loves. And he will never sees me who is constantly looking at his back. Or maybe this is the only position that suits me. Maybe I just need to accept that being his most ‘beloved’ chingu is already more than enough for me to hoped for. Will I be happier this way? Otteokhe? I need to call someone right now. “Hello, unnie? Can I sleep at your place tonight?” I asked on the phone. I grabbed my bag and packing some clothes for tonight.

 

End of POV

 

BaekHyun is just come back from shopping some stuffs. He looks for BoAh first. He hesitates to open the door. “Should I knock first? What if she is…. I need to knock first!” BaekHyun said as he made up his mind. He knocks the door but no answer. He opens the door to see no one in there. He looks for his Mom. “Mom! Where is BoAh? She is not in her room.” BaekHYun said while pouting. “BoAh said that she will sleeps at her friend’s place. She will come back tomorrow morning. No worries.” BaekHyun’s Mom answered. “Ya! I will be so bored tonight. No one to play with. Yaa!” BaekHyun shouted. He stomps into his room and plops onto his bed.

 

TaeYeon’s House

 

“Unnie! Bogoshippeo!” BoAh said while hugging TaeYeon on the bed. They are having some pillowtalk session. “So, what is actually happens? Care to share?’ TaeYeon as a reliable unnie to BoAh asked. “Nothing. Unnie, do you have some experience on first love?” BoAh asked. “Actually, I don’t think that I remember him. Chullie oppa said that he is so important to me. I don’t know why I can’t remember anything about him. But, Chullie oppa might be telling me the truth because whenever Chullie oppa told me about him I will surely smiling like crazy. Even, I don’t remember him at all. People say, your heart might knows love better than your mind.” TaeYeon answered and shrugged. “It would be so nice if unnie can remember him, right? Or else, unnie must be feeling all the love back if you meet him after this. Like in the drama.” BoAh said like a person in love. “Hope so. Tell me about yours.” TaeYeon asked. “Hmm. My first love will never come true. He has someone else in his heart. And believe it or not, I am helping him to make them closer.” BoAh said and sighed.

 

“Just continue to love him if you think that you are still able to. But, if you think that you had enough of that just let him go and move on. If you are fated to be with him, he will realises and having the same feeling with you. If not, believe me. You deserve someone better than him.” TaeYeon ensures her. “Maybe. But, do you think that I should still help him?” BoAh asked. “Okay. why did you help him in the first place?” TaeYeon asked. “Ermm. To see his cute smile? To see him in front of my eyes. I don’t really sure if I can live without him.” BoAh spills. “But, still it hurts damn much when you help him? Right? So, my advice is that just love him and help him if you think you can. But, if you can’t bear it anymore you are free to decide your next moves. You know you’ve done your best. Nothing to regret. He is the one who loses the one who really loves him with all her heart. Not the other way round.” TaeYeon gives her advice. “Gomawo unnie!” BoAh said and kisses TaeYeon’s cheeks. She felt lighter. Like the burdens she felt before vanished into the air. That’s why she never felt needed to sabotage the relationship between BaekHyun and TaeYeon. Simply because she loves both of them.  

 

A/N

To my readers and subcribers, I am back! Thanks for reading and subcribing. I really apreciate it. I am forcing myself to find a time to update this series of fanfics. Honestly, I barely have time for myself and I am having lots of stress lately. Let me talk about uri Suju oppa for now. "Suju only have ELF. ELF only have Suju". I knew I am late to talk about this. When I read about this weeks back I am not so surprise. But, I am still touched. I am not surprise because that person is uri 'Angel without wing', Teukie oppa. My ultimate bias! The reason why I love him. A man full of love toward others no matter how peoples treated them. I am crying to know that he had Enteritis before. I cried more knowing that he still showed up performing on the 2nd day SMTown like nothing happened. How he apologised of him being sick and promised to show up for ELF. This guy really know how to make ELF especially me fell in love with him more and more each day. It is good enough for me if he just be there or maybe just a video showing us that he is in a good condition already. But, he goes to the extend of performing together like nothing happened. I remember watching him in his show, after some treatment saying that "Everyone seems to hate me." and I cried. I really wanted to be there and hug him and say that "How can peoples hate such a person full of love like him? We are here to give our love for you no matter what happened.".
Just be healthy and have a beautiful life, uri Suju oppa. You all deserved that.