Chapter 4

Only U

 

 

Taeng’s House

 

Taeng and HeeChul are watching drama together. As Taeng is quite curious on the drama, she asked her oppa. Since, she knew that her oppa has the answers for any question that she asks. “Oppa? Why the girl gives the boy similar bunny earring?” Taeng asked her oppa. “That’s because, they love each other. The girl wants to ensure the real feeling of the boy. If he really wears or keeps the thing that she gives such as the bunny earring that means that he do has the same feeling toward her. He do loves her as well.” HeeChul answered. Taeng is just nodded listening to the answer.

 

“Yah! I forgot to tell you that JungSoo asked us to come for his birthday party next week.” HeeChul informed his dongsaeng. Taeng just nodded before going in her bedroom. She looks for her piggy bank. She tooks all the money into her school bag. She planned on something. Since, JungSoo always gave her presents she also needs to give him one. She decided to buy the present after she finished school tomorrow.

 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

 

1 July  (JungSoo’s 9 years old Birthday)

 

The maids already served the foods and the decoration for JungSoo’s birthday. Even, his parents taking leave from their work to celebrate his birthday. All his uncles and aunts are there except for KiBum’s parents since they are in LA. KyuHyun’s family are not yet coming. All his chingu and cousins are also there too. He is really happy that all the people he loves are there for him.

 

“Uri daughter is here already. Come in. You can just go to JungSoo oppa first. He keeps asking when will his Taeng come.” JungSoo’s Omma said while hugging Taeng who are just arrived with HeeChul. JungSoo’s Omma always called Taeng as her daughter since Taeng is so closed with her. Sometimes, Taeng will help her to cook or just helping her to serve the food whenever she’s home. Taeng also helps the maids. JungSoo always says to his Omma that when he grows up, he wants to marry Taeng. So, JungSoo’s Omma knows that Taeng is her potential daughter in law and she loves it. JungSoo also asked the maids to call Taeng, My Lady.

 

“My Taengoo! Finally, you are here!” JungSoo said already hugging Taeng. “Ya! Ya! I’m here also!” HeeChul shouted. “Aigoo, chingu-ya! Give me chance. Today is my birthday.” JungSoo pleads. “Ara! Ara!” HeeChul said. “Taengoo! This chingu said that you wouldn’t want to come today.” JungSoo tells Taeng trying to get some attention. “Aigoo~ I must come to my ‘Special’ oppa’s birthday. This oppa!” Taeng said trying to pinch HeeChul. Fortunately, HeeChul runs away saving himself.

 

Then, SiWon’s family arrived. As EunHyuk seeing the family, he runs toward the family. SiWon, the skinship lover already opens his arms to received the hug. “I miss you!” EunHyuk said while hugging. “Err. Are you sure that you are not hugging the wrong person?” SiWon asked. EunHyuk is just hugging SooYoung instead of SiWon. EunHyuk who is already blushing, scratching his neck. “Ya! I miss you!” EunHyuk shouted and hugs SiWon. “SooYoung-ah. Oppa have some chips. Do you want some?” EunHyuk said to SooYoung. “I want, Oppa. I want.” SooYoung said excitedly. “Kkaja!” EunHyuk said while dragging SooYoung. SiWon can see DongHae keeps tailing on his Ice Princess. “Ya! Where is EunSiHae? Aish!” SiWon said and sighed. He walked toward the birthday boy. But, he sees that his hyung already in his own little world with Taeng. “Hyung also?! I’ll just wait for maknae Kyu.” SiWon said.

 

“Baby, where are you going? We’ll get back after we eat, okay? We’ll play soccer together after this. Or Oppa will be your Ken, my Barbie princess.” DongHae said. “Promise me? We’ll be back right after we eat. We’ll play soccer and oppa will be my Ken?” Jessica said while offering her pinky promise. DongHae already smiling and staring on his Ice Princess. “I can also be your Ken if you want to.” HeeChul offered just to tease his dongsaeng. As if Jessica knew what are going on in HeeChul mind she smiled. “Huu. Then, I will have a beautiful Ken.” Jessica said excitedly while clapping her hands. “I heard that a lot. I am proud with my pretty face.” HeeChul said proudly. “Hyung!” DongHae shouted. HeeChul just laughing on his dongsaeng.

 

“Bummie oppa, are you sure that I didn’t need to repay you for this birthday present? I know I can’t pay you fully. But, I can pay you little by little.” Yoona asked KiBum. “Ani. You’ve paid me when you agree to accompany me to buy this. Or if you are not satisfied, you can accompany me tomorrow. I’ll wait for you tomorrow.” KiBum said. Yoona just giving him her beautiful smile. “Wait! You are beautiful as always. But, this will make you even cuter.” KiBum said while putting a headband on Yoona’s head. “New thing again? Gomawo, Bummie oppa. Don’t pamper me too much. JungSoo oppa always said that you love to pamper me.” Yoona said. “It is because your smile is so precious to me.” KiBum muttered but still can be heard by Yoona.

 

After a long wait, their spoiled maknae arrived. All the parents there giving him hugs to welcome him. All his hyungs also giving him hugs. “Aigoo~ Did you know how long we’ve waited for you, uri maknae Cho KyuHyun?” JungSoo asked. “Don’t you feel sorry making us waited for you?” EunHyuk asked him. “No. I am the evil maknae and I know hyungs love me.” KyuHyun said. They just shaking their head. That’s really true. They do love their evil maknae unconditionally. Their maknae had a very serious injuries two years before.

 

Flashback (Two years before)

 

JungSoo, DongHae, EunHyuk and KyuHyun are walking together but as KyuHyun was lagging behind them searching for his lost toys, he doesn’t realised a car coming toward him. There was only JungSoo who realised that KyuHyun was not with them. As he looking back, he can see a car coming toward the maknae. He runs with all his might. But, he barely can reach his maknae before the car hits both of them. Both of them flew away. The driver just runs away leaving both unconscious boys laying on the ground. EunHyuk and DongHae are wailing and crying. EunHyuk runs toward them while DongHae runs for help. “KyuHyun, KyuHyun, KyuHyun.” that the only thing that JungSoo can mutters before he totally faint.

 

Three days later (JungSoo’s Ward)

 

JungSoo just woke up from his unconscious state. “KyuHyun. KyuHyun. KyuHyun.” he muttered. As he opened his eyes, he can see his Omma waking up from her sleep beside him. His Omma offered him a glass of water. His throat feels so dry. He felt better after drinking the water. “Omma, where am I?” he asked. “Hospital. Don’t you remember anything, dear?” JungSoo’s Omma asked. “Where is KyuHyun? Is he awake?” JungSoo asked. “Hmm. He is still in critical condition.” JungSoo’s Omma said and cried. “Omma. If only I can run faster. I would have save him.” JungSoo said and cried. “Ani, dear. It is so brave of you that you are trying hard to save your dongsaeng. It is none of your fault.” JungSoo’s Omma said while hugging the crying JungSoo. “Omma. Can I see KyuHyun?” JungSoo asked. His Omma just nodded and sitting him on the wheelchair.

 

KyuHyun’s Ward

 

As he sees the lying KyuHyun, he bursts into tears. “Hyung mianhe. Kyu, please wake up. Jebal! You are uri only maknae. We don’t any other than you. I’ll make sure to protect you and to love you even you love to tease and prank us.” JungSoo said while crying. “It is enough JungSoo. We’ll pray for his health and for him to wake up.” JungSoo’s Omma said to comfort him.

 

JungSoo’s Ward

 

“Oppa! Where is JungSoo oppa. Why he is not here. I want to see him now!” Taeng said already crying hard. HeeChul can just hugs his yeodongsaeng to comfort her. Taeng just clinging to his oppa’s hug. For three days, she will asked his oppa to bring her to the hospital right away after her oppa returned from school. For three days, she will hugs and cries on JungSoo. But, she is afraid that something unexpected will happen to her ‘Special’ Oppa as she can’t see him right there and then.

 

As JungSoo and his Omma heard some noise from his ward, they paced to the ward. “Taeng?!” JungSoo called. “Oppa! Don’t leave me.” Taeng said as she runs to hug JungSoo. “I am your ‘Special’ Oppa. I will not leave you.” JungSoo said while patting her head. “Ya! You made us worried. Everyday we come, you are lying there. But, today you are just disappeared.” HeeChul said. “So, after this my daughter will not coming here crying again, right? Because your oppa is already awake.” JungSoo’s Omma said.

 

After about two weeks, KyuHyun surpassed his critical condition. His doctor, Dr. Seo really puts all his might to save him. All of his cousins always visited him from the first day until the day he can be discharged. As he waked up, he received more loves as they had already felt the worst feeling ever to lose their maknae.

 

End of Flashback.

 

“Kyu, don’t you miss me? Come kiss me here.” SiWon said while pointing to his right cheek already hugging his maknae. KyuHyun knowing SiWon as skinship lover and knowing that SiWon loves him specially just gave him the kiss. “KyuHyun-ah. You know I love you the most among us, right?” SiWon asked. “Yes. Of course I know.” KyuHyun answered. “How much do you love me?” SiWon keeps asking him. “I think, you are top three.” KyuHyun answered. SiWon sighed. “Why aren’t I the first?” SiWon asked frustratedly. Everyone looking at SiWon and shaking their head.

 

“Sengil Chukhahamnida, JungSoo hyung/oppa. Sengil chukhahamnida.” they sing together. “Make a wish, oppa.” Taeng said to JungSoo. JungSoo nodded. “I wish this friendship will last forever. I wish they willl be by my side forever, especially my little Taengoo.” JungSoo wishes in his heart before blowing the candles. Right after that, KyuHyun already runs his finger on the white frosting and puts it on JungSoo’s face. They all laughed hard. JungSoo then cuts the cake and distributes the cake for all the guest with the cake frosting still on his face.

 

“Come here, oppa. Let me clean it for you.” Taeng said while holding JungSoo’s arm and walked to the coach. JungSoo followed her with two pieces of cake on the plate in his hand. They sit side by side. “Aigoo~ Your maknae is so naughty. Pity you!” Taeng said while cleaning his face. “I know he loves me. That’s why he is so comfortable doing this to me. Am I still handsome?” JungSoo asked. Taeng just laughed her ahjumma laugh. “Ani. You are still as cute as always.” Taeng said. “Cute?” JungSoo asked again. Taeng just nodded. JungSoo laughed his high pitched laugh making Taeng laughing her ahjumma laugh again. After they recovered from their laugh, Taeng remembered something.

 

“Oppa! I forgot that I have a special present for you.” Taeng said while searching for the present in her pocket. She gave the small box to JungSoo. JungSoo is shocked after opening the box. “I know it is for adult. But, I’ve killed my piggy bank just for it. And I also have this.” Taeng said while showing the similar heart shaped necklace. “It is not necessary for you to use your own money to buy oppa present. But, I’ll promised you that I’ll wear it and keep it forever.” JungSoo said while kissing the necklace. “Because you are my ‘Special’ Oppa!” Taeng said shyly. JungSoo just hugs his favourite lovable dongsaeng. “Gomawo for being born. That’s already the best birthday present ever.” JungSoo said. “Ya, oppa! I will have a singing competition in kindergarten next Saturday. I am really nervous. Would you like to come and support me?” Taeng asked JungSoo. “My pleasure, dear. I am sure that as I am ‘Special’ I can make you win.” JungSoo said proudly just to tease Taeng. “You just make sure that you don’t break your promise, oppa. If you broke your promise, you’ll know what will you get from me!” Taeng said while acting to punch JungSoo. JungSoo just smiling happily. “You know that I’ll do everything just to be with you, right? And with your beautiful voice, you’ll surely win.” JungSoo said. “But, it is not our trot song!” Taeng said. JungSoo just laughing and patting Taeng’s head. They are surely forgot about any other things when they are together.

 

As they are already in their own little world, the don’t even realised that DongHae are watching them while taking their picture using the camera that KiBum gave him. DongHae are smiling that he had saved the sweetest moments between JungSoo and Taeng. “Oppa! You’ve promised me that we will go back after we eat. I am full already.” Jessica said already pouting. “Neh, oppa forgot. Kkaja, baby!” DongHae said. “Ya! Where are you going?” EunHyuk and SiWon asked in unison. “I need to go back now. Have fun!” DongHae said already being dragged by Jessica. “Oppa! Already going back?” Yoona asked. DongHae just giving her his guilty smile while Jessica is dragging him harder. She really can’t stand this Yoona girl. And she don’t really sure why is that.

 

“Why are you zoning out, Yoong?” KiBum asked as he just coming from the toilet. “DongHae oppa seems to be in rush.” Yoona answered. “Oh. Must be that his Ice Princess not really comfortable with us. Gwenchanna. Let’s give this present to hyung.” KiBum said while holding Yoona’s hand. “This is for you from YoonBum.” KiBum said. Yoona is already blushing by the “YoonBum” thing. “Oppa!” Yoona said shyly. “What did you guys got for me?” JungSoo asked. “One of your favourite. Puzzle.” KiBum whispers. “Tell me if you already complete it, hyung!” KiBum said while hugging his beloved hyung.

 

JungSoo looks at the presents he got. There are presents from his favourite lovable dongsaeng Taeng, from his best friend Chullie, from EunHae, from YoonBum, from SiWon and from his beloved evil maknae KyuHyun. What more can he asks for? Just the loves he got is already more than enough for him. Knowing them and being together with them is the most precious thing for him. The bond and the love in their heart is the thing he wants to protect forever.

 

A/N

It has been a long time since I updated this series. There are a lot of things going on and on. And just when I wanted to focus back on this series, then Animals and OtraVez coming out. So, again I am immersed in oppa's songs. Blame oppa for having a non-stop great songs. Hahah. So, I might be updating all the series today. Again, mianhe. And I am very thankful and appreciate all the subscribers and readers. Gomawo. Lets's us make Sorry Sorry on YouTube 100M. I think it is about 97M right now. We can do it ELF! Fighting! I'll try to watch it as much as I can since I tend on watching uri King's and Queen's new songs like Animals, OtraVez and Lil' Touch more these days.