Chapter 5

Only U

 

Taeng’s POV

 

“Taeng, sleep early. You must get enough rest for tomorrow.” Omma said to me while tucking me to bed. “But, I am nervous Omma.” I said while frowning. “Don’t be, dear. We will be there to support you. Arasso?” Omma asked me while pinching my cheeks softly. I just nodded. “Gwenchanna. JungSoo Oppa will be there for me tomorrow.” I said to myself before driven to dreamland.


 

Tomorrow morning

 

JungSoo POV

 

I have a sweet dream with Taeng in it. Taeng is such a happy pills for me. I am so excited to meet her and play together. I walk to her house but no one is there. Not even my best friend, Chullie. Wait, did I miss anything? Did they told me that they will not be here today? Why I have a feel that there are something important that I forgot? I just walk to the playground alone.

 

I keep on thinking about this all the way to the playground. I even rejected when my dongsaeng asked me if I want to play with them. My poor dongsaeng. Mianhe. I just can’t concentrate to whatever they do. Not until all this confusion being settled. Please my brain, jebal! I can’t live with this uneasy feeling. Wait! “Ya! I am late for Taeng’s singing competition!” I shouted as I already remembered what the most important thing that I forgot. Ya! I’ve promised her to come and support her. She must be nervous and angry with me right now.

 

“Auch! Apo!” Yoona shouted. I snapped to Yoona’s direction. She falls when running. I run toward her. “Yoona!” I shouted in unison with KiBum. “Apo!” Yoona said in tears. “Yoona-yah. Gwenchanna? Can you stand by your own?” I asked her. But, Yoona just crying. Her knee already bleeding. “Hyung. Shouldn’t you go to Taeng?” KiBum said to me. I am hesitate to go to Taeng. I can’t leave Yoona in this kind of condition.  “Yes. But, Yoona is bleeding. We need to bring her home. She can’t walk.” I said worriedly. “Arasso. This is my fault. Hyung can just go to Taeng now. I’ll handle it.” KiBum said to assure me. “Jjinja? Seriously? Just inform me if anything happen.” I said before I run to Taeng. I know that I can left Yoona in KiBum’s care. He is matured enough to handle this.


 

Taeng’s Kindergarten

 

Taeng’s POV

 

Where is JungSoo oppa? He promised me to come and support me. I need him. I don’t know why. But, he is so ‘Special’ that he can make me forgot any feeling and just be happy whenever we are together. Like I can only see him. It will be my turn in about two performances after this. I keep on praying hoping that oppa will pop up in front of me.

 

HeeChul POV

 

Why Taeng looks weird today? I do know that she is nervous. But, she looks like she is waiting for someone. Just who do she is expecting? We are all here. “Taeng~ You’ll be okay. Believe in oppa, arasso?” I said while patting her head. But, nothing changed. She still looks the same. She don’t tell me anything. Don’t tell me that she is waiting for JungSoo.

 

JungSoo POV

 

I run as fast as I can. I keep on praying hoping that she is not performing yet. As I arrived there, I see a group performing on the stage. I runs to the backstage hoping that her turn is not coming yet. “Taeng!” I shouted still panting. “Oppa!” Taeng shouted and hugs me. I pat her back. “Mianhe. Oppa really forgot this important thing. Mianhe. Just punish me after this.” I said. “I do mad at you before. But, not anymore oppa.” Taeng said still in my embrace. “You are the best! You’ll be awesome on stage. I am your fan. Just do your best.” I said to give her strength. I pat her head. “Hwaiting!” we both said in unison.

 

“Ya! Both of you owe me an explanation. Do you think that I approve of this?” HeeChul said in his diva tone. I just scratching my head. “It is your turn now, TaeYeon.” her teacher called her. “Just, go. Oppa will answer Chullie.” I said to her and giving her the final hug.

 

Finally, as expected Taeng got the first place. I feel so proud of her. I do know too well that she has a beautiful voice. “Uncle, aunty, Chullie. Can I take her somewhere? I’ll send her home after this.” I said. They are just giving me their permission. I thanked them. I hold her hand and we walk hand in hand. I am thinking where to bring her. “Any punishment for me?” I asked her. “Just celebrate me.” Taeng said. “Your wish is my command, princess.” I said and bow to her. She just laughing on my acting.

 

First of all I bring her to our favourite ice cream shop. As always, we are feeding each other and surprisingly they taste delicious than how they tasted usually. I bring her to a toy shop. “My Princess. I hope you will like my little present for you. Because you resembled this so much to me.” I said to her. I walk to the soft toy section. I take a cute duck soft toy. I love duck. And she is the cutest duck in the world when she pout. “Tadaa! A cute duck for my cutest duck queen.” I said to her. “And Oppa is the duck King. Right?” she said in the sarcastic way. “Yeah! We are the cutest King and Queen of ducks. Do you like it, my dear?” I asked. She frown. Does she hate that I called her duck? “Ani, oppa. Ani. I loved it! Gomawo, oppa!” she shouted and hugs me. “I’ll keep this forever, oppa!” she promised me. “Yeongwonhi?” I asked her. “Yeongwonhi, my ‘Special’ Oppa!” she answered me.

 

We laughed happily. My happy pills. Who never fail to make us driven to our own little world. I walked her home hand in hand. I waved her goodbye. I turned back and walk away. “Oppa!” she called me. “Wae?” I asked. “Hmm. Ani. Nothing. Err. Bye!” she said already walk in. I am sure there is something that she wants. But, she is hiding it from me. What is that? I grabbed her hand and turn her to face me. I kiss her forehead. “Goodbye, dear.” I said before leaving her. Fortunately, my best friend Chullie is still in their house. If not, he will surely kicks me on my .

 

A/N

I am really happy that I wanted to update this series. I've got my Super Junior One More Time album Special. And I know I should buy more Special version of Suju oppa's album instead of just the normal one. The normal one already makes me happy but the special one makes me so excited. I know I need to save my money. But, Suju oppa don't give us time for money saving. Another album is waiting. SJLabel rookies album. Hahah. Kidding! Japanese Version is next on the list. RIP my saving. And Telehit Super Junior. I can accept Siwon's hip (I forgot it is already upgraded to crotch grabbing) in his pants with his own kind of aura. But, YeSung doing Hyukkie's dance break? Honestly, sure he is better than what I expected. Thankfully, Yesung didn't do his famous octopus dance. But, that particular part is a most awaited part that never failed to make me amazed with uri Forever Dancing Machine even I've watched Sorry Sorry for nth times. To have Yesung doing that. My feeling is just the combination of Teuk's and Wookie's expression. I can relate on how insecure Teukie is. Even, Yesung himself looks very cautious doing that part. I also can relate on how hard Wookie is trying to hold his laugh. That's also me trying to hold my laugh since I know Yesung is doing his best right there. Enough with it. Again, thanks to all readers and subscribers. I really appreaciate that you all do read this. Gomawo! Let's support uri King and makes them The Last Man Standing. I know most of us is not there at their very beginning. Even, some of us left in the middle. Just like me. But, let's be their friend, ELF again till the very end. We can do it ELF!