Chapter 2

Only U

JungSoo is on his way to buy some snacks for his dongsaeng. He wanders around the supermarket choosing the snacks that he will buys. “Ani. Oppa don’t have enough money. Omma asked us to buy vegetables. Oppa promised to buy you this snacks tomorrow. Promise!” the boy said. JungSoo comes nearer as he feels that the voice is familiar to him. The first thing he saw is the crying Taeng. He smiled brightly. He stands beside Taeng and patted Taeng’s head. “Aigoo~ Uri little Taengoo is crying. Can oppa know why are you crying?” JungSoo asked. “Taeng want this.” Taeng said in her sobs. “Just take it. Oppa will pay for you. Is it enough? HeeChul, do you want some?” JungSoo asked. As both of them didn’t answered him, he just take a little more for them and paid them all. After HeeChul paid for the vegetables they walked out from the supermarket.

 

“Here is your snacks.” JungSoo said while handing them their snacks. “Hmm. JungSoo! Gomawo! Would you like to play with us? We don’t have friends actually.” HeeChul said while scratching his head. “Nice! I’ll introduce you to all our friends in this neighbourhood.” JungSoo said excitedly. “But, we need to bring this home first. Would you like to accompany us?” HeeChul asked. “Kkaja!” JungSoo said. “Oppa will follows us?” Taeng asked. “Neh, Taengoo.” JungSoo said while patting her head. “Yeay!” Taeng shouted. She already clinging to JungSoo. HeeChul who is watching them just shaking his head. As an oppa to Taeng, he do know that Taeng loves to be pampered and spoilt. And looking at the way JungSoo treated his beloved yeodongsaeng, he knows that JungSoo will be someone important for Taeng. 

 

“Gomawo, Chul and Taeng.” Taeng’s Omma said. “Omma, can we play outside?” HeeChul asked. “Eh? Who is this cute little boy? Your friend?” Taeng’s Omma asked while pinching JungSoo’s cheeks lightly. “Neh. My name is Park JungSoo. I am in the same class with HeeChul and I met little Taengoo yesterday.” JungSoo introducing himself. “Aigoo~ The one who found Taeng yesterday? And thank you for being friend with this naughty boy. He is quite impolite and can be savage sometimes. Please bear with him.” Taeng’s Omma said teasingly. “Omma!” HeeChul shouted. "Now I can see that we are a total opposite." JungSoo said teasingly and laughed.

 

“Kkaja! Let’s go to my house. They are waiting for the snacks there.” JungSoo said while grabbing both of Taeng’s and HeeChul’s hand. They walk hand in hand together to JungSoo’s house. “Oppa! They? Seems like your friends are too many. I am not good in making friends. Not like Chullie oppa. I am afraid.” Taeng said already trying to hide behind JungSoo when they arrived. “Believe me. They are the most easy going friends ever.” JungSoo said trying to comfort Taeng. JungSoo grabs Taeng’s hand.

 

“Yah! Yaedurra! Come here meet uri new friends. He is hyung’s classmate, HeeChul hyung. And this little girl is Taeng, his dongsaeng. If any of you trying to bully her, she got two oppa to protect her. HeeChul and me. So, don’t you ever dare!” JungSoo said to warn them. “I already know hyung. But, does HeeChul hyung is that scary?” DongHae asked already crying. HeeChul gives a confused look. “He is just too fragile.” JungSoo answered him. “Aigoo~ Just don’t too much. Then, I’ll be a good hyung for you. You are such a baby.” HeeChul said while hugging DongHae. “Okay. Now, let me introduce my dongsaengs. Uri crybaby is DongHae. This handsome anchovy is EunHyuk. And this beautiful girl is Yoona.” JungSoo introduces all of them.

 

“JungSoo-yah, Omma already bought you ice cream. But, they only have strawberry vanilla ice cream. Take it from fridge and serve your chingu.” JungSoo’s Omma said. JungSoo just nodded and walked to the kitchen. He puts a large amount of the ice cream into a big bowl. He walked toward them. “Yaedurra! Who wants ice cream?” JungSoo asked them excitedly. They are also excitedly nodded. “Eh? Only a bowl and a spoon?” Taeng asked in confusion. “Neh! Hyung will feeds all of us.” EunHyuk said. “Because hyung love us.” DongHae said happily. “So, what is uri Taengoo’s favourite ice cream?” JungSoo asked. “Hmm. Strawberry! But, this ice cream also delicious.” Taeng answered. “HeeChul? What is your favourite ice cream?” JungSoo asked HeeChul. “Actually, I don’t like sweet thing like chocolate. But, since it is you who are feeding us then it is okay.” HeeChul said. JungSoo keeps on feeding all his dongsaeng happily.

 

“Aigoo~ Uri Taengoo is such a messy eater.” JungSoo said while wiping Taeng’s lip. He the ice cream stain on his finger. “Erm. Maa! Taeng, do you know why this ice cream is so delicious?” JungSoo asked. “Hmm. Molla?” Taeng said shaking her head. “Because my love for all of you are being transferred when I feed you all. Like how uri parents always feed us when we are still baby.” JungSoo explained.

 

After they finished eating the ice cream together, they watch television together. They watched a tennis tournament. “Hmm. I know her. What is her name? Sharipova? Sharapova?” HeeChul said excitedly as his memory is quite good. He can easily remembers even he see the thing even just once. “Hmm. See this. Is it similar?” Taeng said and showing them the sound imitation of Sharapova hitting the tennis ball. They are all laughing hard. “That’s a talent, Taeng. Whoa!” JungSoo said in amuse and clapping his hand. “Ya! EunHyuk and DongHae, let’s us show them our power dance.” JungSoo said. They dance so beautifully. “Ya! You all are so jjang! But, EunHyuk’s moves are so clean and smooth.” HeeChul praises them. “Yaa! I can dance girl group’s dance. See this!” HeeChul said and showing them the dance excitedly. “Aigoo~ I can’t do it well because I’m shy.” HeeChul said. All of them are just laughing because they can see how HeeChul doing oppositely to what he says. He is just too excited doing the dance.

 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Taeng POV

 

I’ve been playing together with Yoona at her house before. Right after I walked out from her house, rains pour heavily with stroms and thunders. I just walked while searching for shelter. I’ve been soaked and I’m so cold. I am shivering under the rain. How I wish HeeChul oppa will find me and bring me back.

 

JungSoo POV

I found a hair band. This must be Taeng’s. I need to return this. But, before I walk out from my house rains pour heavily. I am wondering if I should just return this now or wait until the rains slow down. If I am not returning this now, I might be forget about this later. There is a feeling in my heart that saying that I need to return it now. So, after I’ve made up my mind I grab an umbrella. I walked to Taeng’s house. From afar, I can see someone in the rain. And that someone seems familiar.

 

Taeng POV

It is so cold that I can’t even stand up on my own. I keep on shivering. I feel like I am going to collapse anytime soon. Suddenly, there is no more rain. Is it already stops? But, I can still hear it. “Taeng!” a very familiar soft voice called me and grab my shivering shoulder. My fallen angel is finally here. I looked up to see JungSoo oppa. Oppa put his jacket on me. “Oppa!” I said and hug him. Oppa hold my shivering body in his embrace. “Taeng, can you stand up and walk on you own.” JungSoo oppa asked me. I shake my head. “Get on oppa! I’ll piggyback you.” JungSoo oppa said in worry. After I get on his back, I can’t remember anything. Gomawo, oppa! My ‘Special’ oppa, my fallen angel.

 

A/N

I am really sorry that I am quite busy lately that I can't update any of the fanfics from this series. And it's a very long way to go. Huu~