Chapter 1

Only U

JungSoo POV

 

Today I promised to play with my cousins EunHyuk and DongHae. I bring three toy cars with me to play with them. They are already like my dongsaeng. I have six cousins who already like my dongsaengs. But, only EunHyuk and DongHae live in the same neighbourhood with me. SiWon lives about two hours away from us. His parents are super rich just like me. Sometimes, he do visits us here. KiBum lives in Los Angeles as his parents have quite big business there and his parents also super rich just like me. I always visit him there. Uri maknae, KyuHyun lives about an hour away from us. His parents are well-known lecturer in a famous university there.

 

DongHae and EunHyuk are living here together with me in this neighbourhood. So, we are quite close with each other. I always give my toys to them as I know that they rarely buy toys. I am 6 years old and we are only one year apart as DongHae, EunHyuk and SiWon born in the same year. While, KiBum and KyuHyun are two years younger than me.

 

As I walked excitedly to meet my dongsaeng, I heard a weird sound. As this road is quite a quiet road, I can feel goosebumps. It sound like cries. I took a deep breath and started to walk slowly toward the sound. Behind the trees, I can see a crying cute little girl. I kneeled in front of her and patting her head. She looks at me with tears all over her face and she hugs me. “Oppa! I’m afraid. I don’t know how to go home.” she said in her faulty pronunciation. She is stil crying. So, I hugs her tighter and rub her head. “What is your name, little cute girl? If you stop crying, oppa will give you this toy. Can you give oppa your beautiful smile?” I tried to coax her by giving her my toy car. She wipes away her tears and smiling.

 

“Gomawo oppa! I don’t know where is my oppa. Can you find him for me, oppa?” she asked me. “Okay. Let oppa piggyback you first. Then, we will search for your oppa.” I said. She then excitedly hopping to my back. She is so light since she is small. As we walked through the neighbourhood, we talked to each other. “Oppa scolds me. Oppa don’t love me anymore. That’s why oppa left me.” she said with cries. “Ani. Your oppa scolds you because he loves you. Maybe you have done something wrong that made him mad. He just want you to do the right thing.” I said to her. She just nodded. “Neh, oppa loves me. I hit some cats at the playground. Oppa said I can’t do that.” she said guiltily. She might looks young, but she do understand well enough that she made a mistake. We talk and talk until we heard some voice.

 

“Taeng! Taeng! Where are you? Oppa mianhe.” the voice shouted. As the voice comes nearer, I can see my friend from the kindergarten looks so worried. “Taeng! Come here. Oppa is so worried.” he shouted while running toward us. “Oppa!” she shouted. I put her down. She hugs my classmate, Kim HeeChul. “Where have you gone. Oppa mianhe. Jeongmal mianhe.” HeeChul said while kissing her cheeks. “I’m lost. This ‘Special’ oppa found me. He is my fallen angel. He said Chullie oppa loves me so much. Hitting cats is a bad thing to do.” she said. “Ya! It is you JungSoo. Gomawo for bringing back my yeodongsaeng.” HeeChul saod and hugs me. “Gwenchanna. She is a cute little girl. What is her name?” I asked him. “Her name is Kim Taeng. Taeng, call this oppa JungSoo oppa. JungSoo oppa is oppa’s chingu. Say gomawo to oppa. We need to go back already.” HeeChul said to Taeng. She already needs to go back. It is such a precious memories to be with her.

 

“Gomawo, my ‘Special’ oppa. Taeng will go home with Chullie oppa.” she said while bowing. “Gwenchanna, Taeng. Can oppa get a kiss before Taeng going back?” I asked her. She gave me a peck on each of my cheeks. “Later, oppa can come to our house to play with Taeng.” she said. I gave her my best angelic dimple smile.

 

After they left, I just walked to DongHae’s house happily. “My dongsaengs! Hyung is here.” I shouted. “Hyung! We miss you!” they shouted and hug me. “Wait, wait! Why hyung is so happy. With that smile of yours.” EunHyuk said. This boy really love to tease people. “Maybe because I met a new friend before. Maybe.” I said and shrugged. “Here I brought you guys toy cars.” I handed them the toy cars. “Only two? Hyung always brought three at least. Gwenchanna! Let’s play.” DongHae said. Am I that happy just by that incident? Molla!

 

Taeng's POV

 

We walked back to our sweet little home. My ‘Special’ oppa is so nice to me. I am happy to meet him today. He gave me a very nice toy car. I’ll keep it. “Taeng, where do you get this toy car. Can I have that?” Chullie oppa asked me. “Ani. This is mine. ‘Special’ oppa gave to me. I must keep it.” I said and run to my room. I sit on my bed and play with the toy car.

 

We just moved here in about a month. I just played with Chullie oppa all this time. Chullie oppa also never brings his friends here. As for me, I really don’t have any friends yet. Only ‘Special’ oppa before. What is his name again? JungSoo oppa? Molla! I hope oppa will come here and plays with Taeng. Taeng is so lonely sometimes.

 

HeeChul POV

 

I am so damn worried when Taeng runs away from me before. I regretted that I scold her so hard before making her cries. I hate the fact that I am the one who made her cries. Thankfully, my chingu from kindergarten found her. He is not really my chingu actually. To be true, I don’t have any friends since we moved here. I know I am pretty. But, they always say I am a girl. The only person that never treat me badly is just him. JungSoo. He always helps me even we barely talk to each other. And I know that he is the most sincere chingu that I will regret to not to have him. We need to be friend. Ani. Best friend.