Chapter 9

Only U

 

Sidus High School

 

It is already end of school hour. But, TaeYeon are having some discussion with her classmates WooYoung, HyunJoong and ShinHye. They will have some presentation to be done next week. As they are discussing, BaekHyun comes toward them. “Ya! Ya! Why are you flirting with my girlfriend here? Don’t you know that Kim TaeYeon is my girlfriend? How many times that I need to remind you that she is my girlfriend?” BaekHyun warns them. “There he goes again.” TaeYeon thought while rolling her eyes. “Firstly, I am your noona. Secondly, we are having an important discussion right now. We are not flirting for sure. Why don't you just go back, BaekHyunnie? BoAh is surely waiting for you right now. Didn’t she says that she want to cook your favourite food?” TaeYeon asked.

 

“Ya! I forgot that! BoAh will cooks for me today. Okay, just do your work. Remember that I love you.” BaekHyun said giving her flying kiss. TaeYeon just ignores him. “Wae? Let’s get back to this. We have tons of things to discuss.” TaeYeon said. “TaeYeon, you know you have us to talk to right?” HyunJoong said. “Or do you want to ask HeeChul oppa for help. Like advising him? I can call Sukkie oppa.” ShinHye said. “ShinHye, it is easier for me to directly tell Chullie oppa if I want to. But, as if he would listen. Enough of this.” TaeYeon said. They just shrugged and continue their discussion.

 

BaekHyun walks out from the school. BoAh is waiting for him at the front gate. “I thought that you already going home.” BaekHyun said. “Err. I need to buy some more things. It will be nice if you can accompany me. But, if you don’t want to then it is okay. I’ll just go alone.” BoAh said and started to walk away. But, BaekHyun grabs her arm. “Kkaja! Where do you want to go? Make sure I can eat as much as I want. I am so hungry, you know. That’s why I love you more and more, BoAh.” BaekHyun said. BoAh just smiles bitterly.

 

She knows that she will never get the chance to be loved by BaekHyun. BaekHyun never meant what he said. He just love her as a childhood friend. Not more than that. She knows that she needs to accept the fact. She is just a hopeless romantic. For her, as long as she can still has BaekHyun in front of her is enough for her. As long as she can sees BaekHyun’s smile can already makes her happy. Even she knows that BaekHyun loves someone else. For her, love aren’t always meant to be happily together ever after. She had accepted that fact a long time ago.

 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

 

1 July

 

The bell rings indicating that school hour had came to an end. TaeYeon walks out from school with ShinHye. BaekHyun paces toward them. “Come. Let me walk you home.” BaekHyun said. “Err. Ani. I have some girl’s stuffs to do with ShinHye. You can just go back with BoAh.” TaeYeon said and walked away. As TaeYeon’s family already renting a small house near their house, BaekHyun would always wanted to walk her home. He misses her.

 

“TaeYeonnie, actually Sukkie oppa is here to pick me.” ShinHye said feeling guilty. “Ani. Gwenchanna. I just want to escape from him. And I also want to be alone for today.” TaeYeon said and smiled. “Mianhe.” ShinHye said. TaeYeon just pats her shoulder to ensure her friend. TaeYeon walks slowly while holding her necklace. She doesn’t remember much. But, one thing she knows that everything that she kept in a special box in her room are filled with special gift from someone special to her. One of the thing from the box is the necklace that she wears everyday. As if the necklace gives her some energy vibe.

 

She walks to a cake shop. “Unnie, can you give me a piece of vanilla ice cream cake.” TaeYeon said. “With gummy bear on top?” the cake shop’s owner asked. That is what she will asks on this day every year. “Jjang!” TaeYeon said smiling with two thumb ups. She takes the cake and finds a spot to sit. She chooses the table near the window.

 

TaeYeon POV

 

"I don’t know why. But, every year on this date I will surely feeling empty. I just feel needed to celebrate myself. Until Chullie oppa said that today is your birthday, oppa. Someone very special for me that I don’t even remember. But, my heart do. Sengil chukhahamnida, sengil chukhahamnida oppa.” I said and ended it with birthday song.

 

“I don’t know when will I meet you or even when will I remember everything. But, I am waiting for that day to come. I pray for that day to come.” I whisper. “I think that I should go somewhere to find Chullie oppa’s present. Nine days to go for his birthday.” I said before leaving the cake shop. I wander around. From one shop to another. In one of the shop, I am attracted to a duck snowcap. “Duck is so cute. With its pouting like this. I know that Chullie oppa will not like it. But, I’ll just keep it for myself. I’ll buy the cat one that is similar to his HeeBum.”

 

I don’t know why. But, duck seems to have some kind of power toward me. I always think that it do attracts me. Be it duck socks, duck phone casing, duck bag. Just everything with duck on it. I’ll surely will be married to a duck later. That’s what ShinHye once told me. She can surely says that since she has a cute and handsome boyfriend like GeunSuk oppa. They are such a lovely couple. GeunSuk oppa is Chullie oppa’s best friend. AB friend or chocoball. ShinHye always said that GeunSuk oppa loves to . And I had once see that GeunSuk oppa jumping happily after he teases ShinHye. What a lovely couple.

 

Wait! Is that Chullie oppa? Holding a girl’s hand in a restaurant. And honestly, I never see that kind of stare. I know some of his friends which most of them are girl. He even introduces them to me. But, not her and not with that kind of stare. He never be as sweet as that. The way oppa grazes her hand. Surely she is so special that oppa kept this as a secret. I’ll investigate who is this girl. But, she is so beautiful that I think she deserves to be my sister in law. Yeah! I know my Cinderella oppa so well that he will surely find a girl as beautiful as he is. He can’t be more beautiful than his own girlfriend, right?

 

A/N

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019! Happy New Year to my readers and subscribers. I am sorry that I couldn't update this series of fanfics before. I really wanted to update on last Sunday. But, my internet connection got some problems. So, I am updating all the fanfics in this series as New Year presents for the readers. It is already a year (plus minus) since I am here drafting SuGen fanfics. I can say that, it is also a year (plus minus) that I've started to become ELF again. From the first time I've listened to One More Chance, I knew that I need Suju oppa again in my life. I'm an old Kpoper. I am an ELF back then. And I have a few bias here and there in some more Kpop groups back then. But, once I stepped back in this Kpop world now. Suju oppa is really the Last Man Standing. I've tried to remember some other groups, and I failed most of the time. I really thought that I will not remember Suju oppa since they have a lot of members. But, as soon as I see them I remember each and everything about them. I knew all my bias, I knew each of 13+2 members of them. I knew how is each and everyone. I can still cry when they cried. I can still remember what happened during their car accident. Then, I knew that I am still ELF and I never stopped loving them. There are only SNSD and SHINee that I also still remember their members. I love them. But, SONE and Shawol is a level that I can't reach yet. Because, even if it is TaeYeon's beautiful voice I can't recognise it well. So sad! 

Let me talk more, please~ My wishes for 2019- I hope 2019 will be a bright year for Suju oppa. I hope we can see all 13+2 on one stage. More interactions between them and KiBum oppa, Hangeng oppa, Henry oppa, Kangin oppa, SungMin oppa. More interaction between TaeTeuk or just SuGen. Suju oppa can already get married with the person they love with all their heart or the person who will really love them and will make them happy until their last breath. Just be happy because you all deserved the happiness. I really hope 2019 to be bright year for them. As an ELF, I really proud of uri King. To survive for 13 years is not an easy thing. And now with OtraVez, it is really like 2nd Sorry Sorry to me. They are winning much more awards, winning the votes. It is really like they are reaching the peak again for the 2nd time. Not all kpop groups can do that for sure. Lastly, I love how they protect the name of Super Junior forever. Physically, we can see that one by one leaving Suju. But, we can really see that they really value Super Junior. How KiBum oppa cried hard when fans still remember him as Super Junior Kim KiBum. How Hangeng oppa still kept and bought Suju's album and put them together with his own album. Peoples always asked Teuk oppa on how to be a great leader. I love when I read somewhere that he said that he never knows how to be a leader. What he knows is that he want to keep them together forever. Saranghae Suju oppa! Gomawo for always be there for us ELF even we don't really deserve you. Be happy uri 5 years old ahjusshi, may you all got all the neverending loves and success.