Chapter 12

Only U

BaekHyun’s House

 

BaekHyun walks to his Mom who is reading some books in the living room. He hugs his Mom. his Mom patting his head. “Mom, can I ask for a vacation? You know, I’ve been stressed lately with the final examination.” BaekHyun asked his Mom. “As if you are studying days and nights.” his Mom teases him. “Mom! I did… A little. Can I bring TaeYeon noona together?” BaekHyun begged. “You know that you need to ask her first. Get her parents’ permission. Where to?” his Mom asked. “Los Angeles? I’ve always asked her first.” BaekHyun said. “Do you think that I don’t know that you are not actually asked her. But, forced her to.” his Mom said. “It’s the same, Mom.” BaekHyun said. His Mom shakes her head dealing with her son’s stubbornness. “With one condition.” his Mom said. BaekHyun smiles full of hope. “Bring BoAh together.” his Mom said. “Mom! You know that I am dying to be alone with TaeYeon noona. You know that I love her.” BaekHyun said rebelling on his Mom’s condition. “You know that TaeYeon don’t really entertain your childish game and she loves to do things alone. Remember son, who is there for you to entertain all your childish game and childish mind. Don’t you think that you’ll be bored if you just go there with TaeYeon?” his Mom asked. “Tssk. Ara, ara. I’ll bring her together.” BaekHyun said giving up.

 

“BoAh! BoAh!” BaekHyun shouted calling for her. “Neh, I am here. Wae?” BoAh asked closing her room’s door behind her. “Let’s go to LA in two more weeks from now.” BaekHyun said in a straight face. “Wait! Why you suddenly asked me? Before, you just having your vacation without me.” BoAh asked. “So, I will not be bored. Without you, who will accompany me to play games and go to theme park. And also helping me to buy games and other stuffs.” BaekHyun said. “I am that ‘important’ to you? Ara, ara. As long as you pay for everything and I don’t have to spend on anything, I am all yours.” BoAh said. “As if I will let you use your own money.” BaekHyun said rolling his eyes. BoAh just smiling. “Just make sure you reject any kind of appointments or dates or whatever on that week.” BaekHyun continues and leaving her. BoAh entered her room back. She jumps on her bed and shouted over her pillow. “Yah! BaekHyun asked me to be with him. In LA. OMG!” BoAh said excitedly as she really thinks that she will alone with her crush for a long time BaekHyun.

 

TaeYeon’s House

 

“Aunty, can I see TaeYeon noona?” BaekHyun asked. “Neh. TaeYeon is out looking for job vacancies. But, she is on her way back. You can wait for her. She will be here in no time.” TaeYeon’s omma said. TaeYeon’s Omma brings a glass of water for BaekHyun. He gulps the water in one go. BaekHyun lies on the couch at the living room. He is so sleepy. BaekHyun startled when someone hit his tummy. He opened his eyes. “Hyung! It’s hurt.” BaekHyun said rubbing his tummy. He sits properly. HeeChul sits beside him. “Ya! You drank this, right?” HeeChul asked. BaekHyun just nodded in confusion. “Ya! We should sell this on internet. It has your saliva. No, not saliva. We call it holy water. Your female classmates must spent all their money to buy this.” HeeChul said and laughed. BaekHyun just shakes his head and laughing. This hyung is sure on another level of craziness that he and his friends will never reach. He just can not brain his silliness. “Okay. I have an important errand to do right now. Taeng is here already.” HeeChul said.

 

“Where are you going, oppa?” TaeYeon asked. “You know I just met my heart back. So, I am going to fight for my Bin back. She made me realized so many things that I know I will surely regret my whole life if I am not getting her back beside me.” HeeChul said. “Fight of it, oppa. Never even think to give up. I know she is the precious one in your heart.” TaeYeon said holding HeeChul’s arm. HeeChul smiles and pats her head. “Gomawo!” HeeChul said. “Noona!” BaekHyun said. TaeYeon walks toward BaekHyun.

“Noona! We are going to LA next two weeks. So, free your schedule.” BaekHyun said. “Wait! I am busy right now, BaekHyun.” TaeYeon said. “It is not that you are working that you need to apply for a break.” BaekHyun said. “Because of I am not working, I am busy looking for jobs right now. It has been a year since I’ve graduated and I am not yet working. Can you understand me, BaekHyun?” TaeYeon said. “You can continue looking for jobs after the vacation.” BaekHyun said. TaeYeon didn’t say a word anymore. “Then, I take it as a yes. I’ll go first.” BaekHyun said and left. TaeYeon sighed over her hands.

 

TaeYeon walks into her rooms. She plops onto her bed. She just lets her handbag and her certificates file falls beside her bed. She is so exhausted. She attended a jobs fair and a few walk-in interviews since early in the morning. She walks here and there, getting lost while trying to find the companies. She cries in silent. “Why it is this hard to get a job? Why didn’t they put the requirements on the advertisement? They don’t even answered me when I called asking about the requirements. Why did they called me for interview when I didn’t met their qualification? If I know that I am not qualified, I don’t need to put any efforts on that. I will not getting lost and exhausted just to find the company. How can fresh graduate like me can even have experience if we are not even hired? It is always experience, experience, experience. I don’t even demand for high salary. But, then when they got an experienced candidates they just rejected me even if I am qualified for the position. Why is this very hard? Wae? Just wae?” TaeYeon said and cries.

 

A/N

Finally, I got to update this! I hate it when I can't update this. Because writing about them and reading about them will surely makes me happy. 

D&E Danger is so great! Just what songs that Suju oppa sings ever be bad? They really don't know how to make a bad song. Hahah... They surely made me love their songs. Honestly, I don't really into that type of genre. Be it kind of genre like LoSiento or Danger. But, they can make me love their songs in an instant. I've been repeating Danger like I don't really sure how many times... I love how they used Teukie oppa as their MC... I have never ending list on why I love Suju Oppa. ELF must have this. One of them is how Suju can pull out any kind of concepts. Be it with woman in LoSiento or be a badboy with soo much tattoo in Danger. Which I really hate it honestly. But, I love it because whatever concepts they do. They are still uri 6 years old ahjussi with their never ending love, kindness, cuteness, nonsense and the list goes on...

Last but not least, thanks for reading and subcribing. I really appreciate that. Gamawo! And let's give Suju oppa much more loves...